Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

It shuts off Auto Updates and affects Symantec

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 kbrowne72

kbrowne72

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:24 PM

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:21 PM

Hi guys. The affected computer is my work laptop: an IBM Thinkpad T42 with XP Pro SP3. It has Symantec Antivirus and Symantec Client Firewall installed and up to date.

Several weeks ago, despite having 2GB of memory - my laptop (especially Lotus Notes) became painfully slow. So slow that it made it almost impossible to work. When one of the heads of Support at work (IBM) looked into my Notes problems remotely - he advised me not to make encryption changes to individual files - which I haven't done. I'm not sure if that is related - but as he was making changes, I noticed that he had to turn my Automatic Updates back on and I realized that I had to turn them back on just the day before. Each time I enable Auto Updates, they are turned off again within minutes. This was almost 2 weeks ago.

I have tried virus scans, malware scans with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Spybot S&D, SUPERAntiSpyware, and Ad Aware. Nothing. I had a Microsoft Security suppt agent look at it and make changes remotely. Nothing.

Today,when the WSC red alert shield popped up, I clicked to open it to enable my updates again - But this time I was notified that my virus protection is out of date (which it isn't).

I would be incredibly grateful if someone can help me with this. I'm including my DDS and RootRepeal info below and have attached the 'attach' file. I'm new to this forum and to HJT - so my apologies if I have over/under supplied you with info. Please just let me know what you need. Thanks for any help!

DDS (Ver_09-07-30.01) - NTFSx86
Run by kbrowne at 21:40:13.43 on Tue 09/15/2009
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_13
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.2047.519 [GMT -4:00]

AV: Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition *On-access scanning enabled* (Outdated) {FB06448E-52B8-493A-90F3-E43226D3305C}
FW: Symantec Client Firewall *enabled* {5CB76A43-5FAD-476B-B9FF-26FA61F13187}

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ibmpmsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k WudfServiceGroup
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec Client Firewall\ISSVC.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\trcboot.exe
C:\Program Files\IBM\Personal Communications\PCS_AGNT.EXE
C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcPrfMgrSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\IBM\tivoli\dcd\client\ISSI\cds\CDSWinSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k hpdevmgmt
C:\Program Files\IBM\IBM Rapid Restore Ultra\rrpcsb.exe
C:\Program Files\C4ebreg\c4ebreg.exe
c:\sdwork\issimsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\notes\ntmulti.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k HPZ12
C:\Program Files\AT&T Network Client\NetCfgSv.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k HPZ12
c:\Program Files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
C:\Program Files\IBM\tivoli\dcd\client\ISSI\_jvm\jre\bin\java.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec Client Firewall\SymSPort.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\TPHDEXLG.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TpKmpSVC.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\vssvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\WRTService.exe
C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\ldlcserv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TpShocks.exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY\TPOSDSVC.exe
C:\Program Files\IBM\Personal Communications\tpam.exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY\TPONSCR.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\PkgMgr\HOTKEY_1\TpScrex.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskswitch.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~2\SYMANT~2\VPTray.exe
C:\IBMTOOLS\UTILS\ibmprc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe
C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\ACTray.exe
C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\ACWLIcon.exe
C:\Program Files\C4ebreg\isamtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\A4Tech\Mouse\Amoumain.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\SKDAEMON.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\SKSMAILD.EXE
C:\Program Files\IBM\Lotus\Symphony\framework\shared\eclipse\plugins\com.ibm.productivity.tools.base.app.win32_3.5.0.20090417-1727\soffice.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\dpupdchk.exe
C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\SvcGuiHlpr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\acs.exe
C:\notes\NLNOTES.EXE
C:\notes\framework\rcp\eclipse\plugins\com.ibm.rcp.base_6.1.2.200808010926\win32\x86\eclipse.exe
C:\notes\framework\rcp\eclipse\plugins\com.ibm.rcp.j2se.win32.x86_1.6.0.20081029a-200901071448\jre\bin\notes2w.exe
C:\notes\ntaskldr.EXE
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_clipbook.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\WINDOWS\pchealth\helpctr\binaries\helpctr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\HelpSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\dds.scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com/
uSearchMigratedDefaultURL = hxxp://www.google.com/search?q={searchTerms}&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&ie=utf8&oe=utf8
uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = iexplore
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = 127.0.0.1;localhost;<local>;*.local
BHO: {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - No File
BHO: HP Print Enhancer: {0347c33e-8762-4905-bf09-768834316c61} - c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\smart web printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dll
BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper: {06849e9f-c8d7-4d59-b87d-784b7d6be0b3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelper.dll
BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer: {3049c3e9-b461-4bc5-8870-4c09146192ca} - c:\program files\real\realplayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection: {53707962-6f74-2d53-2644-206d7942484f} - c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy\SDHelper.dll
BHO: DriveLetterAccess: {5ca3d70e-1895-11cf-8e15-001234567890} - c:\windows\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll
BHO: {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - No File
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class: {e7e6f031-17ce-4c07-bc86-eabfe594f69c} - c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
BHO: HP Smart BHO Class: {ffffffff-cf4e-4f2b-bdc2-0e72e116a856} - c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\smart web printing\hpswp_BHO.dll
uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
uRun: [NetSP - restore settings on power failure] "c:\program files\at&t network client\NetSP.exe" -show
uRun: [SODCPreLoad] c:\program files\ibm\lotus\symphony\framework\shared\eclipse\plugins\com.ibm.productivity.tools.base.app.win32_3.5.0.20090417-1727\preload.exe c:\docume~1\admini~1\ibm\lotus\symphony\.sodc\
uRun: [RemoteHelper] c:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings\apps\2.0\kpjyy96b.6mw\52ddqapz.3x4\remo..tion_662289945652525b_0002.0000_17a24fc124389cec\RemoteHelper.exe
mRun: [TpShocks] TpShocks.exe
mRun: [TPKMAPHELPER] c:\program files\thinkpad\utilities\TpKmapAp.exe -helper
mRun: [TPHOTKEY] c:\program files\lenovo\hotkey\TPOSDSVC.exe
mRun: [Tpam.exe] "c:\program files\ibm\personal communications\tpam.exe"
mRun: [TP4EX] tp4ex.exe
mRun: [SynTPLpr] c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\SynTPLpr.exe
mRun: [SynTPEnh] c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\SynTPEnh.exe
mRun: [stgclean] c:\sdwork\w32main2.exe /cleanup
mRun: [CoolSwitch] c:\windows\system32\taskswitch.exe
mRun: [BMMMONWND] rundll32.exe c:\progra~1\thinkpad\utilit~1\BatInfEx.dll,BMMAutonomicMonitor
mRun: [BMMLREF] c:\program files\thinkpad\utilities\BMMLREF.EXE
mRun: [BLOG] rundll32.exe c:\progra~1\thinkpad\utilit~1\BatLogEx.DLL,StartBattLog
mRun: [vptray] c:\progra~1\symant~2\symant~2\VPTray.exe
mRun: [IBMPRC] c:\ibmtools\utils\ibmprc.exe
mRun: [ccApp] "c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\ccApp.exe"
mRun: [SoundMAXPnP] c:\program files\analog devices\soundmax\SMax4PNP.exe
mRun: [ACTray] c:\program files\thinkpad\connectutilities\ACTray.exe
mRun: [ACWLIcon] c:\program files\thinkpad\connectutilities\ACWLIcon.exe
mRun: [C4EBReg] "c:\program files\c4ebreg\c4ebreg.exe" /q
mRun: [Isamtray] "c:\program files\c4ebreg\isamtray.exe"
mRun: [Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer] KHALMNPR.EXE
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
mRun: [ISSI Service] "c:\sdwork\issimsvc.exe"
mRun: [WheelMouse] c:\progra~1\a4tech\mouse\Amoumain.exe
mRun: [ATIPTA] c:\program files\ati technologies\ati control panel\atiptaxx.exe
mRun: [Hot Key Kbd Daemon] SKDAEMON.EXE
mRun: [IntelliPoint] "c:\program files\microsoft intellipoint\ipoint.exe"
mRunOnce: [DLFiles] c:\progra~1\ibm\checker\dlfiles.exe
mPolicies-system: DisableStatusMessages = 1 (0x1)
IE: Add Person to NotesBuddy...
IE: Add Picture to NotesBuddy...
IE: Download &Flash Movies
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {DDE87865-83C5-48c4-8357-2F5B1AA84522} - {DDE87865-83C5-48c4-8357-2F5B1AA84522} - c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\smart web printing\hpswp_BHO.dll
IE: {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy\SDHelper.dll
Trusted Zone: download.microsoft.com
Trusted Zone: microsoft.com\update
Trusted Zone: microsoft.com\windowsupdate
Trusted Zone: update.microsoft.com
Trusted Zone: windowsupdate.com
Trusted Zone: windowsupdate.microsoft.com
DPF: Microsoft XML Parser for Java - file://c:\windows\java\classes\xmldso.cab
DPF: {05D96F71-87C6-11D3-9BE4-00902742D6E0}
DPF: {0742B9EF-8C83-41CA-BFBA-830A59E23533} - hxxps://support.microsoft.com/Dcode/ActiveX/MSDcode.cab
DPF: {5ED80217-570B-4DA9-BF44-BE107C0EC166} - hxxp://cdn.scan.onecare.live.com/resource/download/scanner/wlscbase1140.cab
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_13-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} - hxxp://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/polarbear/ultrashim.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_13-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_13-windows-i586.cab
TCP: interfaces = 9.0.6.11,9.0.7.1
Notify: !SASWinLogon - c:\program files\superantispyware\SASWINLO.dll
Notify: AtiExtEvent - Ati2evxx.dll
Notify: LBTWlgn - c:\program files\common files\logishrd\bluetooth\LBTWlgn.dll
Notify: NavLogon - c:\windows\system32\NavLogon.dll
Notify: pcsinst - pcsinst.dll
Notify: tpfnf2 - c:\program files\lenovo\hotkey\notifyf2.dll
Notify: tphotkey - c:\program files\lenovo\hotkey\tphklock.dll
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
SEH: {5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA} - No File
LSA: Notification Packages = scecli pwdmon ACGina

================= FIREFOX ===================

FF - ProfilePath - c:\docume~1\admini~1\applic~1\mozilla\firefox\profiles\ax5xt1aw.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.search.selectedEngine - Google
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://www.google.com/
FF - prefs.js: keyword.URL - hxxp://toolbar.ask.com/toolbarv/askRedirect?o=13917&gct=&gc=1&q=
FF - component: c:\documents and settings\administrator\application data\mozilla\firefox\profiles\ax5xt1aw.default\extensions\{0b457caa-602d-484a-8fe7-c1d894a011ba}\platform\winnt_x86-msvc\components\SSSLauncher.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\real\realplayer\browserrecord\firefox\ext\components\nprpffbrowserrecordext.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\NPcol305.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npImgCtl.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npViewpoint.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npyaxmpb.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\viewpoint\viewpoint media player\npViewpoint.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\windows media player\npatgpc.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v3.5\windows presentation foundation\dotnetassistantextension\
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0012-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
FF - user.js: yahoo.homepage.dontask - truec:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("media.enforce_same_site_origin", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("media.cache_size", 51200);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("media.ogg.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("media.wave.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("media.autoplay.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.urlbar.autocomplete.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("capability.policy.mailnews.*.wholeText", "noAccess");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("dom.storage.default_quota", 5120);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("content.sink.event_probe_rate", 3);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.http.prompt-temp-redirect", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("layout.css.dpi", -1);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("layout.css.devPixelsPerPx", -1);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("gestures.enable_single_finger_input", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("dom.max_chrome_script_run_time", 0);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.tcp.sendbuffer", 131072);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("geo.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.remember_cert_checkbox_default_setting", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("browser.search.param.yahoo-fr", "moz35");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("browser.search.param.yahoo-fr-cjkt", "moz35");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.blocklist.level", 2);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.urlbar.restrict.typed", "~");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.urlbar.default.behavior", 0);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.history", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.formdata", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.passwords", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.downloads", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.cookies", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.cache", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.sessions", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.offlineApps", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.siteSettings", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.history", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.formdata", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.passwords", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.downloads", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.cookies", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.cache", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.sessions", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.offlineApps", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.siteSettings", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.sanitize.migrateFx3Prefs", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.ssl_override_behavior", 2);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("security.alternate_certificate_error_page", "certerror");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.privatebrowsing.autostart", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.privatebrowsing.dont_prompt_on_enter", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("geo.wifi.uri", "https://www.google.com/loc/json");

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R0 ANCSQ;ANCSQ;c:\windows\system32\drivers\ANCSQ.sys [2005-4-27 6912]
R0 Shockprf;Shockprf;c:\windows\system32\drivers\shockprf.sys [2005-11-11 59776]
R1 ANC;ANC;c:\windows\system32\drivers\ANC.sys [2008-10-6 11520]
R1 IBMTPCHK;IBMTPCHK;c:\windows\system32\drivers\IBMBLDID.sys [2008-10-6 4224]
R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\superantispyware\sasdifsv.sys [2009-2-17 8944]
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\superantispyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [2009-2-17 55024]
R1 SAVRT;SAVRT;c:\program files\symantec client security\symantec antivirus\savrt.sys [2006-9-6 337592]
R1 SAVRTPEL;SAVRTPEL;c:\program files\symantec client security\symantec antivirus\Savrtpel.sys [2006-9-6 54968]
R1 ShockMgr;ShockMgr;c:\windows\system32\drivers\ShockMgr.sys [2005-11-11 4608]
R1 TPPWR;TPPWR;c:\windows\system32\drivers\TPPWR.SYS [2005-11-11 16384]
R2 agnwifi;AT&T Wi-Fi Support Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\agnwifi.sys [2004-4-29 19328]
R2 AppnApi;AppnApi;c:\windows\system32\drivers\appnapi.sys [2004-4-27 119136]
R2 ccEvtMgr;Symantec Event Manager;c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\ccEvtMgr.exe [2006-7-19 192160]
R2 ccProxy;Symantec Network Proxy;c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\ccProxy.exe [2006-7-19 202400]
R2 ccSetMgr;Symantec Settings Manager;c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\ccSetMgr.exe [2006-7-19 169632]
R2 DCDClient-ISSI;IBM DCD Standard Client (DCDClient-ISSI);c:\program files\ibm\tivoli\dcd\client\issi\cds\CDSWinSrv.exe [2008-10-6 53248]
R2 IBM_LLC2;IBM Personal Communications LLC2 Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\llc2.sys [2004-4-27 101408]
R2 ibmfilter;ibmfilter;c:\windows\system32\drivers\ibmfilter.sys [2005-8-18 13184]
R2 ISAMSvc;IBM Standard Asset Manager Service;c:\program files\c4ebreg\c4ebreg.exe [2009-7-23 433392]
R2 NsTrcNT;NsTrcNT;c:\windows\system32\drivers\nstrcnt.sys [2004-4-27 12028]
R2 pdlnctdl;Twinax CUT Adapter;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pdlnctdl.sys [2004-4-27 12288]
R2 pdlndldl;IBM Enterprise Extender (HPR/IP);c:\windows\system32\drivers\pdlndldl.sys [2004-4-27 59392]
R2 SavRoam;SAVRoam;c:\program files\symantec client security\symantec antivirus\SavRoam.exe [2006-9-27 116464]
R2 Symantec AntiVirus;Symantec AntiVirus;c:\program files\symantec client security\symantec antivirus\Rtvscan.exe [2006-9-27 1813232]
R2 WRTService;WRT Service;c:\windows\WRTService.exe [2005-11-22 122880]
R3 agnfilt;AGN Filter Interface;c:\windows\system32\drivers\agnfilt.sys [2006-5-19 180864]
R3 Anydlc;Anydlc;c:\windows\system32\drivers\anydlc.sys [2004-4-27 38236]
R3 Appn;Appn;c:\windows\system32\drivers\appn.sys [2004-4-27 1280576]
R3 AppnBase;AppnBase;c:\windows\system32\drivers\appnbase.sys [2004-4-27 194752]
R3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv;c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\eengine\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [2009-8-27 102448]
R3 KLOGNT;KLOGNT;c:\windows\system32\drivers\klognt.sys [2004-4-27 24588]
R3 NAVENG;NAVENG;c:\progra~1\common~1\symant~1\virusd~1\20090915.004\naveng.sys [2009-9-15 84912]
R3 NAVEX15;NAVEX15;c:\progra~1\common~1\symant~1\virusd~1\20090915.004\navex15.sys [2009-9-15 1323568]
R3 pdlnacom;PDLC Adapter -- COM;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pdlnacom.sys [2004-4-27 74992]
R3 pdlnafac;PDLC Adapter Factory;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pdlnafac.sys [2004-4-27 36048]
R3 pdlnatcm;Twinax Adapter Common;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pdlnatcm.sys [2004-4-27 20480]
R3 pdlnatdl;Twinax Adapter;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pdlnatdl.sys [2004-4-27 18432]
R3 pdlncbas;PDLC CxM Classes;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pdlncbas.sys [2004-4-27 6784]
R3 pdlncfwk;PDLC Connection Manager;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pdlncfwk.sys [2004-4-27 160288]
R3 pdlndint;PDLC DLC Classes;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pdlndint.sys [2004-4-27 12800]
R3 pdlndlpb;PDLC LAPB;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pdlndlpb.sys [2004-4-27 70144]
R3 pdlndoem;PDLC OEM Interface;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pdlndoem.sys [2004-4-27 18944]
R3 pdlndqll;PDLC QLLC;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pdlndqll.sys [2004-4-27 53248]
R3 pdlndsdl;PDLC SDLC;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pdlndsdl.sys [2004-4-27 67072]
R3 pdlndtdl;Twinax DLC;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pdlndtdl.sys [2004-4-27 51712]
R3 pdlnebas;PDLC Environment;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pdlnebas.sys [2004-4-27 8608]
R3 pdlnecfg;PDLC Configuration;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pdlnecfg.sys [2004-4-27 50336]
R3 pdlnemap;PDLC Mapper;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pdlnemap.sys [2004-4-27 67184]
R3 pdlnemsg;PDLC Message Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pdlnemsg.sys [2004-4-27 12768]
R3 pdlnepkt;PDLC Buffer Manager;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pdlnepkt.sys [2004-4-27 19984]
R3 pdlnshay;PDLC Hayes At signalling;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pdlnshay.sys [2004-4-27 59504]
R3 pdlnslea;PDLC SDLC Leased;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pdlnslea.sys [2004-4-27 22384]
R3 pdlnsv25;PDLC V25bis signalling;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pdlnsv25.sys [2004-4-27 54416]
R3 pdlnsx25;PDLC X.25;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pdlnsx25.sys [2004-4-27 58432]
R3 pnetmdm;PdaNet Modem;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pnetmdm.sys [2009-9-14 9472]
S3 avpnnic;AGN Virtual Network Adapter;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avpnnic.sys [2005-11-11 13952]
S3 gwiopm;gwiopm;\??\c:\program files\wst\gwiopm.sys --> c:\program files\wst\gwiopm.sys [?]
S3 NWUSBPort2;Novatel Wireless USB Status2 Port Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\nwusbser2.sys [2009-1-16 174336]
S3 PTDMBus;PANTECH USB Modem Composite Device Driver ;c:\windows\system32\drivers\PTDMBus.sys [2008-8-7 29952]
S3 PTDMMdm;PANTECH USB Modem Drivers ;c:\windows\system32\drivers\PTDMMdm.sys [2008-8-7 41856]
S3 PTDMVsp;PANTECH USB Modem Serial Port ;c:\windows\system32\drivers\PTDMVsp.sys [2008-8-7 39936]
S3 PTDMWWAN;PANTECH USB Modem WWAN Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\PTDMWWAN.sys [2008-8-7 59520]
S3 SASENUM;SASENUM;c:\program files\superantispyware\SASENUM.SYS [2009-2-17 7408]
S4 Viewpoint Manager Service;Viewpoint Manager Service;c:\program files\viewpoint\common\ViewpointService.exe [2008-11-12 24652]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2009-09-15 09:02 <DIR> --d----- c:\docume~1\admini~1\applic~1\smkits
2009-09-15 04:13 <DIR> --d----- c:\program files\common files\xing shared
2009-09-14 09:11 9,472 a------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\pnetmdm.sys
2009-09-14 09:11 <DIR> --d----- c:\program files\PdaNet for iPhone
2009-09-13 08:08 <DIR> --d----- c:\windows\system32\CatRoot2
2009-09-13 08:00 <DIR> --d----- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\Applications
2009-09-12 18:09 <DIR> --d----- C:\Process Explorer
2009-09-10 04:34 <DIR> --d----- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\VOWSoft
2009-09-10 04:34 <DIR> --d----- c:\program files\iPodRobot
2009-09-10 02:58 <DIR> --d----- c:\program files\WinSCP
2009-09-08 15:57 153,088 -c------ c:\windows\system32\dllcache\triedit.dll
2009-08-30 06:05 <DIR> --d----- c:\docume~1\admini~1\applic~1\Office Genuine Advantage
2009-08-27 10:30 <DIR> --d----- c:\program files\Messenger
2009-08-27 10:29 <DIR> --d----- c:\windows\system32\scripting
2009-08-27 10:29 <DIR> --d----- c:\windows\l2schemas
2009-08-27 10:29 <DIR> --d----- c:\windows\system32\en
2009-08-27 10:29 <DIR> --d----- c:\windows\system32\bits
2009-08-23 13:38 <DIR> --d----- c:\docume~1\admini~1\applic~1\RemoteHelper
2009-08-23 00:47 3,532 a------- C:\drmHeader.bin
2009-08-22 05:26 <DIR> -cd-h--- c:\windows\ie8
2009-08-22 05:20 101,376 -c------ c:\windows\system32\dllcache\iecompat.dll
2009-08-22 03:03 <DIR> --d----- c:\windows\ServicePackFiles
2009-08-21 14:43 1,315,328 -c------ c:\windows\system32\dllcache\msoe.dll
2009-08-20 09:10 309,248 a------- c:\temp\EmailInst.exe
2009-08-18 21:01 30,592 -------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\rndismpx.sys
2009-08-18 21:01 12,800 -------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\usb8023x.sys

==================== Find3M ====================

2009-09-13 05:44 171,174 a------- c:\windows\pchealth\helpctr\config\cache\Professional_32_1033.dat
2009-08-27 10:33 86,695 a------- c:\windows\pchealth\helpctr\offlinecache\index.dat
2009-08-05 12:57 0 a---h--- c:\windows\system32\drivers\Msft_Kernel_NuidFltr_01005.Wdf
2009-08-05 05:01 204,800 a------- c:\windows\system32\mswebdvd.dll
2009-08-03 16:59 64,064 ac------ c:\docume~1\admini~1\applic~1\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
2009-08-03 15:07 403,816 a------- c:\windows\system32\OGACheckControl.dll
2009-08-03 15:07 322,928 a------- c:\windows\system32\OGAAddin.dll
2009-08-03 15:07 230,768 a------- c:\windows\system32\OGAEXEC.exe
2009-08-03 13:36 38,160 a------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2009-08-03 13:36 19,096 a------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2009-07-29 16:25 55,544 ac--h--- c:\windows\system32\mlfcache.dat
2009-07-23 16:47 64,752 ac------ c:\windows\isamunin.exe
2009-07-17 15:01 58,880 a------- c:\windows\system32\atl.dll
2009-07-13 23:43 286,208 a------- c:\windows\system32\wmpdxm.dll
2009-07-09 12:16 2,060,288 a------- c:\windows\system32\usbaaplrc.dll
2009-07-03 13:09 915,456 a------- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2009-06-25 14:36 661,504 a------- c:\windows\system32\mqqm.dll
2009-06-25 14:36 517,120 a------- c:\windows\system32\mqsnap.dll
2009-06-25 14:36 471,552 a------- c:\windows\system32\mqutil.dll
2009-06-25 14:36 225,280 a------- c:\windows\system32\mqoa.dll
2009-06-25 14:36 186,880 a------- c:\windows\system32\mqtrig.dll
2009-06-25 14:36 177,152 a------- c:\windows\system32\mqrt.dll
2009-06-25 14:36 138,240 a------- c:\windows\system32\mqad.dll
2009-06-25 14:36 123,392 a------- c:\windows\system32\mqrtdep.dll
2009-06-25 14:36 95,744 a------- c:\windows\system32\mqsec.dll
2009-06-25 14:36 48,640 a------- c:\windows\system32\mqupgrd.dll
2009-06-25 14:36 47,104 a------- c:\windows\system32\mqdscli.dll
2009-06-25 14:36 16,896 a------- c:\windows\system32\mqise.dll
2009-06-25 04:25 730,112 a------- c:\windows\system32\lsasrv.dll
2009-06-25 04:25 301,568 a------- c:\windows\system32\kerberos.dll
2009-06-25 04:25 147,456 a------- c:\windows\system32\schannel.dll
2009-06-25 04:25 136,192 a------- c:\windows\system32\msv1_0.dll
2009-06-25 04:25 56,832 a------- c:\windows\system32\secur32.dll
2009-06-25 04:25 54,272 a------- c:\windows\system32\wdigest.dll
2009-06-22 07:49 117,248 a------- c:\windows\system32\mqtgsvc.exe
2009-06-22 07:49 19,968 a------- c:\windows\system32\mqbkup.exe
2009-06-22 07:49 4,608 a------- c:\windows\system32\mqsvc.exe
2008-04-24 09:27 389,120 a------- c:\documents and settings\administrator\stas75_20060810.0001.dll
2007-04-03 16:00 28,672 a------- c:\documents and settings\administrator\atwbxdet.dll
2009-06-16 15:40 8 ---shr-- c:\windows\system32\0098178D7B.dll
2005-07-14 12:31 27,648 a--shr-- c:\windows\system32\AVSredirect.dll
2005-06-26 15:32 616,448 a--shr-- c:\windows\system32\cygwin1.dll
2005-06-21 22:37 45,568 a--shr-- c:\windows\system32\cygz.dll
2005-02-28 13:16 240,128 a--shr-- c:\windows\system32\x.264.exe

============= FINISH: 21:41:14.67 ===============

ROOTREPEAL AD, 2007-2009
==================================================
Scan Start Time: 2009/09/15 21:49
Program Version: Version 1.3.5.0
Windows Version: Windows XP SP3
==================================================

Drivers
-------------------
Name: rootrepeal.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rootrepeal.sys
Address: 0xADEF7000 Size: 49152 File Visible: No Signed: -

Hidden/Locked Files
-------------------
Path: C:\minint

Path: C:\RRUbackups

Path: C:\preboot

Path: \\?\C:\minint\*
Status: Could not enumerate files with the Windows API (0x00000005)!

Path: C:\minint\biosinfo.inf

Path: C:\minint\debug

Path: C:\minint\Fonts

Path: C:\minint\help

Path: C:\minint\inf

Path: C:\minint\msagent

Path: C:\minint\ntdetect.com

Path: C:\minint\Security

Path: C:\minint\setupapi.log

Path: C:\minint\setupldr.bin

Path: C:\minint\spcmdcon.sys

Path: C:\minint\system32

Path: C:\minint\txtsetup.sif

Path: C:\minint\winbom.ini

Path: C:\minint\WinSxS

Path: \\?\C:\RRUbackups\*

Path: C:\RRUbackups\Documents and Settings

Path: C:\RRUbackups\hints.dat

Path: C:\RRUbackups\pu.dat

Path: C:\RRUbackups\SAM

Path: C:\RRUbackups\system

Path: C:\RRUbackups\system.dat

Path: \\?\C:\preboot\*

Path: C:\preboot\helps

Path: C:\preboot\ibmwork

Path: C:\preboot\opera

Path: C:\preboot\operafav

Path: C:\preboot\Python22

Path: C:\preboot\Recovery

Path: C:\preboot\rru

Path: C:\preboot\startup

Path: C:\preboot\sysinfo

Path: C:\preboot\usrintfc

Path: C:\preboot\utils

Path: C:\preboot\warnt

Path: \\?\C:\minint\debug\*

Path: C:\minint\debug\NetSetup.LOG

Path: \\?\C:\minint\Fonts\*

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\8514fix.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\8514fixe.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\8514fixg.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\8514fixr.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\8514fixt.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\8514oem.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\8514oeme.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\8514oemg.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\8514oemr.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\8514oemt.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\8514sys.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\8514syse.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\8514sysg.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\8514sysr.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\8514syst.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\85855.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\85f1255.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\85f1256.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\85s1255.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\85s1256.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\85s874.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\ahronbd.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\andlso.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\angsa.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\angsab.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\angsai.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\angsau.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\angsaub.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\angsaui.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\angsauz.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\angsaz.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\app850.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\app852.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\app855.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\app857.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\app866.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\arial.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\arialbi.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\ariali.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\ariblk.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\artrbdo.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\artro.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\browa.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\browab.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\browai.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\browau.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\browaub.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\browaui.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\browauz.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\browaz.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\cga40737.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\cga40850.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\cga40852.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\cga40857.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\cga40866.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\cga40woa.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\cga80737.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\cga80850.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\cga80852.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\cga80857.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\cga80866.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\cga80869.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\cga80woa.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\comic.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\comicbd.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\cordia.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\cordiab.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\cordiai.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\cordiau.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\cordiaub.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\cordiaui.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\cordiauz.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\cordiaz.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\coue1256.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\couf1255.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\couf1256.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\cour.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\courbd.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\courbi.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\coure.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\couree.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\coureg.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\courer.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\couret.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\courf.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\courfe.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\courfg.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\courfr.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\courft.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\couri.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\david.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\davidtr.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\dos737.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\dosapp.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\ega40737.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\ega40850.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\ega40852.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\ega40857.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\ega40866.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\ega40869.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\ega40woa.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\ega80737.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\ega80850.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\ega80852.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\ega80857.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\ega80866.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\ega80869.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\ega80woa.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\estre.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\85f874.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\arialbd.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\cga40869.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\coue1255.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\davidbd.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\framd.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\mriamc.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\serife.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\smallee.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\sserifet.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\trebucit.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upcji.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vga866.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\framdit.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\frank.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\gautami.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\georgia.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\georgiab.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\georgiai.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\georgiaz.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\impact.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\latha.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\lucon.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\lvnm.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\lvnmbd.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\l_10646.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\mangal.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\marlett.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\micross.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\modern.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\mriam.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\mriamfx.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\mriamtr.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\msdlg874.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\mvboli.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\nrkis.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\pala.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\palab.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\palabi.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\palai.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\raavi.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\rod.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\rodtr.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\roman.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\script.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\sere1255.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\sere1256.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\serf1255.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\serf1256.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\serifee.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\serifeg.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\serifer.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\serifet.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\seriff.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\seriffe.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\seriffg.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\seriffr.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\serifft.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\shruti.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\simpbdo.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\simpfxo.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\simpo.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\smae1255.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\smae1256.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\smaf1255.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\smaf1256.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\smalle.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\smalleg.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\smaller.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\smallet.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\smallf.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\smallfe.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\smallfg.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\smallfr.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\smallft.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\ssee1255.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\ssee1256.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\ssee874.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\ssef1255.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\ssef1256.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\ssef874.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\sserife.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\sserifee.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\sserifeg.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\sserifer.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\sseriff.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\sseriffe.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\sseriffg.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\sseriffr.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\sserifft.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\sylfaen.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\symbol.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\tahoma.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\tahomabd.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\times.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\timesbd.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\timesbi.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\timesi.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\tradbdo.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\trado.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\trebuc.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\trebucbd.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\trebucbi.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\tunga.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upcdb.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upcdbi.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upcdi.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upcdl.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upceb.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upcebi.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upcei.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upcel.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upcfb.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upcfbi.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upcfi.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upcfl.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upcib.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upcibi.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upcii.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upcil.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upcjb.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upcjbi.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upcjl.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upckb.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upckbi.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upcki.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upckl.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upclb.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upclbi.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upcli.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\upcll.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\verdana.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\verdanab.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\verdanai.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\verdanaz.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vga737.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vga850.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vga852.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vga855.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vga857.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vga869.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vgaf1255.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vgaf1256.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vgaf874.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vgafix.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vgafixe.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vgafixg.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vgafixr.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vgafixt.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vgaoem.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vgas1255.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vgas1256.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vgas874.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vgasys.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vgasyse.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vgasysg.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vgasysr.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\vgasyst.fon

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\webdings.ttf

Path: C:\minint\Fonts\wingding.ttf

Path: \\?\C:\minint\help\*

Path: C:\minint\help\agt0401.hlp

Path: C:\minint\help\agt0405.hlp

Path: C:\minint\help\agt0406.hlp

Path: C:\minint\help\agt0407.hlp

Path: C:\minint\help\agt0408.hlp

Path: C:\minint\help\agt040b.hlp

Path: C:\minint\help\agt040c.hlp

Path: C:\minint\help\agt040d.hlp

Path: C:\minint\help\agt040e.hlp

Path: C:\minint\help\agt0410.hlp

Path: C:\minint\help\agt0413.hlp

Path: C:\minint\help\agt0414.hlp

Path: C:\minint\help\agt0415.hlp

Path: C:\minint\help\agt0416.hlp

Path: C:\minint\help\agt0419.hlp

Path: C:\minint\help\agt041d.hlp

Path: C:\minint\help\agt041f.hlp

Path: C:\minint\help\agt0816.hlp

Path: C:\minint\help\agt0c0a.hlp

Path: \\?\C:\minint\inf\*

Path: C:\minint\inf\B57WIN32.INF

Path: C:\minint\inf\B57WIN32.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\B57XP32.INF

Path: C:\minint\inf\B57XP32.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\bcm4sbxp.inf

Path: C:\minint\inf\bcm4sbxp.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\E1000325.INF

Path: C:\minint\inf\E1000325.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\E100A325.INF

Path: C:\minint\inf\E100A325.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\E100ANT5.INF

Path: C:\minint\inf\E100ANT5.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\E100B325.INF

Path: C:\minint\inf\E100B325.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\E101D325.INF

Path: C:\minint\inf\E101D325.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\E1E5132.INF

Path: C:\minint\inf\E1E5132.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\net559ib.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\net575nt.inf

Path: C:\minint\inf\net575nt.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\net650d.inf

Path: C:\minint\inf\net650d.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\net656c5.inf

Path: C:\minint\inf\net656c5.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\net656n5.inf

Path: C:\minint\inf\net656n5.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\net713.inf

Path: C:\minint\inf\net713.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\net83820.inf

Path: C:\minint\inf\net83820.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\net8511.inf

Path: C:\minint\inf\net8511.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\netac300.inf

Path: C:\minint\inf\netac300.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\netali.inf

Path: C:\minint\inf\netali.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\netambi.inf

Path: C:\minint\inf\netambi.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\netamd.inf

Path: C:\minint\inf\netamd.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\netamd2.inf

Path: C:\minint\inf\netamd2.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\netamdhl.inf

Path: C:\minint\inf\netamdhl.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\netan983.inf

Path: C:\minint\inf\netan983.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\netana.inf

Path: C:\minint\inf\netana.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\netasp2k.inf

Path: C:\minint\inf\netasp2k.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\netauni.inf

Path: C:\minint\inf\netauni.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\netb57xp.inf

Path: C:\minint\inf\netb57xp.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\netbcm4e.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\netbcm4p.inf

Path: C:\minint\inf\netbcm4p.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\netbcm4u.inf

Path: C:\minint\inf\netbcm4u.PNF

Path: C:\minint\inf\netbeac.inf

Path: C:\minint\SSDT
-------------------
#: 031 Function Name: NtConnectPort

#: 065 Function Name: NtDeleteValueKey
Status: Hooked by "C:\Program Files\Symantec\SYMEVENT.SYS" at address 0xb5385350

#: 177 Function Name: NtQueryValueKey

#: 206 Function Name: NtResumeThread

#: 247 Function Name: NtSetValueKey
Status: Hooked by "C:\Program Files\Symantec\SYMEVENT.SYS" at address 0xb5385580

==EOF==

Attached Files

Edited by kbrowne72, 15 September 2009 - 09:25 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,730 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:24 PM

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:45 PM

In your other topic here you posted

The affected computer is my work laptop: an IBM Thinkpad T42 with XP Pro SP3...When one of the support specialists at work (IBM) looked into my Notes problems remotely - I noticed that he had to turn my Automatic Updates back on...

I already advised:

Since this a work computer you need to recontacted and advise your IT Department? In most work environments, the IT staff implement specific policies and procedures for the use of computer equipment and related resources. In fact, many companies will require you to read those policies and sign a statement of understanding. These official procedures are designed and implemented to provide security and certain restrictions to protect the network. This allows all users to safely use business resources with minimum risk of malware infection, illegal software, and exposure to inappropriate Internet sites or other prohibited activity. We will not take action to help someone circumvent such policies.

It is not uncommon for the IT Dept to deliberately disable Automatic Updates. They disable them where I work so the updates can be tested before implemented to ensure no adverse affects. Further, the IT staff generally has procedures in place to deal with infections on client machines and the network. As such, they may not approve of employees seeking help at an online forum or outside the business office. Again I must say, BC will not take action to help anyone circumvent their work place rules. Please address this issue with your supervisor or an IT Supervisor if you have a problem with any work related policies and procedures they have implemented.

This thread is closed. If you have any questions please PM me or another Moderator.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users