Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Not Working MotherBoard CD

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sameer Kalandan

Sameer Kalandan

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 PM

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:11 PM

I have just fixed new sata HD,New MB Intel DG41RQ,2 GB DDRam with my old CD and old Box. After Install the windows, my motherboaed cd is not working properly. there is one message " Only part of a Read Process Memory or Write Process Memory request was completed" . Now I cant install my sound drive manually. please help me. sorry for my bad english

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,260 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 PM

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:34 PM

No problem with the English :thumbsup:, don't fret about such.

My first guess would be that the CD itself needs cleaning...I would do that (plain water and soft cotton cloth, with non-circular drying motion) and then try the whole install all over.

On the other hand...this board seems to malperform routinely, http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=I...mp;oq=&aqi=, could be another bad-out-of-the-box scenario.

Louis

#3 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,092 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:28 AM

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:41 PM

Could you possibly download the drivers off the internet?

Chad Mockensturm 

Systems and Network Engineer

Certified CompTia Network +, A +

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users