Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Where to download mp3s?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 janie_a16

janie_a16

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:44 AM

Posted 24 July 2005 - 03:12 PM

Hello all,

i just sprung for a creative labs muvo n200 mp3 player (i am a grad student ie poor) to renew my gym motivation, however, i am having a hell of a time finding a site to download music from. i don't mind paying a small monthly fee OR paying per song, but i just signed up with and then cancelled real rhapsody in about 10 minutes because i was supposed to pay 14.99 per month for their to go subscription to transfer to my mp3 player PLUS buy each song for 89 cents. NO WAY!

kazaa gold looks good? will i have the same problem????? any suggestions???

thanks,
jane

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 janie_a16

janie_a16
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:44 AM

Posted 24 July 2005 - 03:41 PM

argh, forget kazaa gold, just did research, definitely a scam. yahoo music looks more affordable, does anyone know if it is compatible with my creative labs muvo micro n200? thanks, jane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users