I executed the below mentioned procedure as guided to someone else.
I need help in verifying if my system is disinfected or not?
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware by clicking the link below:
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
* The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
* You'll be required to post the contents of this log later.
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediately.
Next let's have you download ComboFix.exe. Please visit this webpage for downloading and instructions for running the tool:
Go here ======> A guide and tutorial on using ComboFix <====== Go here
Please ensure you read this guide carefully and install the Recovery Console first.This applies to XP Pro and XP Home users only.If you have SP3 installed you will need to use the download meant for SP2.
The Windows Recovery Console will allow you to boot up into a special recovery (repair) mode. This allows us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware. It is a simple procedure that will only take a few moments of your time.
Once installed, you should get a prompt that says:
The Recovery Console was successfully installed.
Please continue as follows:
(1) Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
(2) Click Yes to allow ComboFix to continue scanning for malware.
When the tool is finished, it will produce a report for you.
Please include the MBAM log and C:\ComboFix.txt for further review, so that we may continue cleansing the system.