Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HijackThis Log

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 Nexus Core

Nexus Core

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:25 PM

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:15 PM

Yesterday, while trying to visit the website for an online fantasy novel I have been reading, I had a page come up that looks like a typical My Computer window instead of the reagular main page for the site. This page showed a "virus scanner" running that said I had a bunch of infections and urged me to download what it claimed was a removal tool. I'm well aware that this alert was likely bogus and that the so-called removal tool was probably a virus itself.

Here's a screenshot of the page:

Posted Image

As expected, when I tried to close the window, I got various waring messages trying to talk me into downloading the program and practically begging me not to navigate away from the page:

Posted Image

Posted Image

While all of this was happening, Windows Live OneCare caught and eliminated a trojan that was trying to get into my computer. It was called Trojan:JS/FakeXPA.

I promptly reported this to the guy who ran the site, telling him that it looked as if someone had sabotaged his website so that anyone visiting it would see a fake virus alert. Later that night, however, I went to check the site again, and the main page loaded just fine. The next morning, the site admin e-mailed me saying that he had checked over everything and didn't find any problems. He said that "it might have been a DNS hijack or you could have a browser hijacker hiding somewhere."

I did some research and remember reading somewhere that poorly programmed browser hijackers can cause a browser to crash. I've had instances where my Opera browser would suddenly go into "Not Responding" mode, I'd have to close it down. Also for a few months now, I've had random (and infrequent) freezes occur while using both Opera and Firefox. What usually happens is that my computer will sometimes freeze right when a click a link or a split second after the page starts to load, leaving me with no choice but to reboot the computer buy simply hitting the power button. Now I don't know if those occurances count as crashes, but I felt it couldn't hurt to download and run HijackThis as suggested by this site.

This is my first time using HijackThis, and as advised, I'm posting the results here before I tell it to fix anything. Do any of these entries look suspicious?

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 3:27:11 PM, on 9/16/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Antivirus\MsMpEng.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneService.exe
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Performance Drivers\nvPDsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\OcHealthMon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSIService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Wacom_Tablet.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Firewall\msfwsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winssnotify.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WTablet\Wacom_TabletUser.exe
C:\Program Files\D-Link\AirPlus Xtreme G\AirPlusCFG.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\kkw_run.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\kmw_run.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\apdproxy.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\YMailAdvisor.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\WINWORD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Speech\sapisvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\msagent\AgentSvr.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul...rch/search.html
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul...//www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul...//www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul...rch/search.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul...//www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul...//www.yahoo.com
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.1.1309.3572\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Dictionary Compression sdch - {C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_A8904FB862BD9564.dll
O2 - BHO: IEHlprObjClass - {CE7C3CF0-4B15-11D1-ABED-709549C10000} - C:\PROGRA~1\KENSIN~1\MouseWorks\IE_KMW.DLL (file missing)
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O2 - BHO: SingleInstance Class - {FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\YTSingleInstance.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G] C:\Program Files\D-Link\AirPlus Xtreme G\AirPlusCFG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ANIWZCSService] C:\Program Files\Alpha Networks\ANIWZCS Service\WZCSLDR.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\isuspm.exe" -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [kkw_run.exe] kkw_run.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [kmw_run.exe] kmw_run.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Photo Downloader] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\apdproxy.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [YMailAdvisor] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\YMailAdvisor.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [YSearchProtection] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OneCareUI] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winssnotify.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Search Protection] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [YSearchProtection] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NVIDIA nTune] "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneCmd.exe" clear
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Messenger (Yahoo!)] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O12 - Plugin for .pdf: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS\nppdf32.dll
O16 - DPF: {1E54D648-B804-468d-BC78-4AFFED8E262E} (System Requirements Lab) - http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownlo.../sysreqlab3.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (Installation Support) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupd...b?1220732079500
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/microsoftu...b?1220803000578
O16 - DPF: {74DBCB52-F298-4110-951D-AD2FF67BC8AB} (NVIDIA Smart Scan) - http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownlo...iaSmartScan.cab
O18 - Filter: x-sdch - {B1759355-3EEC-4C1E-B0F1-B719FE26E377} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_A8904FB862BD9564.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe Active File Monitor V6 (AdobeActiveFileMonitor6.0) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: Imapi Helper - Alex Feinman - C:\Program Files\Alex Feinman\ISO Recorder\ImapiHelper.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: nProtect GameGuard Service (npggsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\GameMon.des.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: nTune Service (nTuneService) - NVIDIA - C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneService.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Performance Driver Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Performance Drivers\nvPDsvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: ProtexisLicensing - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSIService.exe
O23 - Service: TabletServiceWacom - Wacom Technology, Corp. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Wacom_Tablet.exe
O23 - Service: Yahoo! Updater (YahooAUService) - Yahoo! Inc. - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe

--
End of file - 10539 bytes

Edited by Nexus Core, 16 September 2009 - 04:17 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
  • 14,790 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 PM

Posted 30 September 2009 - 08:45 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.

If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.
Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.

Thanks and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:
  • Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE
Proud member - Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators
Posted Image

I do not accept personal donations for assistance provided. I would ask that you instead consider donating the greatest gift - Organ Donation. Your organs are of no use to you when your gone. You will save a life that would otherwise be lost!

http://donatelife.net/register-now/

#3 Nexus Core

Nexus Core
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 02 October 2009 - 10:27 PM

My first post describes the problem I'm experiencing in as much detail as I could manage, but to summerize it, my computer occasionally freezes while I'm browsing (right after clicking a link or a split second after the pages starts to load) and I'd like to know if this is being caused by a poorly programmed browser hijacker. I posted a HijackThis log and would like to know which items from that list, if any, I should let HijackThis delete.

Aslo here are my most recent DDS results as requested:

DDS (Ver_09-09-29.01) - NTFSx86
Run by Nick at 23:10:36.14 on Fri 10/02/2009
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_15
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.2559.1688 [GMT -4:00]

AV: Windows Live OneCare *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated) {427ADFC3-B354-4A51-BE34-A9D4218E45C4}
FW: Windows Live OneCare Firewall *enabled* {A3899D22-27E6-4A7E-AE4E-2C106646DAAB}

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Antivirus\MsMpEng.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneService.exe
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Performance Drivers\nvPDsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\OcHealthMon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSIService.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Firewall\msfwsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k HTTPFilter
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WTablet\Wacom_TabletUser.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winssnotify.exe
C:\Program Files\D-Link\AirPlus Xtreme G\AirPlusCFG.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\kkw_run.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\kmw_run.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\apdproxy.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\YMailAdvisor.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\WINWORD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Speech\sapisvr.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Desktop\dds.scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uStart Page = hxxp://www.yahoo.com/
uSearch Page = hxxp://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/sp/msgr9/*http://www.yahoo.com
uSearch Bar = hxxp://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/sb/msgr9/*http://www.yahoo.com/ext/search/search.html
mDefault_Search_URL = hxxp://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/su/msgr9/*http://www.yahoo.com
mSearch Page = hxxp://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/sp/msgr9/*http://www.yahoo.com
mSearch Bar = hxxp://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/sb/msgr9/*http://www.yahoo.com/ext/search/search.html
uSearchURL,(Default) = hxxp://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/su/msgr9/*http://www.yahoo.com
uURLSearchHooks: Yahoo! Toolbar: {ef99bd32-c1fb-11d2-892f-0090271d4f88} - c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn0\yt.dll
BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper: {02478d38-c3f9-4efb-9b51-7695eca05670} - c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn0\yt.dll
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: Google Toolbar Helper: {aa58ed58-01dd-4d91-8333-cf10577473f7} - c:\program files\google\google toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll
BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO: {af69de43-7d58-4638-b6fa-ce66b5ad205d} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbarnotifier\5.1.1309.3572\swg.dll
BHO: Google Dictionary Compression sdch: {c84d72fe-e17d-4195-bb24-76c02e2e7c4e} - c:\program files\google\google toolbar\component\fastsearch_A8904FB862BD9564.dll
BHO: IEHlprObjClass: {ce7c3cf0-4b15-11d1-abed-709549c10000} - c:\progra~1\kensin~1\mouseworks\IE_KMW.DLL
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class: {e7e6f031-17ce-4c07-bc86-eabfe594f69c} - c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
BHO: SingleInstance Class: {fdad4da1-61a2-4fd8-9c17-86f7ac245081} - c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn0\YTSingleInstance.dll
TB: Yahoo! Toolbar: {ef99bd32-c1fb-11d2-892f-0090271d4f88} - c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn0\yt.dll
TB: Google Toolbar: {2318c2b1-4965-11d4-9b18-009027a5cd4f} - c:\program files\google\google toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll
EB: {32683183-48a0-441b-a342-7c2a440a9478} - No File
uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
uRun: [Search Protection] c:\program files\yahoo!\search protection\SearchProtection.exe
uRun: [YSearchProtection] c:\program files\yahoo!\search protection\SearchProtection.exe
uRun: [NVIDIA nTune] "c:\program files\nvidia corporation\ntune\nTuneCmd.exe" clear
uRun: [Messenger (Yahoo!)] "c:\program files\yahoo!\messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
uRunOnce: [FlashPlayerUpdate] c:\windows\system32\macromed\flash\FlashUtil10b.exe
mRun: [D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G] c:\program files\d-link\airplus xtreme g\AirPlusCFG.exe
mRun: [ANIWZCSService] c:\program files\alpha networks\aniwzcs service\WZCSLDR.exe
mRun: [ISUSPM Startup] "c:\program files\common files\installshield\updateservice\isuspm.exe" -startup
mRun: [ISUSScheduler] "c:\program files\common files\installshield\updateservice\issch.exe" -start
mRun: [HotKeysCmds] c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
mRun: [Persistence] c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
mRun: [TkBellExe] "c:\program files\common files\real\update_ob\realsched.exe" -osboot
mRun: [kkw_run.exe] kkw_run.exe
mRun: [kmw_run.exe] kmw_run.exe
mRun: [MSWheel]
mRun: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "c:\program files\adobe\reader 9.0\reader\Reader_sl.exe"
mRun: [Adobe Photo Downloader] "c:\program files\adobe\photoshop elements 6.0\apdproxy.exe"
mRun: [YMailAdvisor] "c:\program files\yahoo!\common\YMailAdvisor.exe"
mRun: [YSearchProtection] "c:\program files\yahoo!\search protection\SearchProtection.exe"
mRun: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
mRun: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
mRun: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE c:\windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
mRun: [OneCareUI] "c:\program files\microsoft windows onecare live\winssnotify.exe"
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1.win\startm~1\programs\startup\micros~1.lnk - c:\program files\microsoft office\office10\OSA.EXE
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\mi1933~1\office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
DPF: DirectAnimation Java Classes - file://c:\windows\java\classes\dajava.cab
DPF: Microsoft XML Parser for Java - file://c:\windows\java\classes\xmldso.cab
DPF: {1E54D648-B804-468d-BC78-4AFFED8E262E} - hxxp://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownload/srl/3.0.0.0/srl_bin/sysreqlab3.cab
DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} - c:\program files\yahoo!\common\Yinsthelper.dll
DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} - hxxp://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1220732079500
DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} - hxxp://www.update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/muweb_site.cab?1220803000578
DPF: {74DBCB52-F298-4110-951D-AD2FF67BC8AB} - hxxp://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownload/nforce/NvidiaSmartScan.cab
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_15-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_07-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0015-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_15-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_15-windows-i586.cab
Filter: x-sdch - {B1759355-3EEC-4C1E-B0F1-B719FE26E377} - c:\program files\google\google toolbar\component\fastsearch_A8904FB862BD9564.dll
Notify: igfxcui - igfxdev.dll
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll

================= FIREFOX ===================

FF - ProfilePath - c:\docume~1\nick\applic~1\mozilla\firefox\profiles\n9lmo8n4.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.search.defaulturl - hxxp://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&fr=ytff-yma3&p=
FF - prefs.js: browser.search.selectedEngine - Yahoo
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://www.yahoo.com/
FF - prefs.js: keyword.URL - hxxp://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=megaup&p=
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npViewpoint.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v3.5\windows presentation foundation\dotnetassistantextension\
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0001-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0015-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R2 AdobeActiveFileMonitor6.0;Adobe Active File Monitor V6;c:\program files\adobe\photoshop elements 6.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe [2007-9-11 124832]
R2 NVIDIA Performance Driver Service;NVIDIA Performance Driver Service;c:\program files\nvidia corporation\performance drivers\nvPDsvc.exe [2008-12-11 3575808]
R2 OcHealthMon;Windows Live OneCare Health Monitor;c:\program files\microsoft windows onecare live\OcHealthMon.exe [2009-7-9 26104]
R2 TabletServiceWacom;TabletServiceWacom;c:\windows\system32\Wacom_Tablet.exe [2009-3-21 1373480]
R2 YahooAUService;Yahoo! Updater;c:\program files\yahoo!\softwareupdate\YahooAUService.exe [2008-11-9 602392]
R3 A3AB;D-Link AirPro 802.11a/b Wireless Adapter Service(A3AB);c:\windows\system32\drivers\A3AB.sys [2003-9-9 323008]
R3 KKW_HID;Kensington HIDClass Filter Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\kkw_hid.sys [2008-12-25 14208]
S3 npggsvc;nProtect GameGuard Service;c:\windows\system32\gamemon.des -service --> c:\windows\system32\GameMon.des -service [?]
S3 rootrepeal;rootrepeal;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\rootrepeal.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\rootrepeal.sys [?]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2009-09-26 03:32 552 a------- c:\windows\system32\DO_NOT_DELETE.backupSetID
2009-09-16 14:22 532,480 a------- c:\program files\cwshredder.exe
2009-09-16 13:15 <DIR> --d----- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2009-09-16 13:15 812,344 a------- c:\program files\HijackThisInstaller.exe
2009-09-14 19:20 86,528 a------- c:\windows\bnetunin.exe
2009-09-14 19:20 61,440 a------- c:\windows\diabunin.exe
2009-09-13 19:03 153,088 -c------ c:\windows\system32\dllcache\triedit.dll

==================== Find3M ====================

2009-08-05 05:01 204,800 a------- c:\windows\system32\mswebdvd.dll
2009-07-30 10:45 7,304 a------- c:\windows\TMP0001.TMP
2009-07-25 05:23 411,368 a------- c:\windows\system32\deploytk.dll
2009-07-17 15:01 58,880 a------- c:\windows\system32\atl.dll
2009-07-13 23:43 286,208 -------- c:\windows\system32\wmpdxm.dll
2009-07-02 01:35 308,160 a------- c:\program files\avast_home_setup.exe
2009-06-02 14:37 438,592 a------- c:\program files\msgr9us.exe
2009-04-03 01:52 9,041,248 a------- c:\program files\winzip120.exe
2009-03-21 21:07 341,023 a------- c:\program files\oC11b72.zip
2009-01-17 16:45 2,267 a------- c:\program files\start.html
2008-12-22 15:26 1,839,104 a------- c:\program files\memtest86+-2.11.iso
2008-11-17 10:17 134 a------- c:\program files\README.TXT
2008-09-08 19:20 382,352 a------- c:\program files\jre-6u7-windows-i586-p-iftw.exe
2008-09-08 17:01 1,495,112 a------- c:\program files\install_flash_player.exe
2007-02-01 19:02 313,344 a------- c:\program files\hjsplit.exe
2006-11-04 03:37 196,608 a------- c:\program files\Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Wonder Mail Generator.exe
2003-08-27 16:19 36,963 a----r-- c:\program files\common files\SM1updtr.dll
2003-01-15 14:27 350,208 a------- c:\program files\oC11b72.EXE

============= FINISH: 23:11:13.14 ===============

#4 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 33,766 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 AM

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:27 AM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

Pleaseinclude a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.

Even if you have already provided information about your PC, we need a new log to see what has changed since you originally posted your problem.
  • Please download OTL from following mirror:
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
  • Push the Posted Image button.
  • Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
    • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
    • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized
Please also run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware(MBAM):
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2
If you have a previous version of MBAM, remove it via Add/Remove Programs and download a fresh copy.
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.
  • Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install. Alternatively, you can update through MBAM's interface from a clean computer, copy the definitions (rules.ref) located in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from that system to a usb stick or CD and then copy it to the infected machine.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.
In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic. I suggest you do this and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Proceed. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.

After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.

regards _temp_

is that a bird?  a plane? nooo it's the flying blueberry!

If I have been helping you and haven't replied in 2 days, feel free to shoot me a PM! Please don't send help request via PM, unless I am already helping you. Use the forums!

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#5 Nexus Core

Nexus Core
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2009 - 01:43 AM

OTL log:

OTL logfile created on: 10/7/2009 2:23:55 AM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.0.18.4 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Desktop
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.69 Gb Available Physical Memory | 84.43% Memory free
4.00 Gb Paging File | 3.58 Gb Available in Paging File | 89.59% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 2046 4092 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 111.79 Gb Total Space | 37.67 Gb Free Space | 33.70% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 571.75 Mb Total Space | 0.00 Mb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: CDFS
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: NICKSROOM
Current User Name: Nick
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2008/07/09 17:05:22 | 00,018,704 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Antivirus\MsMpEng.exe
PRC - [2007/09/11 00:45:04 | 00,124,832 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
PRC - [2009/07/25 05:23:10 | 00,153,376 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
PRC - [2003/06/19 23:25:00 | 00,322,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
PRC - [2007/09/04 19:25:44 | 00,131,072 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA) -- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneService.exe
PRC - [2008/12/11 07:08:52 | 03,575,808 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Performance Drivers\nvPDsvc.exe
PRC - [2008/09/17 23:55:00 | 00,163,908 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
PRC - [2009/07/09 12:15:32 | 00,026,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\OcHealthMon.exe
PRC - [2007/06/05 13:20:32 | 00,177,704 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PSIService.exe
PRC - [2007/09/07 14:40:04 | 01,373,480 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology, Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wacom_Tablet.exe
PRC - [2008/11/09 16:48:14 | 00,602,392 | ---- | M] (Yahoo! Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe
PRC - [2007/11/27 22:56:32 | 00,755,264 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Firewall\msfwsvc.exe
PRC - [2009/07/09 12:15:38 | 01,139,536 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winss.exe
PRC - [2009/02/06 06:10:02 | 00,227,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
PRC - [2008/04/13 20:12:19 | 01,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
PRC - [2007/09/07 14:40:34 | 00,132,392 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology, Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WTablet\Wacom_TabletUser.exe
PRC - [2007/09/07 14:40:04 | 01,373,480 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology, Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wacom_Tablet.exe
PRC - [2009/07/09 12:15:38 | 00,065,240 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winssnotify.exe
PRC - [2003/09/19 21:34:02 | 02,498,560 | ---- | M] (D-Link) -- C:\Program Files\D-Link\AirPlus Xtreme G\AirPlusCFG.exe
PRC - [2005/08/11 15:30:30 | 00,081,920 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
PRC - [2005/12/15 17:00:34 | 00,106,496 | ---- | M] (Kensington Technology Group) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kkw_run.exe
PRC - [2005/09/01 11:43:58 | 00,118,784 | ---- | M] (Kensington Technology Group) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kmw_run.exe
PRC - [2007/09/11 00:43:54 | 00,067,488 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\apdproxy.exe
PRC - [2008/06/05 18:06:32 | 00,125,208 | ---- | M] (Yahoo! Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\YMailAdvisor.exe
PRC - [2009/02/03 09:15:18 | 00,111,856 | ---- | M] (Yahoo! Inc) -- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe
PRC - [2009/07/25 05:23:12 | 00,149,280 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
PRC - [2008/04/13 20:12:30 | 00,420,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ntvdm.exe
PRC - [2005/08/11 15:30:30 | 00,249,856 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Corporation) -- c:\program files\common files\installshield\updateservice\isuspm.exe
PRC - [2005/08/11 15:30:30 | 00,618,496 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\agent.exe
PRC - [2009/06/10 12:10:00 | 00,525,640 | R--- | M] (WinZip Computing, S.L.) -- C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE
PRC - [2009/05/26 21:06:32 | 04,351,216 | ---- | M] (Yahoo! Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
PRC - [2009/02/06 06:10:02 | 00,227,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
PRC - [2009/03/08 14:09:26 | 00,638,816 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
PRC - [2009/03/08 14:09:26 | 00,638,816 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
PRC - [2009/10/07 02:23:42 | 00,520,704 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Desktop\OTL.exe

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - [2007/09/11 00:45:04 | 00,124,832 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe -- (AdobeActiveFileMonitor6.0 [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2008/07/25 11:16:40 | 00,034,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe -- (aspnet_state [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2008/07/25 11:17:02 | 00,069,632 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe -- (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32 [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2009/03/21 20:12:41 | 00,654,848 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Europe Ltd.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe -- (FLEXnet Licensing Service [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2008/07/29 21:10:04 | 00,046,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe -- (FontCache3.0.0.0 [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2009/04/18 14:21:58 | 00,182,768 | ---- | M] (Google) -- C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe -- (gusvc [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2008/04/13 20:12:02 | 00,038,400 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\pchsvc.dll -- (helpsvc [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2008/07/29 19:24:50 | 00,881,664 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe -- (idsvc [Unknown | Stopped])
SRV - [2006/01/05 00:06:02 | 00,163,840 | ---- | M] (Alex Feinman) -- C:\Program Files\Alex Feinman\ISO Recorder\ImapiHelper.exe -- (Imapi Helper [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2009/07/25 05:23:10 | 00,153,376 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe -- (JavaQuickStarterService [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2003/06/19 23:25:00 | 00,322,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe -- (MDM [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2007/11/27 22:56:32 | 00,755,264 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Firewall\msfwsvc.exe -- (msfwsvc [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2008/07/29 19:16:38 | 00,132,096 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe -- (NetTcpPortSharing [Disabled | Stopped])
SRV - [2009/07/13 13:48:00 | 03,091,868 | ---- | M] (INCA Internet Co., Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\GameMon.des -- (npggsvc [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2007/09/04 19:25:44 | 00,131,072 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA) -- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneService.exe -- (nTuneService [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2008/12/11 07:08:52 | 03,575,808 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Performance Drivers\nvPDsvc.exe -- (NVIDIA Performance Driver Service [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2008/09/17 23:55:00 | 00,163,908 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe -- (NVSvc [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2009/07/09 12:15:32 | 00,026,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\OcHealthMon.exe -- (OcHealthMon [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2008/07/09 17:05:22 | 00,018,704 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Antivirus\MsMpEng.exe -- (OneCareMP [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2007/06/05 13:20:32 | 00,177,704 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PSIService.exe -- (ProtexisLicensing [Auto | Start_Pending])
SRV - [2007/09/07 14:40:04 | 01,373,480 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology, Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wacom_Tablet.exe -- (TabletServiceWacom [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2009/07/09 12:15:38 | 01,139,536 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winss.exe -- (winss [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2006/10/18 20:05:24 | 00,913,408 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe -- (WMPNetworkSvc [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2008/11/09 16:48:14 | 00,602,392 | ---- | M] (Yahoo! Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe -- (YahooAUService [Auto | Running])

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - [2003/09/09 12:12:04 | 00,323,008 | ---- | M] (D-Link Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\A3AB.sys -- (A3AB [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2002/04/01 15:15:00 | 00,004,816 | R--- | M] (Andrea Electronics Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aeaudio.sys -- (aeaudio [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2003/05/05 18:25:48 | 00,028,205 | ---- | M] (Alpha Networks Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ANIO.SYS -- (ANIO [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2001/08/17 12:49:00 | 00,075,136 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\atimpae.sys -- (atirage3 [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2005/04/05 14:46:28 | 00,830,684 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ialmnt5.sys -- (ialm [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2005/12/01 15:17:40 | 00,014,208 | ---- | M] (Kensington Technology Group) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\KKW_HID.sys -- (KKW_HID [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2005/09/01 11:41:36 | 00,005,760 | ---- | M] (Kensington Technology Group) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\KMW_KBD.sys -- (KMW_KBD [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2005/09/01 11:41:56 | 00,092,032 | ---- | M] (Kensington Technology Group) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\KMW_SYS.sys -- (KMW_SYS [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2005/09/01 11:41:34 | 00,010,496 | ---- | M] (Kensington Technology Group) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\KMW_USB.sys -- (KMW_USB [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2008/05/15 16:15:16 | 00,053,168 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\MpFilter.sys -- (MpFilter [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2007/11/27 22:56:28 | 00,091,328 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\msfwdrv.sys -- (MSFWDrv [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2007/11/27 22:56:30 | 00,116,416 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\msfwhlpr.sys -- (MSFWHLPR [System | Running])
DRV - [2008/09/17 23:55:00 | 06,132,576 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys -- (nv [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2007/09/04 19:26:32 | 00,029,696 | ---- | M] (NVidia Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\nvoclock.sys -- (NVR0Dev [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2002/09/03 09:00:00 | 00,017,792 | ---- | M] (Parallel Technologies, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys -- (Ptilink [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2008/02/13 03:00:00 | 00,043,528 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys -- (PxHelp20 [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2008/04/13 12:39:15 | 00,020,480 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys -- (Secdrv [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2003/03/18 15:00:54 | 00,542,976 | R--- | M] (Analog Devices, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\smwdm.sys -- (smwdm [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2007/02/16 15:12:36 | 00,011,312 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\wacommousefilter.sys -- (wacommousefilter [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2007/02/16 14:30:12 | 00,012,848 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\wacomvhid.sys -- (wacomvhid [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2007/02/15 20:11:28 | 00,011,440 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\WacomVKHid.sys -- (WacomVKHid [On_Demand | Running])

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul...//www.yahoo.com
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul...//www.yahoo.com
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchcust.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomSearch = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul...rch/search.html
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchasst.htm

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-19\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-20\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul...//www.yahoo.com
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004\..\URLSearchHook: {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaultenginename: "Yahoo"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaulturl: "http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&fr=ytff-yma3&p="
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.order.1: "Yahoo"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.param.yahoo-fr: "moz2-ytff-yma3"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.param.yahoo-fr-cjkt: "moz2-ytff-yma3"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.selectedEngine: "Yahoo"
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.yahoo.com/"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0001-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.01
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.02
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.03
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.05
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.07
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.11
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.13
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.14
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0015-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.15
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: jqs@sun.com:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {991A772A-BA13-4c1d-A9EF-F897F31DEC7D}:3.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}:1.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {635abd67-4fe9-1b23-4f01-e679fa7484c1}:1.6.5.200812101546
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}:3.5.3
FF - prefs.js..keyword.URL: "http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=megaup&p="

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\extensions\\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\ [2009/07/02 02:44:03 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\extensions\\jqs@sun.com: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ff [2008/12/11 18:17:25 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.5.3\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2009/09/18 16:45:43 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.5.3\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2009/09/18 16:45:43 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2008/09/07 12:19:21 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Application Data\mozilla\Extensions
[2008/09/07 12:19:21 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Application Data\mozilla\Extensions\{ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384}
[2009/10/04 15:18:46 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Application Data\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n9lmo8n4.default\extensions
[2009/07/04 17:32:44 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Application Data\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n9lmo8n4.default\extensions\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}
[2009/04/15 19:41:20 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Application Data\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n9lmo8n4.default\extensions\{635abd67-4fe9-1b23-4f01-e679fa7484c1}
[2008/11/10 22:55:53 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Application Data\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n9lmo8n4.default\extensions\{991A772A-BA13-4c1d-A9EF-F897F31DEC7D}
[2009/10/04 15:18:45 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions
[2009/09/18 16:45:43 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
[2007/04/16 13:52:12 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0001-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2007/07/23 17:24:34 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2007/10/21 10:43:05 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2008/05/27 17:12:18 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2008/08/25 17:10:54 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2008/12/11 18:17:40 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/03/31 13:44:55 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/06/09 15:55:53 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/08/04 17:10:52 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0015-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/09/18 16:45:32 | 00,023,544 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\components\browserdirprovider.dll
[2009/09/18 16:45:32 | 00,137,208 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\components\brwsrcmp.dll
[2007/08/13 22:19:06 | 00,135,680 | ---- | M] (Google) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\components\GoogleDesktopMozilla.dll
[2006/09/03 17:12:48 | 00,049,152 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\np32dsw.dll
[2009/07/25 05:23:01 | 00,411,368 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npdeploytk.dll
[2006/11/29 20:32:30 | 01,440,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npLegitCheckPlugin.dll
[2009/09/18 16:45:37 | 00,065,016 | ---- | M] (mozilla.org) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npnul32.dll
[2009/02/27 12:13:42 | 00,103,792 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\nppdf32.dll
[2008/06/12 00:22:00 | 00,144,984 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\nppl3260.dll
[2008/06/21 00:11:40 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npqtplugin.dll
[2008/06/21 00:11:40 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npqtplugin2.dll
[2008/06/21 00:11:40 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npqtplugin3.dll
[2008/06/21 00:11:41 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npqtplugin4.dll
[2008/06/21 00:11:41 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npqtplugin5.dll
[2008/06/12 00:22:09 | 00,008,192 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\nprjplug.dll
[2008/06/12 00:21:55 | 00,094,208 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\nprpjplug.dll
[2007/01/05 11:31:49 | 00,180,293 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npViewpoint.dll
[2009/07/30 03:24:20 | 00,001,394 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\amazondotcom.xml
[2009/07/30 03:24:20 | 00,002,193 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\answers.xml
[2009/07/30 03:24:20 | 00,001,534 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\creativecommons.xml
[2009/07/30 03:24:20 | 00,002,344 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\eBay.xml
[2009/07/30 03:24:20 | 00,002,371 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\google.xml
[2009/07/30 03:24:20 | 00,001,178 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\wikipedia.xml
[2009/07/30 03:24:20 | 00,000,792 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\yahoo.xml

O1 HOSTS File: (305984 bytes) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 008i.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 010402.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.0scan.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 0scan.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.123topsearch.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 123topsearch.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.132.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 132.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.136136.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 136136.net
O1 - Hosts: 10536 more lines...
O2 - BHO: (&Yahoo! Toolbar Helper) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Link Helper) - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (Google Toolbar Helper) - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Google Toolbar Notifier BHO) - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.1.1309.3572\swg.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Google Dictionary Compression sdch) - {C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_A8904FB862BD9564.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (IEHlprObjClass) - {CE7C3CF0-4B15-11D1-ABED-709549C10000} - C:\PROGRA~1\KENSIN~1\MouseWorks\IE_KMW.DLL File not found
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class) - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (SingleInstance Class) - {FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\YTSingleInstance.dll (Yahoo! Inc)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll (Google Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Yahoo! Toolbar) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll (Google Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe Photo Downloader] C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\apdproxy.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ANIWZCSService] C:\Program Files\Alpha Networks\ANIWZCS Service\WZCSLDR.exe (Alpha Networks Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G] C:\Program Files\D-Link\AirPlus Xtreme G\AirPlusCFG.exe (D-Link)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] c:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\isuspm.exe (Macrovision Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe (Macrovision Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [kkw_run.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\kkw_run.exe (Kensington Technology Group)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [kmw_run.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\kmw_run.exe (Kensington Technology Group)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [MSWheel] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvMcTray.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [nwiz] C:\WINDOWS\System32\nwiz.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [OneCareUI] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winssnotify.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Persistence] C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxpers.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TkBellExe] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe (RealNetworks, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [YMailAdvisor] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\YMailAdvisor.exe (Yahoo! Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [YSearchProtection] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe (Yahoo! Inc)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004..\Run: [Messenger (Yahoo!)] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe (Yahoo! Inc.)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004..\Run: [NVIDIA nTune] C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneCmd.exe (NVIDIA)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004..\Run: [Search Protection] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe (Yahoo! Inc)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004..\Run: [YSearchProtection] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe (Yahoo! Inc)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004..\RunOnce: [FlashPlayerUpdate] C:\WINDOWS\System32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil10b.exe (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe File not found
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\WinZip Quick Pick.lnk = C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE (WinZip Computing, S.L.)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\EXCEL.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000010 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\rsvpsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000011 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\rsvpsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O12 - Plugin for: .pdf - C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)
O15 - HKLM\..Trusted Domains: 49 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O15 - HKU\.DEFAULT\..Trusted Domains: 48 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-18\..Trusted Domains: 48 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004\..Trusted Domains: 48 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O16 - DPF: {1E54D648-B804-468d-BC78-4AFFED8E262E} http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownlo.../sysreqlab3.cab (System Requirements Lab Class)
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll (Installation Support)
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupd...b?1220732079500 (WUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} http://www.update.microsoft.com/microsoftu...b?1220803000578 (MUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {74DBCB52-F298-4110-951D-AD2FF67BC8AB} http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownlo...iaSmartScan.cab (NVIDIA Smart Scan)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_15)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0015-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_15)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_15)
O16 - DPF: DirectAnimation Java Classes file://C:\WINDOWS\Java\classes\dajava.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: Microsoft XML Parser for Java file://C:\WINDOWS\Java\classes\xmldso.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 198.190.226.3 192.168.1.1 198.190.226.3
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-itss {0A9007C0-4076-11D3-8789-0000F8105754} - Reg Error: Value error. File not found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mso-offdap {3D9F03FA-7A94-11D3-BE81-0050048385D1} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Components\10\OWC10.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter: - x-sdch - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_A8904FB862BD9564.dll (Google Inc.)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - igfxdev.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
O24 - Desktop Components:0 (My Current Home Page) - About:Home
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2008/09/06 15:34:29 | 00,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [1996/12/26 21:21:40 | 04,429,073 | R--- | M] (Blizzard Entertainment) - D:\AUTORUN.EXE -- [ CDFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [1996/11/20 13:25:44 | 00,000,050 | R--- | M] () - D:\AUTORUN.INF -- [ CDFS ]
O33 - MountPoints2\{2d2df210-abc6-11de-bc8e-000d8864b97c}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = E:\setupSNK.exe -- File not found
O33 - MountPoints2\{50683a29-7c25-11dd-9a05-806d6172696f}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{50683a29-7c25-11dd-9a05-806d6172696f}\Shell\AutoRun - "" = Auto&Play
O33 - MountPoints2\{50683a29-7c25-11dd-9a05-806d6172696f}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = D:\AUTORUN.EXE -- [1996/12/26 21:21:40 | 04,429,073 | R--- | M] (Blizzard Entertainment)
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck) - File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autochk) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\autochk.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (*) - File not found
O35 - comfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
O35 - exefile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[5 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files]
[2009/10/03 11:44:15 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Sierra On-Line
[2009/09/16 13:15:22 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
[2009/10/07 02:25:18 | 04,045,528 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Desktop\mbam-setup.exe
[2009/10/07 02:23:31 | 00,520,704 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2009/10/03 11:49:57 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\solcache
[2009/10/03 11:49:12 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\SIERRA
[2009/10/03 11:42:20 | 00,314,368 | ---- | C] (InstallShield Software Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe
[2009/09/16 14:22:58 | 00,532,480 | ---- | C] (Trend Micro Incorporated) -- C:\Program Files\cwshredder.exe
[2009/09/16 13:15:09 | 00,812,344 | ---- | C] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\HijackThisInstaller.exe
[2009/09/13 19:03:56 | 00,153,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\triedit.dll
[2009/07/02 01:35:29 | 00,308,160 | ---- | C] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\Program Files\avast_home_setup.exe
[2009/06/02 14:36:59 | 00,438,592 | ---- | C] (Yahoo! Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\msgr9us.exe
[2008/09/08 19:20:58 | 00,382,352 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\jre-6u7-windows-i586-p-iftw.exe
[2008/09/08 17:01:41 | 01,495,112 | ---- | C] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Program Files\install_flash_player.exe
[2004/01/08 10:37:06 | 00,036,963 | R--- | C] (Cypress Semiconductor) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\SM1updtr.dll

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files]
[2009/10/07 02:25:21 | 04,045,528 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Desktop\mbam-setup.exe
[2009/10/07 02:23:42 | 00,520,704 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2009/10/04 15:20:18 | 00,001,660 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\WinZip Quick Pick.lnk
[2009/10/04 15:14:50 | 09,577,800 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\winzip121.exe
[2009/10/03 11:50:23 | 00,000,683 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SIERRA.INI
[2009/10/03 11:49:51 | 00,000,063 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Desktop\netMarket!.URL
[2009/10/03 03:32:33 | 00,000,552 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DO_NOT_DELETE.backupSetID
[2009/10/02 23:10:28 | 00,361,369 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Desktop\dds.scr
[2009/09/27 13:27:15 | 00,209,002 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvapps.xml
[2009/09/27 13:25:26 | 00,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2009/09/27 13:25:23 | 00,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2009/09/27 13:25:20 | 26,830,97088 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2009/09/27 13:23:52 | 01,577,870 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Local Settings\Application Data\IconCache.db
[2009/09/27 12:17:54 | 00,051,659 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Desktop\opera6.adr
[2009/09/16 14:23:32 | 00,532,480 | ---- | M] (Trend Micro Incorporated) -- C:\Program Files\cwshredder.exe
[2009/09/16 13:15:18 | 00,812,344 | ---- | M] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\HijackThisInstaller.exe
[2009/09/14 19:20:00 | 00,086,528 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bnetunin.exe
[2009/09/14 19:20:00 | 00,061,440 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\diabunin.exe
[2009/09/13 19:16:10 | 00,001,374 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
[2009/09/13 18:44:21 | 00,087,040 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2009/09/13 01:29:26 | 00,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl

========== Files - No Company Name ==========
[2009/10/04 15:20:18 | 00,001,660 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\WinZip Quick Pick.lnk
[2009/10/04 15:14:33 | 09,577,800 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\winzip121.exe
[2009/10/03 11:49:51 | 00,000,063 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Desktop\netMarket!.URL
[2009/10/03 11:42:23 | 00,000,683 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SIERRA.INI
[2009/10/03 03:32:33 | 00,000,552 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DO_NOT_DELETE.backupSetID
[2009/10/02 23:10:24 | 00,361,369 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Desktop\dds.scr
[2009/09/27 12:17:54 | 00,051,659 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Desktop\opera6.adr
[2009/09/14 19:20:00 | 00,086,528 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bnetunin.exe
[2009/09/14 19:20:00 | 00,061,440 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\diabunin.exe
[2009/03/21 21:07:20 | 00,341,023 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\oC11b72.zip
[2009/01/17 16:45:04 | 00,002,267 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\start.html
[2009/01/01 14:07:19 | 09,041,248 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\winzip120.exe
[2008/12/22 20:40:55 | 00,000,142 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2008/12/22 15:26:00 | 01,839,104 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\memtest86+-2.11.iso
[2008/11/17 10:17:57 | 00,000,134 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\README.TXT
[2008/10/07 09:13:30 | 00,197,912 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\physxcudart_20.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:22 | 00,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelTraditionalChinese.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 00,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelSwedish.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 00,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelSpanish.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 00,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelSimplifiedChinese.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 00,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelPortugese.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 00,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelKorean.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 00,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelJapanese.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 00,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelGerman.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 00,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelFrench.dll
[2008/09/17 23:55:00 | 01,724,416 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvwdmcpl.dll
[2008/09/17 23:55:00 | 01,503,232 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nview.dll
[2008/09/17 23:55:00 | 01,101,824 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvwimg.dll
[2008/09/17 23:55:00 | 00,466,944 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvshell.dll
[2008/09/17 23:55:00 | 00,286,720 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvnt4cpl.dll
[2008/09/17 22:02:55 | 00,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2008/09/09 23:33:21 | 00,087,040 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2008/09/07 20:02:12 | 00,021,840 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SIntfNT.dll
[2008/09/07 20:02:12 | 00,017,212 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SIntf32.dll
[2008/09/07 20:02:12 | 00,012,067 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SIntf16.dll
[2008/09/07 12:12:25 | 00,196,608 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Wonder Mail Generator.exe
[2008/09/06 18:15:09 | 00,022,528 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Local Settings\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
[2008/09/06 15:52:16 | 01,577,870 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Local Settings\Application Data\IconCache.db
[2008/09/06 15:39:30 | 00,000,062 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Application Data\desktop.ini
[2008/09/06 11:11:14 | 00,000,062 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\desktop.ini
[2007/03/12 12:01:30 | 00,217,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\NVGfxOgl.dll
[2007/02/01 19:02:54 | 00,313,344 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\hjsplit.exe
[2003/01/15 14:27:58 | 00,350,208 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\oC11b72.EXE
[2002/09/03 09:00:00 | 00,000,653 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
[2002/09/03 09:00:00 | 00,000,254 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 489 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\TEMP:05EE1EEF
< End of report >

OTL Extras logfile created on: 10/7/2009 2:23:56 AM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.0.18.4 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Desktop
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.69 Gb Available Physical Memory | 84.43% Memory free
4.00 Gb Paging File | 3.58 Gb Available in Paging File | 89.59% Paging File free

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 111.79 Gb Total Space | 37.67 Gb Free Space | 33.70% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 571.75 Mb Total Space | 0.00 Mb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: CDFS

File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.chm [@ = chm.file] -- C:\WINDOWS\hh.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.html [@ = htmlfile] -- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
chm.file [open] -- "C:\WINDOWS\hh.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
comfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
exefile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -nohome (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [opennew] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [print] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\msohtmed.exe" /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
http [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -nohome (Microsoft Corporation)
https [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -nohome (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1" File not found
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S File not found
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Directory [AddToPlaylistVLC] -- C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe --started-from-file --playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [PlayWithVLC] -- C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe --started-from-file --no-playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Applications\iexplore.exe [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
CLSID\{871C5380-42A0-1069-A2EA-08002B30309D} [OpenHomePage] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 1
"FirewallOverride" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Disabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Disabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008
"6112:TCP" = 6112:TCP:*:Enabled:Blizzard Downloader

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe" = %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000 -- (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe" = %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000 -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmc.exe" = C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmc.exe:*:Disabled:Microsoft Management Console -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Opera\opera.exe" = C:\Program Files\Opera\opera.exe:*:Disabled:Opera Internet Browser -- (Opera Software)
"C:\Documents and Settings\David\Local Settings\Temp\{8125D898-927F-40F2-83C8-0D87F7ACB728}\{4B5E17D7-C0CF-4CC3-8870-0181D622B93C}\k_update.exe" = C:\Documents and Settings\David\Local Settings\Temp\{8125D898-927F-40F2-83C8-0D87F7ACB728}\{4B5E17D7-C0CF-4CC3-8870-0181D622B93C}\k_update.exe:*:Enabled:Kensington Digital Update of installed software via the Web. -- File not found
"C:\Documents and Settings\David\Local Settings\Temp\{9E2FD8B3-206B-4AFC-B6B9-C364B675AAD5}\{4C78937F-0C8E-11D9-A3EB-0001025FA304}\k_update.exe" = C:\Documents and Settings\David\Local Settings\Temp\{9E2FD8B3-206B-4AFC-B6B9-C364B675AAD5}\{4C78937F-0C8E-11D9-A3EB-0001025FA304}\k_update.exe:*:Enabled:Kensington Digital Update of installed software via the Web. -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" = C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger -- (Yahoo! Inc.)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"_{53A908D4-99C6-469B-BC13-F4189F260742}" = Corel Painter Essentials 4
"{0D499481-22C6-4B25-8AC2-6D3F6C885FB9}" = OpenOffice.org Installer 1.0
"{18455581-E099-4BA8-BC6B-F34B2F06600C}" = Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
"{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F}" = Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216011FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 15
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160070}" = Java™ 6 Update 7
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{3851147E-5A91-4469-BA4D-13FFFCC8A920}" = Microsoft Windows OneCare Live v2.5.2900.24 Idcrl Install
"{4B5E17D7-C0CF-4CC3-8870-0181D622B93C}" = Kensington Keyboard
"{4C0A8D65-4286-4B58-87FE-18AD24289285}" = NVIDIA Performance Drivers
"{4C78937F-0C8E-11D9-A3EB-0001025FA304}" = Kensington MouseWorks
"{53A908D4-99C6-469B-BC13-F4189F260742}" = Corel Painter Essentials 4
"{5660022E-F3F2-4126-8CC5-9726C47150EB}" = Microsoft Windows Live OneCare Resources v2.5.2900.28
"{621C02EA-AAFF-4026-A903-165D59529A16}" = Driver Detective
"{6513E869-647F-40FD-A55D-CFC92579B9BA}" = PX Engine
"{6D8D64BE-F500-55B6-705D-DFD08AFE0624}" = Acrobat.com
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{74FCFEA6-7447-4BDB-BFEC-FF195AA62A13}" = ANIWZCS Service
"{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
"{79B92240-9C65-4DD7-B1AD-59910D2C1353}" = AirPlus Xtreme G
"{7B5CE976-C7A9-4E38-A7F3-6C8EF025DD8E}" = ANIO Service
"{7C7F30F4-94E7-4AA8-8941-90C4A80C68BF}" = NVIDIA nTune
"{85CFDC2D-710E-49D5-B799-F3743CA506BA}" = Microsoft Protection Service
"{8A708DD8-A5E6-11D4-A706-000629E95E20}" = Intel® Extreme Graphics 2 Driver
"{8B21B9EF-6DBF-4F63-8CC7-9F6A56D1EE8E}" = GTOneCare
"{90280409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0050048383C9}" = Microsoft Office XP Professional with FrontPage
"{95120000-00B9-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting
"{A2BCA9F1-566C-4805-97D1-7FDC93386723}" = Adobe AIR
"{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A91000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.1.3
"{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
"{CD95F661-A5C4-44F5-A6AA-ECDD91C240B8}" = WinZip 12.1
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{D07A8E7E-D324-4945-BA8C-E532AD008FF3}" = Microsoft Windows OneCare Live v2.5.2900.28
"{DD1865F0-AD73-40FB-B23E-1822E02396FF}" = NVIDIA PhysX
"{DFC6573E-124D-4026-BFA4-B433C9D3FF21}" = ISO Recorder
"{E144A786-D2DD-428B-9C1A-0EE3FA3515EA}" = Rappelz_USA
"{E26B83D1-C0BB-41BC-8F44-31D5354DD6AF}" = Microsoft Windows OneCare Live AntiSpyware and AntiVirus
"{F54AC413-D2C6-4A24-B324-370C223C6250}" = Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0
"{FC66E05E-8D39-47A6-8D07-759F33727EB0}" = Opera 10.00
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Adobe Photoshop Elements 6" = Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0
"Adobe Shockwave Player" = Adobe Shockwave Player 11.5
"Battle.net" = Battle.net
"Color Efex Pro 3.0 Wacom Edition 6" = Color Efex Pro 3.0 Wacom Edition 6
"Diablo" = Diablo
"Diablo II" = Diablo II
"Fraps" = Fraps
"Gateway Drivers and Applications Recovery" = Gateway Drivers and Applications Recovery
"Hellfire" = Hellfire
"HijackThis" = HijackThis 2.0.2
"IDNMitigationAPIs" = Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
"ie7" = Windows Internet Explorer 7
"ie8" = Windows Internet Explorer 8
"InstallShield_{621C02EA-AAFF-4026-A903-165D59529A16}" = Driver Detective
"InstallShield_{79B92240-9C65-4DD7-B1AD-59910D2C1353}" = AirPlus Xtreme G
"InstallShield_{7C7F30F4-94E7-4AA8-8941-90C4A80C68BF}" = NVIDIA nTune
"IrfanView" = IrfanView (remove only)
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"Mozilla Firefox (3.5.3)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.5.3)
"MSCompPackV1" = Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
"NLSDownlevelMapping" = Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
"NVIDIA Drivers" = NVIDIA Drivers
"Sierra Utilities" = Sierra Utilities
"ST6UNST #1" = Hero Editor V0.96
"SystemRequirementsLab" = System Requirements Lab
"VLC media player" = VLC media player 0.9.4
"Wacom Tablet Driver" = Wacom Tablet
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 11
"Windows XP Service Pack" = Windows XP Service Pack 3
"WinSS" = Windows Live OneCare
"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"wmp11" = Windows Media Player 11
"Wudf01000" = Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
"Yahoo! Companion" = Yahoo! Toolbar
"Yahoo! Mail" = Yahoo! Internet Mail
"Yahoo! Mail Advisor" = Yahoo! Mail Advisor
"Yahoo! Messenger" = Yahoo! Messenger
"Yahoo! Search Defender" = Yahoo! Search Protection
"Yahoo! Software Update" = Yahoo! Software Update
"YInstHelper" = Yahoo! Install Manager

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 8/9/2009 8:11:32 PM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = Application Error | ID = 1001
Description = Fault bucket 1294368892.

Error - 8/20/2009 12:58:03 AM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application YahooMessenger.exe, version 9.0.0.2162, hang module
hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Error - 9/14/2009 7:19:41 PM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application diablo.exe, version 1.0.0.0, hang module hungapp,
version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Error - 9/14/2009 7:19:47 PM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1001
Description = Fault bucket 02519561.

Error - 9/16/2009 4:19:02 PM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application rootrepeal.exe, version 1.3.5.0, faulting module
rootrepeal.exe, version 1.3.5.0, fault address 0x00022bf2.

Error - 9/16/2009 4:19:06 PM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = Application Error | ID = 1001
Description = Fault bucket 1464911124.

Error - 9/26/2009 6:28:21 PM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, hang module

Error - 9/26/2009 6:28:26 PM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1001
Description = Fault bucket 1180947459.

Error - 9/26/2009 10:24:06 PM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, hang module

Error - 9/26/2009 10:24:14 PM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1001
Description = Fault bucket 1180947459.

[ MSFWSVC Events ]
Error - 7/11/2009 2:43:24 AM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = MSFWSVC | ID = 1080
Description = OneCare Firewall failed while executing the following method: BuildAdaptersMap.
Error Code: 0x80070002, Error Message: The system cannot find the file specified.

Error - 8/1/2009 9:33:38 AM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = MSFWSVC | ID = 1080
Description = OneCare Firewall failed while executing the following method: BuildAdaptersMap.
Error Code: 0x80070002, Error Message: The system cannot find the file specified.

Error - 8/19/2009 5:59:35 AM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = MSFWSVC | ID = 1080

Error - 8/20/2009 8:36:51 AM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = MSFWSVC | ID = 1080

Error - 9/16/2009 8:28:44 PM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = MSFWSVC | ID = 1080

Error - 9/30/2009 9:03:47 AM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = MSFWSVC | ID = 1080

[ System Events ]
Error - 7/26/2009 4:21:45 PM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = Dhcp | ID = 1002
Description = The IP address lease 192.168.0.100 for the Network Card with network
address 000D8864B97C has been denied by the DHCP server 192.168.0.1 (The DHCP Server
sent a DHCPNACK message).

Error - 7/27/2009 8:54:10 PM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = NetBT | ID = 4321
Description = The name "MSHOME :1d" could not be registered on the Interface
with IP address 192.168.0.101. The machine with the IP address 192.168.0.104 did
not allow the name to be claimed by this machine.

Error - 7/28/2009 2:07:58 PM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = NetBT | ID = 4321
with IP address 192.168.0.101. The machine with the IP address 192.168.0.104 did

Error - 8/1/2009 9:46:04 AM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = MRxSmb | ID = 8003
Description = The master browser has received a server announcement from the computer
ARRIGOMAIN that believes that it is the master browser for the domain on transport
NetBT_Tcpip_{6702369E-F0D7-488. The master browser is stopping or an election is
being forced.

Error - 8/5/2009 12:45:56 PM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = BROWSER | ID = 8009
Description = The browser was unable to promote itself to master browser. The computer
that currently believes it is the master browser is NICKSROOM.

Error - 8/5/2009 2:06:20 PM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = BROWSER | ID = 8019
Description = The browser was unable to promote itself to master browser. The browser
will continue to attempt to promote itself to the master browser, but will no longer
log any events in the event log in Event Viewer.

Error - 8/7/2009 6:59:47 PM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = MRxSmb | ID = 8003
Description = The master browser has received a server announcement from the computer
ARRIGOMAIN that believes that it is the master browser for the domain on transport
NetBT_Tcpip_{6702369E-F0D7-488. The master browser is stopping or an election is
being forced.

Error - 8/9/2009 8:00:38 PM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = MRxSmb | ID = 8003
being forced.

Error - 8/9/2009 8:12:27 PM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = MRxSmb | ID = 8003
being forced.

Error - 8/9/2009 9:51:01 PM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = NetBT | ID = 4321

[ Windows OneCare Events ]
Error - 9/29/2009 2:24:28 AM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = WinSS | ID = 8006
Description = Successfully detected a remote printer , connection to share failed
with Share = \\ARRIGOMAIN\Printer , hr = 0x80070042

Error - 9/29/2009 2:24:29 AM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = WinSS | ID = 8006
Description = Successfully detected a remote printer , connection to share failed
with Share = , hr = 0x80070042

Error - 9/29/2009 2:24:32 AM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = WinSS | ID = 8006

Error - 9/29/2009 2:24:33 AM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = WinSS | ID = 8006

Error - 9/29/2009 2:24:34 AM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = WinSS | ID = 8006

Error - 9/29/2009 2:24:35 AM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = WinSS | ID = 8006

Error - 9/29/2009 2:24:35 AM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = WinSS | ID = 8006

Error - 9/29/2009 2:24:36 AM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = WinSS | ID = 8006

Error - 9/29/2009 2:24:36 AM | Computer Name = NICKSROOM | Source = WinSS | ID = 8006

< End of report >

MBAM log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
Database version: 2917
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

10/7/2009 2:40:50 AM
mbam-log-2009-10-07 (02-40-50).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 149275
Time elapsed: 7 minute(s), 3 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 1
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 14

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\setup.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\setup.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\.tt2.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\.tt3.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\.tt4.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\.tt5.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\.tt6.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\.tt7.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\.tt8.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\.tt9.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\.ttA.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\.ttB.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\.ttC.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\.ttD.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\.ttE.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Edited by Nexus Core, 07 October 2009 - 01:47 AM.

#6 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,766 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:30 AM

Hi,

this doesn't look to bad. Please also run a rootkit scan, to see if something is hiding on your PC:
  • Download RootRepeal from the following location and save it to your desktop.
  • Extract the contents of RootRepeal.zip, to your desktop.
  • Double click Posted Image on your desktop.
  • Click on the report tab, then click scan
  • Check all seven boxes:
    Drivers
    Files
    Processes
    SSDT
    Stealth Objects
    Hidden Services
    Shadow SSDT
  • Click Ok
  • Check the box for your main system drive (Usually C:), and press Ok.
  • Allow RootRepeal to run a scan of your system. This may take some time.
  • Once the scan completes, Click the Save Report button. Save the log as RootRepeal.txt and post it in your next reply.
regards _temp_

If I have been helping you and haven't replied in 2 days, feel free to shoot me a PM! Please don't send help request via PM, unless I am already helping you. Use the forums!

#7 Nexus Core

Nexus Core
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2009 - 08:49 AM

I tried running Root Repeal shortly after joining the Bleeping Computer community, but I couldn't get it to work then, and it doesn't seem to be any different now. When I start the program, a little box pops up that says "Initializing. Please wait." which I guess is normal.

Posted Image

If I open any other windows while that box is up, they leave images plastered on it when I minimize them.

Posted Image

The program displays in the Task Manager as "Busy". After a minute or two, however, it stops responding.

Posted Image

I can either close the program via the Task Manager, or try starting it again while it's still running. However, if I do the latter, I get a bunch of errors before and during the scan.

Before:

Posted Image

During:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

After the last error, the program simply closes. It did produce three crash reports however.

ROOTREPEAL CRASH REPORT
-------------------------
Windows Version: Windows XP SP3
Exception Code: 0xc0000005
Exception Address: 0x0043d1b3
Attempt to read from address: 0x00000960

ROOTREPEAL CRASH REPORT
Exception Address: 0x00444ba3
Attempt to read from address: 0x00000644

ROOTREPEAL CRASH REPORT
Exception Address: 0x00444ba3
Attempt to read from address: 0x00000644

It also created two new icons on my desktop: "RootRepeal.dmp" and "settings"

Posted Image

Edited by Nexus Core, 08 October 2009 - 08:51 AM.

#8 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,766 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:49 AM

Hi,

if RootRepeal doesn't work for you (this is not necessarily malware related), then please try gmer instead:
Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:
  • Main Mirror
    This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
  • Zipped Mirror
    This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  • Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.

Posted Image
  • GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
  • If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
  • Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
  • Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
  • Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.

regards _temp_

#9 Nexus Core

Nexus Core
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:30 PM

GMER log:

GMER 1.0.15.15125 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-10-09 13:29:31
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Running: r8qyoy0s.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\Nick\LOCALS~1\Temp\kfrdapoc.sys

---- Kernel code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

? C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rootrepeal.sys The system cannot find the file specified. !

---- User IAT/EAT - GMER 1.0.15 ----

IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6113A40D] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6113A33F] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!GetProcAddress] [61139C3F] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6113A37F] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [GDI32.dll!GetStockObject] [6113909F] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6113A40D] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6113A33F] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!GetProcAddress] [61139C3F] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6113A37F] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [GDI32.dll!GetStockObject] [6113909F] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6113A3BF] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6113A40D] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6113A37F] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6113A33F] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!GetProcAddress] [61139C3F] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [USER32.dll!DefWindowProcA] [61139856] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [USER32.dll!DefWindowProcW] [61139856] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [USER32.dll!GetSysColor] [61138FE2] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [USER32.dll!TrackPopupMenu] [61138F66] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [USER32.dll!TrackPopupMenuEx] [61138FA4] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [GDI32.dll!GetStockObject] [6113909F] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6113A33F] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6113A37F] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!GetProcAddress] [61139C3F] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6113A40D] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6113A3BF] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [USER32.dll!AnimateWindow] [611390DD] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [USER32.dll!TrackPopupMenuEx] [61138FA4] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [USER32.dll!DefWindowProcA] [61139856] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [USER32.dll!GetSysColor] [61138FE2] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [USER32.dll!DefWindowProcW] [61139856] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [USER32.dll!GetSysColorBrush] [611390A5] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [USER32.dll!TrackPopupMenu] [61138F66] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSAPI.DLL [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6113A33F] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll
IAT C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe[2904] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSAPI.DLL [KERNEL32.dll!GetProcAddress] [61139C3F] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip msfwhlpr.sys (OneCare Firewall Helper Driver/Microsoft Corporation)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp msfwhlpr.sys (OneCare Firewall Helper Driver/Microsoft Corporation)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp msfwhlpr.sys (OneCare Firewall Helper Driver/Microsoft Corporation)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp msfwhlpr.sys (OneCare Firewall Helper Driver/Microsoft Corporation)

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

#10 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,766 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:52 PM

Hi,

this looks pretty good. It sometimes happens that a rootkitscanner will not run on a given system, however if other scanner produce a log, this usually means that the problem is not created by malware.

So far your logs look good. I would like to ask you to do an onlinescan with ESET:

I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
  • Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
    ESET OnlineScan
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    • Click on Posted Image to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Push the Start button.
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, push Posted Image
  • Push Posted Image, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Push the Posted Image button.
  • Push Posted Image
Are you still having problems with your machine?
regards _temp_

#11 Nexus Core

Nexus Core
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2009 - 01:38 AM

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\12\1ef3c20c-72c8ae81 Win32/Adware.CWS.gen application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\file\Parser.class-10c4f7e-23957783.class Win32/Adware.CWS.gen application cleaned by deleting - quarantined

Are you still having problems with your machine?
regards _temp_

I've haven't had issues with freezing since I stopped Opera and Firefox (using IE now). I suppose I can try them again, but the freezes were pretty infrequent, sometimes weeks apart. I probably won't know if the problem has been resolved before this thread is closed.

#12 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,766 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:22 AM

Hi,

from the logs I would guess that your PC is clean. So I believe it is time to bring your PC up to date:

Your Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update:
  • Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Version 6 and save it to your desktop.
  • Look for "Java Runtime Environment (JRE)" JRE 6 Update 16.
  • Click the Download button to the right.
  • Select your Platform: "Windows".
  • Select your Language: "Multi-language".
  • Read the License Agreement, and then check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
  • Click Continue and the page will refresh.
  • Under Required Files, check the box for Windows Offline Installation, click the link below it and save the file to your desktop.
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check (highlight) any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button and follow the onscreen instructions for the Java uninstaller.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u16-windows-i586-p.exe to install the newest version.
-- If using Windows Vista and the installer refuses to launch due to insufficient user permissions, then Run As Administrator.
-- If you choose to update via the Java applet in Control Panel, uncheck the option to install the Toolbar unless you want it.
-- The uninstaller incorporated in this release removes previous Updates 10 and above, but does not remove older versions, so they still need to be removed manually.

Note: The Java Quick Starter (JQS.exe) adds a service to improve the initial startup time of Java applets and applications. To disable the JQS service if you don't want to use it, go to Start > Control Panel > Java > Advanced > Miscellaneous and uncheck the box for Java Quick Starter. Click Ok and reboot your computer.

please post back one final OTL log after that. (Only OTL.txt will be created.)
regards _temp_

#13 Nexus Core

Nexus Core
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2009 - 09:22 AM

OTL logfile created on: 10/10/2009 10:16:36 AM - Run 3
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.0.18.4 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Desktop\Unused Desktop Shortcuts

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.96 Gb Available Physical Memory | 98.02% Memory free
4.00 Gb Paging File | 3.91 Gb Available in Paging File | 97.76% Paging File free

Drive C: | 111.79 Gb Total Space | 37.62 Gb Free Space | 33.66% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2008/07/09 17:05:22 | 00,018,704 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Antivirus\MsMpEng.exe
PRC - [2007/09/11 00:45:04 | 00,124,832 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
PRC - [2009/10/10 10:02:09 | 00,153,376 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
PRC - [2003/06/19 23:25:00 | 00,322,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
PRC - [2007/09/04 19:25:44 | 00,131,072 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA) -- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneService.exe
PRC - [2008/12/11 07:08:52 | 03,575,808 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Performance Drivers\nvPDsvc.exe
PRC - [2008/09/17 23:55:00 | 00,163,908 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
PRC - [2009/07/09 12:15:32 | 00,026,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\OcHealthMon.exe
PRC - [2007/06/05 13:20:32 | 00,177,704 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PSIService.exe
PRC - [2008/11/09 16:48:14 | 00,602,392 | ---- | M] (Yahoo! Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe
PRC - [2007/11/27 22:56:32 | 00,755,264 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Firewall\msfwsvc.exe
PRC - [2009/07/09 12:15:38 | 01,139,536 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winss.exe
PRC - [2008/04/13 20:12:19 | 01,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
PRC - [2009/07/09 12:15:38 | 00,065,240 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winssnotify.exe
PRC - [2007/09/07 14:40:34 | 00,132,392 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology, Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WTablet\Wacom_TabletUser.exe
PRC - [2009/07/09 12:15:32 | 00,073,480 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\GtCC.exe
PRC - [2003/09/19 21:34:02 | 02,498,560 | ---- | M] (D-Link) -- C:\Program Files\D-Link\AirPlus Xtreme G\AirPlusCFG.exe
PRC - [2003/08/21 16:12:02 | 00,032,768 | ---- | M] (Alpha Networks Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Alpha Networks\ANIWZCS Service\WZCSLDR.exe
PRC - [2005/08/11 15:30:30 | 00,081,920 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
PRC - [2005/12/15 17:00:34 | 00,106,496 | ---- | M] (Kensington Technology Group) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kkw_run.exe
PRC - [2005/09/01 11:43:58 | 00,118,784 | ---- | M] (Kensington Technology Group) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kmw_run.exe
PRC - [2009/02/27 17:10:28 | 00,035,696 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe
PRC - [2007/09/11 00:43:54 | 00,067,488 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\apdproxy.exe
PRC - [2008/06/05 18:06:32 | 00,125,208 | ---- | M] (Yahoo! Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\YMailAdvisor.exe
PRC - [2009/02/03 09:15:18 | 00,111,856 | ---- | M] (Yahoo! Inc) -- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe
PRC - [2009/10/10 10:02:09 | 00,149,280 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
PRC - [2009/05/26 21:06:32 | 04,351,216 | ---- | M] (Yahoo! Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
PRC - [2009/06/10 12:10:00 | 00,525,640 | R--- | M] (WinZip Computing, S.L.) -- C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE
PRC - [2009/10/07 02:23:42 | 00,520,704 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Desktop\Unused Desktop Shortcuts\OTL.exe

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - [2007/09/11 00:45:04 | 00,124,832 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe -- (AdobeActiveFileMonitor6.0 [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2008/07/25 11:16:40 | 00,034,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe -- (aspnet_state [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2008/07/25 11:17:02 | 00,069,632 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe -- (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32 [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2009/03/21 20:12:41 | 00,654,848 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Europe Ltd.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe -- (FLEXnet Licensing Service [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2008/07/29 21:10:04 | 00,046,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe -- (FontCache3.0.0.0 [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2009/04/18 14:21:58 | 00,182,768 | ---- | M] (Google) -- C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe -- (gusvc [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2008/04/13 20:12:02 | 00,038,400 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\pchsvc.dll -- (helpsvc [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2008/07/29 19:24:50 | 00,881,664 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe -- (idsvc [Unknown | Stopped])
SRV - [2006/01/05 00:06:02 | 00,163,840 | ---- | M] (Alex Feinman) -- C:\Program Files\Alex Feinman\ISO Recorder\ImapiHelper.exe -- (Imapi Helper [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2009/10/10 10:02:09 | 00,153,376 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe -- (JavaQuickStarterService [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2003/06/19 23:25:00 | 00,322,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe -- (MDM [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2007/11/27 22:56:32 | 00,755,264 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Firewall\msfwsvc.exe -- (msfwsvc [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2008/07/29 19:16:38 | 00,132,096 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe -- (NetTcpPortSharing [Disabled | Stopped])
SRV - [2009/07/13 13:48:00 | 03,091,868 | ---- | M] (INCA Internet Co., Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\GameMon.des -- (npggsvc [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2007/09/04 19:25:44 | 00,131,072 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA) -- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneService.exe -- (nTuneService [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2008/12/11 07:08:52 | 03,575,808 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Performance Drivers\nvPDsvc.exe -- (NVIDIA Performance Driver Service [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2008/09/17 23:55:00 | 00,163,908 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe -- (NVSvc [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2009/07/09 12:15:32 | 00,026,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\OcHealthMon.exe -- (OcHealthMon [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2008/07/09 17:05:22 | 00,018,704 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Antivirus\MsMpEng.exe -- (OneCareMP [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2007/06/05 13:20:32 | 00,177,704 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PSIService.exe -- (ProtexisLicensing [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2007/09/07 14:40:04 | 01,373,480 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology, Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wacom_Tablet.exe -- (TabletServiceWacom [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2009/07/09 12:15:38 | 01,139,536 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winss.exe -- (winss [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2006/10/18 20:05:24 | 00,913,408 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe -- (WMPNetworkSvc [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2008/11/09 16:48:14 | 00,602,392 | ---- | M] (Yahoo! Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe -- (YahooAUService [Auto | Running])

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - [2003/09/09 12:12:04 | 00,323,008 | ---- | M] (D-Link Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\A3AB.sys -- (A3AB [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2002/04/01 15:15:00 | 00,004,816 | R--- | M] (Andrea Electronics Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aeaudio.sys -- (aeaudio [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2003/05/05 18:25:48 | 00,028,205 | ---- | M] (Alpha Networks Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ANIO.SYS -- (ANIO [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2001/08/17 12:49:00 | 00,075,136 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\atimpae.sys -- (atirage3 [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2005/04/05 14:46:28 | 00,830,684 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ialmnt5.sys -- (ialm [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2005/12/01 15:17:40 | 00,014,208 | ---- | M] (Kensington Technology Group) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\KKW_HID.sys -- (KKW_HID [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2005/09/01 11:41:36 | 00,005,760 | ---- | M] (Kensington Technology Group) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\KMW_KBD.sys -- (KMW_KBD [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2005/09/01 11:41:56 | 00,092,032 | ---- | M] (Kensington Technology Group) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\KMW_SYS.sys -- (KMW_SYS [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2005/09/01 11:41:34 | 00,010,496 | ---- | M] (Kensington Technology Group) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\KMW_USB.sys -- (KMW_USB [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2008/05/15 16:15:16 | 00,053,168 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\MpFilter.sys -- (MpFilter [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2007/11/27 22:56:28 | 00,091,328 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\msfwdrv.sys -- (MSFWDrv [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2007/11/27 22:56:30 | 00,116,416 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\msfwhlpr.sys -- (MSFWHLPR [System | Running])
DRV - [2008/09/17 23:55:00 | 06,132,576 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys -- (nv [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2007/09/04 19:26:32 | 00,029,696 | ---- | M] (NVidia Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\nvoclock.sys -- (NVR0Dev [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2002/09/03 09:00:00 | 00,017,792 | ---- | M] (Parallel Technologies, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys -- (Ptilink [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2008/02/13 03:00:00 | 00,043,528 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys -- (PxHelp20 [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2008/04/13 12:39:15 | 00,020,480 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys -- (Secdrv [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2003/03/18 15:00:54 | 00,542,976 | R--- | M] (Analog Devices, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\smwdm.sys -- (smwdm [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2007/02/16 15:12:36 | 00,011,312 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\wacommousefilter.sys -- (wacommousefilter [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2007/02/16 14:30:12 | 00,012,848 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\wacomvhid.sys -- (wacomvhid [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2007/02/15 20:11:28 | 00,011,440 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\WacomVKHid.sys -- (WacomVKHid [On_Demand | Running])

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul...//www.yahoo.com
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul...//www.yahoo.com
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchcust.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomSearch = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul...rch/search.html
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchasst.htm

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-19\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-20\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul...//www.yahoo.com
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004\..\URLSearchHook: {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaultenginename: "Yahoo"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaulturl: "http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&fr=ytff-yma3&p="
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.order.1: "Yahoo"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.param.yahoo-fr: "moz2-ytff-yma3"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.param.yahoo-fr-cjkt: "moz2-ytff-yma3"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.selectedEngine: "Yahoo"
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.yahoo.com/"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0001-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.01
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.02
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.03
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.05
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.07
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.11
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.13
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.14
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0015-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.15
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: jqs@sun.com:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {991A772A-BA13-4c1d-A9EF-F897F31DEC7D}:3.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}:1.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {635abd67-4fe9-1b23-4f01-e679fa7484c1}:1.6.5.200812101546
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}:3.5.3
FF - prefs.js..keyword.URL: "http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=megaup&p="

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\extensions\\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\ [2009/07/02 02:44:03 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\extensions\\jqs@sun.com: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ff [2009/10/10 10:02:11 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.5.3\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2009/09/18 16:45:43 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.5.3\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2009/09/18 16:45:43 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2008/09/07 12:19:21 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Application Data\mozilla\Extensions
[2008/09/07 12:19:21 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Application Data\mozilla\Extensions\{ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384}
[2009/10/04 15:18:46 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Application Data\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n9lmo8n4.default\extensions
[2009/07/04 17:32:44 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Application Data\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n9lmo8n4.default\extensions\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}
[2009/04/15 19:41:20 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Application Data\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n9lmo8n4.default\extensions\{635abd67-4fe9-1b23-4f01-e679fa7484c1}
[2008/11/10 22:55:53 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Application Data\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n9lmo8n4.default\extensions\{991A772A-BA13-4c1d-A9EF-F897F31DEC7D}
[2009/10/10 10:02:31 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions
[2009/09/18 16:45:43 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
[2007/04/16 13:52:12 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0001-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2007/07/23 17:24:34 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2007/10/21 10:43:05 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2008/05/27 17:12:18 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2008/12/11 18:17:40 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/03/31 13:44:55 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/06/09 15:55:53 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/10/10 10:02:31 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0016-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/09/18 16:45:32 | 00,023,544 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\components\browserdirprovider.dll
[2009/09/18 16:45:32 | 00,137,208 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\components\brwsrcmp.dll
[2007/08/13 22:19:06 | 00,135,680 | ---- | M] (Google) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\components\GoogleDesktopMozilla.dll
[2006/09/03 17:12:48 | 00,049,152 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\np32dsw.dll
[2009/10/10 10:02:10 | 00,411,368 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npdeploytk.dll
[2006/11/29 20:32:30 | 01,440,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npLegitCheckPlugin.dll
[2009/09/18 16:45:37 | 00,065,016 | ---- | M] (mozilla.org) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npnul32.dll
[2009/02/27 12:13:42 | 00,103,792 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\nppdf32.dll
[2008/06/12 00:22:00 | 00,144,984 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\nppl3260.dll
[2008/06/21 00:11:40 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npqtplugin.dll
[2008/06/21 00:11:40 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npqtplugin2.dll
[2008/06/21 00:11:40 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npqtplugin3.dll
[2008/06/21 00:11:41 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npqtplugin4.dll
[2008/06/21 00:11:41 | 00,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npqtplugin5.dll
[2008/06/12 00:22:09 | 00,008,192 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\nprjplug.dll
[2008/06/12 00:21:55 | 00,094,208 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\nprpjplug.dll
[2007/01/05 11:31:49 | 00,180,293 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npViewpoint.dll
[2009/07/30 03:24:20 | 00,001,394 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\amazondotcom.xml
[2009/07/30 03:24:20 | 00,002,193 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\answers.xml
[2009/07/30 03:24:20 | 00,001,534 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\creativecommons.xml
[2009/07/30 03:24:20 | 00,002,344 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\eBay.xml
[2009/07/30 03:24:20 | 00,002,371 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\google.xml
[2009/07/30 03:24:20 | 00,001,178 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\wikipedia.xml
[2009/07/30 03:24:20 | 00,000,792 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\yahoo.xml

O1 HOSTS File: (305984 bytes) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 008i.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 010402.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.0scan.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 0scan.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.123topsearch.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 123topsearch.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.132.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 132.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.136136.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 136136.net
O1 - Hosts: 10536 more lines...
O2 - BHO: (&Yahoo! Toolbar Helper) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Link Helper) - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (Google Toolbar Helper) - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Google Toolbar Notifier BHO) - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.1.1309.3572\swg.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Google Dictionary Compression sdch) - {C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_A8904FB862BD9564.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (IEHlprObjClass) - {CE7C3CF0-4B15-11D1-ABED-709549C10000} - C:\PROGRA~1\KENSIN~1\MouseWorks\IE_KMW.DLL File not found
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class) - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (SingleInstance Class) - {FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\YTSingleInstance.dll (Yahoo! Inc)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll (Google Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Yahoo! Toolbar) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll (Google Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe Photo Downloader] C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\apdproxy.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ANIWZCSService] C:\Program Files\Alpha Networks\ANIWZCS Service\WZCSLDR.exe (Alpha Networks Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G] C:\Program Files\D-Link\AirPlus Xtreme G\AirPlusCFG.exe (D-Link)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\isuspm.exe (Macrovision Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe (Macrovision Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [kkw_run.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\kkw_run.exe (Kensington Technology Group)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [kmw_run.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\kmw_run.exe (Kensington Technology Group)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [MSWheel] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvMcTray.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [nwiz] C:\WINDOWS\System32\nwiz.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [OneCareUI] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winssnotify.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Persistence] C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxpers.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TkBellExe] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe (RealNetworks, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [YMailAdvisor] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\YMailAdvisor.exe (Yahoo! Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [YSearchProtection] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe (Yahoo! Inc)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004..\Run: [Messenger (Yahoo!)] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe (Yahoo! Inc.)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004..\Run: [NVIDIA nTune] C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneCmd.exe (NVIDIA)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004..\Run: [Search Protection] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe (Yahoo! Inc)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004..\Run: [YSearchProtection] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe (Yahoo! Inc)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe File not found
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\WinZip Quick Pick.lnk = C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE (WinZip Computing, S.L.)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\EXCEL.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000010 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\rsvpsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000011 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\rsvpsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O12 - Plugin for: .pdf - C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)
O15 - HKLM\..Trusted Domains: 49 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O15 - HKU\.DEFAULT\..Trusted Domains: 48 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-18\..Trusted Domains: 48 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1993962763-839522115-1004\..Trusted Domains: 48 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O16 - DPF: {1E54D648-B804-468d-BC78-4AFFED8E262E} http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownlo.../sysreqlab3.cab (System Requirements Lab Class)
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll (Installation Support)
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupd...b?1220732079500 (WUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} http://www.update.microsoft.com/microsoftu...b?1220803000578 (MUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {74DBCB52-F298-4110-951D-AD2FF67BC8AB} http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownlo...iaSmartScan.cab (NVIDIA Smart Scan)
O16 - DPF: {7530BFB8-7293-4D34-9923-61A11451AFC5} http://download.eset.com/special/eos/OnlineScanner.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_16)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0016-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_16)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_16)
O16 - DPF: DirectAnimation Java Classes file://C:\WINDOWS\Java\classes\dajava.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: Microsoft XML Parser for Java file://C:\WINDOWS\Java\classes\xmldso.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 198.190.226.3 192.168.1.1 198.190.226.3
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\OLE DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-itss {0A9007C0-4076-11D3-8789-0000F8105754} - Reg Error: Value error. File not found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mso-offdap {3D9F03FA-7A94-11D3-BE81-0050048385D1} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Components\10\OWC10.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter: - x-sdch - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_A8904FB862BD9564.dll (Google Inc.)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - igfxdev.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
O24 - Desktop Components:0 (My Current Home Page) - About:Home
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2008/09/06 15:34:29 | 00,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [1996/12/26 21:21:40 | 04,429,073 | R--- | M] (Blizzard Entertainment) - D:\AUTORUN.EXE -- [ CDFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [1996/11/20 13:25:44 | 00,000,050 | R--- | M] () - D:\AUTORUN.INF -- [ CDFS ]
O33 - MountPoints2\{2d2df210-abc6-11de-bc8e-000d8864b97c}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = E:\setupSNK.exe -- File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck) - File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autochk) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\autochk.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (*) - File not found
O35 - comfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
O35 - exefile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2009/10/07 02:31:25 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2009/10/07 02:31:32 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2009/10/07 02:31:24 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2009/10/03 11:44:15 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Sierra On-Line
[2009/09/16 13:15:22 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
[2009/10/10 10:02:29 | 00,149,280 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaws.exe
[2009/10/10 10:02:29 | 00,145,184 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaw.exe
[2009/10/10 10:02:29 | 00,073,728 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javacpl.cpl
[2009/10/10 10:02:28 | 00,145,184 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\java.exe
[2009/10/07 02:31:27 | 00,038,224 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2009/10/07 02:31:25 | 00,019,160 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2009/10/03 11:49:57 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\solcache
[2009/10/03 11:49:12 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\SIERRA
[2009/10/03 11:42:20 | 00,314,368 | ---- | C] (InstallShield Software Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe
[2009/09/16 14:22:58 | 00,532,480 | ---- | C] (Trend Micro Incorporated) -- C:\Program Files\cwshredder.exe
[2009/09/16 13:15:09 | 00,812,344 | ---- | C] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\HijackThisInstaller.exe
[2009/09/13 19:03:56 | 00,153,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\triedit.dll
[2009/07/02 01:35:29 | 00,308,160 | ---- | C] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\Program Files\avast_home_setup.exe
[2009/06/02 14:36:59 | 00,438,592 | ---- | C] (Yahoo! Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\msgr9us.exe
[2008/09/08 19:20:58 | 00,382,352 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\jre-6u7-windows-i586-p-iftw.exe
[2008/09/08 17:01:41 | 01,495,112 | ---- | C] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Program Files\install_flash_player.exe
[2004/01/08 10:37:06 | 00,036,963 | R--- | C] (Cypress Semiconductor) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\SM1updtr.dll

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files]
[2009/10/10 10:15:16 | 00,209,002 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvapps.xml
[2009/10/10 10:14:07 | 00,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2009/10/10 10:14:03 | 00,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2009/10/10 10:13:59 | 26,830,97088 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2009/10/10 10:12:32 | 04,801,922 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Local Settings\Application Data\IconCache.db
[2009/10/10 10:02:08 | 00,149,280 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaws.exe
[2009/10/10 10:02:08 | 00,145,184 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaw.exe
[2009/10/10 10:02:08 | 00,145,184 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\java.exe
[2009/10/10 10:02:08 | 00,073,728 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javacpl.cpl
[2009/10/10 10:02:07 | 00,411,368 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\deploytk.dll
[2009/10/10 03:33:02 | 00,000,552 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DO_NOT_DELETE.backupSetID
[2009/10/08 01:56:42 | 00,051,659 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Desktop\opera6.adr
[2009/10/04 15:20:18 | 00,001,660 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\WinZip Quick Pick.lnk
[2009/10/04 15:14:50 | 09,577,800 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\winzip121.exe
[2009/10/03 11:50:23 | 00,000,683 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SIERRA.INI
[2009/09/16 14:23:32 | 00,532,480 | ---- | M] (Trend Micro Incorporated) -- C:\Program Files\cwshredder.exe
[2009/09/16 13:15:18 | 00,812,344 | ---- | M] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\HijackThisInstaller.exe
[2009/09/14 19:20:00 | 00,086,528 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bnetunin.exe
[2009/09/14 19:20:00 | 00,061,440 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\diabunin.exe
[2009/09/13 19:16:10 | 00,001,374 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
[2009/09/13 18:44:21 | 00,087,040 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2009/09/13 01:29:26 | 00,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2009/09/10 14:54:06 | 00,038,224 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2009/09/10 14:53:50 | 00,019,160 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbam.sys

========== Files - No Company Name ==========
[2009/10/10 03:33:02 | 00,000,552 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DO_NOT_DELETE.backupSetID
[2009/10/08 01:56:42 | 00,051,659 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Desktop\opera6.adr
[2009/10/04 15:20:18 | 00,001,660 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\WinZip Quick Pick.lnk
[2009/10/04 15:14:33 | 09,577,800 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\winzip121.exe
[2009/10/03 11:42:23 | 00,000,683 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SIERRA.INI
[2009/09/14 19:20:00 | 00,086,528 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bnetunin.exe
[2009/09/14 19:20:00 | 00,061,440 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\diabunin.exe
[2009/03/21 21:07:20 | 00,341,023 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\oC11b72.zip
[2009/01/17 16:45:04 | 00,002,267 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\start.html
[2009/01/01 14:07:19 | 09,041,248 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\winzip120.exe
[2008/12/22 20:40:55 | 00,000,142 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2008/12/22 15:26:00 | 01,839,104 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\memtest86+-2.11.iso
[2008/11/17 10:17:57 | 00,000,134 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\README.TXT
[2008/10/07 09:13:30 | 00,197,912 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\physxcudart_20.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:22 | 00,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelTraditionalChinese.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 00,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelSwedish.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 00,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelSpanish.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 00,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelSimplifiedChinese.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 00,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelPortugese.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 00,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelKorean.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 00,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelJapanese.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 00,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelGerman.dll
[2008/10/07 09:13:20 | 00,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelFrench.dll
[2008/09/17 23:55:00 | 01,724,416 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvwdmcpl.dll
[2008/09/17 23:55:00 | 01,503,232 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nview.dll
[2008/09/17 23:55:00 | 01,101,824 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvwimg.dll
[2008/09/17 23:55:00 | 00,466,944 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvshell.dll
[2008/09/17 23:55:00 | 00,286,720 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvnt4cpl.dll
[2008/09/17 22:02:55 | 00,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2008/09/09 23:33:21 | 00,087,040 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2008/09/07 20:02:12 | 00,021,840 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SIntfNT.dll
[2008/09/07 20:02:12 | 00,017,212 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SIntf32.dll
[2008/09/07 20:02:12 | 00,012,067 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SIntf16.dll
[2008/09/07 12:12:25 | 00,196,608 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Wonder Mail Generator.exe
[2008/09/06 18:15:09 | 00,022,528 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Local Settings\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
[2008/09/06 15:52:16 | 04,801,922 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Local Settings\Application Data\IconCache.db
[2008/09/06 15:39:30 | 00,000,062 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Application Data\desktop.ini
[2008/09/06 11:11:14 | 00,000,062 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\desktop.ini
[2007/03/12 12:01:30 | 00,217,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\NVGfxOgl.dll
[2007/02/01 19:02:54 | 00,313,344 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\hjsplit.exe
[2003/01/15 14:27:58 | 00,350,208 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\oC11b72.EXE
[2002/09/03 09:00:00 | 00,000,653 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
[2002/09/03 09:00:00 | 00,000,254 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 489 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\TEMP:05EE1EEF
< End of report >

#14 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,766 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2009 - 11:37 AM

Read those last few lines, in order to keep your pc safe and clean:
Please do the following to clean up your PC:
  • Delete the tools used during the disinfection:
    • Download OTC from the following mirrors and save it to your desktop:
    • Double click on the file.
    • Push the large "Cleanup" button.
    • Allow your system to reboot.
    • If OTC misses a program on your PC, please remove it manually.
  • If you want to set your system to hide all hidden files.
    Click Start, open My Computer, select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
    Select the View Tab. Under the Hidden files and folders heading, uncheck Show hidden files and folders.
    Check the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
    Click Yes to confirm.
  • Disable and Enable System Restore.
    You can find instructions on how to disable and reenable system restore here:
    Windows XP System Restore Guide

Note: You should only do this once, not on a regular basis!
    You will not be able to restore computer to any earlier than today!
Please read these advices, in order to prevent reinfecting your PC:
  • Install and update the following programs regularly:
    • an outbound firewall
      A comprehensive tutorial and a list of possible firewalls can be found here.
    • an AntiVirus Software
      It is imperative that you update your AntiVirus Software on regular basis.If you do not update your AntiVirus Software then it will not be able to catch the latest threats.
    • an Anti-Spyware program
      Malware Byte's Anti Malware is an excellent Anti-Spyware scanner. It's scan times are usually under ten minutes, and has excellent detection and removal rates.
      SUPERAntiSpyware is another good scanner with high detection and removal rates.
      Both programs are free for non commercial home use but provide a resident and do not nag if you purchase the paid versions.
    • Spyware Blaster
      A tutorial for Spywareblaster can be found here. If you wish, the commercial version provides automatic updating.
    • MVPs hosts file
      A tutorial for MVPs hosts file can be found here. If you would like automatic updates you might want to take a look at HostMan host file manager. For more information on thehosts file, and what it can do for you,please consult the Tutorial on the Hosts file
  • Keep Windows (and your other Microsoft software) up to date!
    I cannot stress how important this is enough. Often holes are found in Internet Explorer or Windows itself that require patching. Sometimes these holeswill allow an attacker unrestricted access to your computer.
    Therefore, please, visit the Microsoft Update Website and follow the on screen instructions to setup Microsoft Update. Also follow the instructions to update your system. Please REBOOT and repeat this process until there are no more updates to install!!
  • Keep your other software up to date as well
    Software does not need to be made by Microsoft to be insecure. You can use the Secunia Online Software occasionally to help you check for out of date software on yourmachine.
  • Stay up to date!
    The MOST IMPORTANT part of any security setup is keeping the software up to date. Malware writers release new variantsevery single day. If your software updates don't keep up, then the malware will always be one step ahead. Not a good thing :(.
Some more links you might find of interest:Have a nice day
_temp_

#15 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,766 posts
  •  

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:18 AM

Heya,

glad we could help! :(

Since this topic appears to be resolved, I will now close it.

If you need this topic re-opened please send me a PM.

Everyone else, please start a new topic.

With Regards,
_temp_

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users