Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unwanted Scrolling

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 andrazani

andrazani

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:52 PM

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:30 AM

I have googled the crap out of this one on a few occasions and still haven't come up with anything like this, so I'm biting the bullet and crying for help.

The problem I'm having is unwanted scrolling in an inactive window. I have Explorer open using a web-based system at work and when I scroll down in that window the window I have arranged below with the Excel spreadsheet with the user acceptance testing script I'm plodding through scrolls even though the window is inactive. I think I've also had the same problem in Outlook, though not for some time that I've noticed, that scrolling down through my emails in my inbox has caused the email in the preview window to scroll down as well.

Any thoughts welcome.

Edited by andrazani, 17 September 2009 - 11:31 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 andrazani

andrazani
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:52 PM

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:59 AM

hmmm...goes away when I close and reopen Excel...

But this happens frequently, so if anyone might know why, I'd love to hear it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users