Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

malware class

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kitkin15

kitkin15

• Members
  • 175 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 PM

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:31 PM

ok, i go on this site called :Tech Support Guys,(techguys.org) and they have helped my with all my malware probloms, now i think its my turn to help them. they told me that if i want to help i need to learn about malware more and i need to pass your course, theres one problom, they gave me the link and it said that its not taking anymore wiht out a pass code.....how do i get one? i really would like to help others, ill help on here also, but i need to pay the people at techguy back, they take the time out of their day to help me, you guys do also, that is, if anyone replys to this. i would really like it if i could go through this program, i know most sites will not let anyone go through it if they have probloms, and all mine are solved =) i want to learn more about malware and how to get rid of it so i will look that up on google in a bit, that way im not compleatly new to this sublect.

i would really like feedback....the good kind is better =) lol

Edited by garmanma, 17 September 2009 - 10:23 AM.
Edit title for clarity

Fix everything, if nothing is left to fix than break something.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 E-Mu

E-Mu

Bleepin' Psychopomp

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:47 PM

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:20 AM

Hey,

Have a look at the topic below and follow the instructions there:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/86678/malware-removal-training-program/

Edited by E-Mu, 21 September 2009 - 11:20 AM.

~ E-Mu ~

"Emu, You Moo, We All Moo for Emu!" <-- Thanks to Animal

"If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users