Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hp drivers (old versions)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 necropsyrawr

necropsyrawr

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:55 AM

Posted 17 September 2009 - 05:27 PM

At work iv got a hp 4250 desk jet

the current driver is missing something that the last driver had it used to have a "delete and print" option in the printer que

unfortunatly this driver removes that , so im looking for the older driver

from what i can tell the 2 machines with that driver installed have a version 6.0.6001.2216
and it shows up as a :vista sp1 _ idp. 080215-1730 driver (ran a tool called auslogics) to find that

the version i have to install is

my question is is there any way to locate this driver
finding old hp drivers is a pain if not damn near impossible

or if i cant find that driver what other options do i have

can i possibly impliment some type of script file to automaticly Delete a printer que after its done printing? and run that on every computer that needs to print

not that i would know how to do that =)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:55 AM

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:25 PM

http://www.printer-drivers.com/companies/456.htm
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users