Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

AVG has to be reinstalled to run a scan

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 grahamp

grahamp

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:47 PM

Posted 15 September 2009 - 12:30 PM

Hi

First of all, I have a Fujitsu Siemens PC (1 GB Ram) running Windows XP Home edition (SP3). I have AVG free installed and this scans at 1.00 am every morning

On the 9th September I noticed that my PC was running really slow so I checked the processes running in Task Manager. There were 2 (a.exe and msb.exe) which were taking up 100% of my CPU. When I tried the End Process button on each of these programs they would not stop. I searched for the programs on the Internet and found a way to remove them using a utility called Remove on Reboot.

I rebooted the PC and everything seemed OK. The following morning (10th Sept) I checked the AVG scan report and it had found and healed 6 Trojans. Unfortunately, because I thought the problem was solved I did not make a note of these but they were all similar and started with a C and ended with an F (sorry, but I canít be more specific than this).

On the morning of the 11th AVG had not run at all and I could not get it started manually. I tried to uninstall it but some of the services (avgnsx.exe, avgrsx.exe and avgwdsvc.exe) would not stop and I had to resort to the utility Remove on Reboot in order to uninstall AVG. I then re-installed and run a scan (which worked!) but no infections were found. However, AVG becomes disabled after each scan and I have to uninstall and reinstall each day. The other security programs I have installed (Ad-Aware, Spybot, Malewarebytes Anti Malware) donít work and I canít seem to uninstall them properly!!.

Although the PC seems to function OK I know that something isnít right and I donít know what it is or how to go about finding and correcting it. Your help would be gratefully appreciated

Apologies for the long post but I thought the more details I give the better response I will get

Thanks for reading
GrahamP

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,404 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 PM

Posted 15 September 2009 - 12:48 PM

Hello to remove this You will need to run HJT/DDS.
Please follow this guide. go and do steps 6 thru 8 ,, Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Hijackthis. Then go here HijackThis Logs and Virus/Trojan/Spyware/Malware Removal ,click New Topic,give it a relevant Title and post that complete log.

Let me know if it went OK.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 grahamp

grahamp
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2009 - 04:41 PM

Hi

I downloaded DDS.Scr and ran it. The dos screen came up briefly and then disappeared. I then waited (approx 1 hour) but no files in Notepad appeared. I rebooted and tried again with the same outcome. Am I being dumb and doing something wrong or is this part of my problem. I've posted back here because I have nothing to post in the Hijackthis/Malware forum.

grahamp

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,404 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:56 PM

OkIf you cannot get DDS to work, please try this instead.

Please download RSIT by random/random and save it to your Desktop.
Note: You will need to run this tool while connected to the Internet so it can download HijackThis if it is not located on your system. If you get a warning from your firewall or other security programs regarding Rist attempting to contact the Internet, please allow the connection.
  • Close all applications and windows so that you have nothing open and are at your Desktop.
  • Double-click on RSIT.exe to start the program.
  • If using Windows Vista, be sure to Run As Administrator.
  • Click Continue after reading the disclaimer screen.
  • Leave the drop down box set to default: "List/folders created or modified in the last 1 month (30 days).
  • When the scan is complete, a text file named log.txt will automatically open in Notepad.
  • Save the log file to your desktop and copy/paste the contents into a new topic in the HijackThis Logs and Malware Removal forum, NOT here.
Important: Be sure to mention that you tried to follow the Prep Guide but were unable to get DDS to run.
If RSIT did not work, then reply back here.

OR
System Repair Engineer
  • Please download System Repair Engineer from here
  • Unzip/extract sreng2.zip to a folder on your desktop
  • Double-click on SREngLdr.EXE to launch System Repair Engineer
  • Click the Smart Scan Icon
  • Click Scan
  • Wait for the scan to finish
  • Click on the Save Reports button
  • Save it to your desktop, using the recommended name of SREngLOG.log
  • Close System Repair Engineer
  • Use notepad to open the SREngLOG.log file
  • Copy & paste the contents of that file as a reply to this topic
  • Note: The log may be long, and you may need several posts to post all of it
  • If you are using a custom HOSTS file, please leave out the HOSTS File section, as it will make the log far too long
Next please go here HijackThis Logs and Virus/Trojan/Spyware/Malware Removal ,click New Topic,give it a relevant Title and post the Rootrepeal log and the above log.
Important: Be sure to mention that you tried to follow the Prep Guide but were unable to get DDS to run.

Let me know how that went.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 grahamp

grahamp
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:36 AM

Hi

No luck I'm afraid. I ran RSIT and it seemed to be working but when the "green meter" had finished - nothing!!

In case you weren't aware I'm in the UK and off to work now (7.30 am here) so there will be a bit of a delay in responding (both ways probably). However, thanks for all your help and suggestions so far and I hope that you can help me get to the bottom of this problem

grahamp

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,404 posts
  •  

Posted 16 September 2009 - 10:11 AM

The System Repair Engineer should work?

Edited by boopme, 16 September 2009 - 10:11 AM.

#7 grahamp

grahamp
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:39 AM

Hi 

Posting the log here as the notes ask me to.  Will also post in the Hijackthis/Malware forum as well

2009-09-16,17:19:37

System Repair Engineer 2.8.1.1279

Smallfrogs (http://www.KZTechs.com)

Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Build 2600) - Administrative User - Completed Functions Allowed

Follow item(s) have been selected:

All Boot Items (Including Registry, Startup Folders, Services and so on)

Browser Add-ons

Running Processes (Including process model information)

File Associations

Winsock Provider

Autorun.Inf

HOSTS File

Process Privileges Scan

Scheduled Tasks

Windows Security Update Check

API HOOK

Hidden Process

Boot Items

Registry

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

<MSMSGS><"C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

<ctfmon.exe><C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

<kdx><C:\Program Files\Kontiki\KHost.exe -all>  [(Verified)"Kontiki, Inc"]

<G Powers><C:\Documents and Settings\G Powers\G Powers.exe>  []

<Monopod><C:\DOCUME~1\GPOWER~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\a.exe>  [File is missing]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]

<load><>  [N/A]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

<SoundMAXPnP><C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe>  [Analog Devices, Inc.]

<SoundMAX><"C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe" /tray>  [Analog Devices, Inc.]

<TkBellExe><"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe"  -osboot>  [(Verified)"RealNetworks, Inc."]

<Adobe Reader Speed Launcher><"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe">  [(Verified)"Adobe Systems, Incorporated"]

<KMCONFIG><C:\Program Files\Trust\Trust R-Series Mouse\StartAutorun.exe KMConfig.exe>  [File is missing]

<AVG8_TRAY><C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe>  [(Verified)AVG Technologies]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]

<shell><Explorer.exe>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

<Userinit><C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]

<AppInit_DLLs><>  [N/A]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]

<UIHost><logonui.exe>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]

<{AEB6717E-7E19-11d0-97EE-00C04FD91972}><shell32.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]

<PostBootReminder><%SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

<CDBurn><%SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

<WebCheck><C:\WINDOWS\system32\webcheck.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows]

<SysTray><C:\WINDOWS\system32\stobject.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

<WPDShServiceObj><C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\avgrsstarter]

<WinlogonNotify: avgrsstarter><avgrsstx.dll>  [(Verified)AVG Technologies]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\crypt32chain]

<WinlogonNotify: crypt32chain><crypt32.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\cryptnet]

<WinlogonNotify: cryptnet><cryptnet.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\cscdll]

<WinlogonNotify: cscdll><cscdll.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\dimsntfy]

<WinlogonNotify: dimsntfy><%SystemRoot%\System32\dimsntfy.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\ScCertProp]

<WinlogonNotify: ScCertProp><wlnotify.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\Schedule]

<WinlogonNotify: Schedule><wlnotify.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\sclgntfy]

<WinlogonNotify: sclgntfy><sclgntfy.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\SensLogn]

<WinlogonNotify: SensLogn><WlNotify.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\termsrv]

<WinlogonNotify: termsrv><wlnotify.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\wlballoon]

<WinlogonNotify: wlballoon><wlnotify.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler]

<{438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1}><%SystemRoot%\system32\browseui.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

<{8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030}><%SystemRoot%\system32\browseui.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\<{12d0ed0d-0ee0-4f90-8827-78cefb8f4988}]

<Internet Explorer Version Update><C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieudinit.exe>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\>{22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95}]

<Microsoft Windows Media Player><C:\WINDOWS\inf\unregmp2.exe /ShowWMP>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\>{26923b43-4d38-484f-9b9e-de460746276c}]

<Internet Explorer><%systemroot%\system32\shmgrate.exe OCInstallUserConfigIE>  [File is missing]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\>{881dd1c5-3dcf-431b-b061-f3f88e8be88a}]

<Outlook Express><%systemroot%\system32\shmgrate.exe OCInstallUserConfigOE>  [File is missing]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\>{E497BACD-9F23-4CDC-B3EE-963005CF088D}]

<Browser Customizations><RunDLL32 IEDKCS32.DLL,BrandIE4 SIGNUP>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{2C7339CF-2B09-4501-B3F3-F3508C9228ED}]

<Themes Setup><%SystemRoot%\system32\regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:/UserInstall %SystemRoot%\system32\themeui.dll>  [File is missing]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{44BBA840-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C}]

<Microsoft Outlook Express 6><"%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\setup50.exe" /APP:OE /CALLER:WINNT /user /install>  [File is missing]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{44BBA842-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015B}]

<NetMeeting 3.01><rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\msnetmtg.inf,NetMtg.Install.PerUser.NT>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Publisher]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{5945c046-1e7d-11d1-bc44-00c04fd912be}]

<Windows Messenger 4.7><rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\msmsgs.inf,BLC.QuietInstall.PerUser>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Publisher]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6}]

<Microsoft Windows Media Player><rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\wmp11.inf,PerUserStub>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{7790769C-0471-11d2-AF11-00C04FA35D02}]

<Address Book 6><"%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\setup50.exe" /APP:WAB /CALLER:WINNT /user /install>  [File is missing]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4340}]

<Windows Desktop Update><regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:U shell32.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4383}]

<Internet Explorer><C:\WINDOWS\system32\ie4uinit.exe -BaseSettings>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{89B4C1CD-B018-4511-B0A1-5476DBF70820}]

<N/A><c:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundll32.exe c:\WINDOWS\system32\mscories.dll,Install>  [(Verified)Microsoft Corporation]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{A509B1FF-37FF-4bFF-8CFF-4F3A747040FF}]

<IE Tour Reset Stub><C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\advpack.dll,LaunchINFSectionEx C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\clrtour.inf,DefaultInstall.ResetTour,,12>  [File is missing]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop]

<SCRNSAVE.EXE><C:\WINDOWS\system32\ssflwbox.scr>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]

==================================

Startup Folders

[ATI CATALYST System Tray]

<C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\ATI CATALYST System Tray.lnk --> C:\PROGRA~1\ATITEC~1\ATI.ACE\CLI.exe [ATI Technologies Inc.]><N>

Services

[Apple Mobile Device / Apple Mobile Device][Running/Auto Start]

<"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe"><Apple, Inc.>

[Application Management / AppMgmt][Stopped/Manual Start]

<C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs-->%SystemRoot%\System32\appmgmts.dll><N/A>

[Ati HotKey Poller / Ati HotKey Poller][Running/Auto Start]

<C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe><ATI Technologies Inc.>

[AVG Free8 WatchDog / avg8wd][Running/Auto Start]

<C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe><AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.>

[Windows CardSpace / idsvc][Stopped/Manual Start]

<"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe"><Microsoft Corporation>

[Java Quick Starter / JavaQuickStarterService][Running/Auto Start]

<"C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe" -service -config "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\jqs.conf"><Sun Microsystems, Inc.>

[Keyboard And Mouse Communication Service / KMWDSERVICE][Running/Auto Start]

<C:\Program Files\Trust\Trust R-Series Mouse\KMWDSrv.exe><UASSOFT.COM>

[KService / KService][Running/Auto Start]

<"C:\Program Files\Kontiki\KService.exe"><Kontiki Inc.>

[NBService / NBService][Stopped/Disabled]

<C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe><Nero AG>

[Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service / NetTcpPortSharing][Stopped/Disabled]

<"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe"><Microsoft Corporation>

[NMIndexingService / NMIndexingService][Stopped/Manual Start]

<"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe"><Nero AG>

[SoundMAX Agent Service / SoundMAX Agent Service (default)][Running/Auto Start]

<C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe><Analog Devices, Inc.>

[Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 3.0.0.0 / FontCache3.0.0.0][Stopped/Manual Start]

<c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe><Microsoft Corporation>

Drivers

[General Purpose USB Driver (adildr.sys) / ADILOADER][Stopped/Auto Start]

<System32\Drivers\adildr.sys><N/A>

[USB ADSL WAN Adapter / adiusbaw][Stopped/Manual Start]

<system32\DRIVERS\adiusbaw.sys><N/A>

[aeaudio / aeaudio][Running/Manual Start]

<system32\drivers\aeaudio.sys><Andrea Electronics Corporation>

[ati2mtag / ati2mtag][Running/Manual Start]

<system32\DRIVERS\ati2mtag.sys><ATI Technologies Inc.>

[AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86 / AvgLdx86][Running/System Start]

<\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\avgldx86.sys><AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.>

[AVG Free On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86 / AvgMfx86][Running/System Start]

<\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\avgmfx86.sys><AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.>

[AVG Free8 Network Redirector / AvgTdiX][Running/System Start]

<\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\avgtdix.sys><AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.>

[Bonifay / Bonifay][Running/Manual Start]

<System32\DRIVERS\Bonifay.sys><Freecom>

[Gonzales / Gonzales][Stopped/Manual Start]

<System32\DRIVERS\Gonzales.sys><Freecom>

[HSFHWBS2 / HSFHWBS2][Running/Manual Start]

<system32\DRIVERS\HSFHWBS2.sys><Conexant Systems, Inc.>

[HSF_DP / HSF_DP][Running/Manual Start]

<system32\DRIVERS\HSF_DP.sys><Conexant Systems, Inc.>

[HSF_DPV / HSF_DPV][Stopped/Manual Start]

<system32\DRIVERS\HSF_DPV.sys><Conexant Systems, Inc.>

[jgameenp / jgameenp][Stopped/Manual Start]

<\??\C:\DOCUME~1\GPOWER~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\jgameenp.sys><N/A>

[KMWDFilter / KMWDFilter][Running/Manual Start]

<\??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\KMWDFilter.SYS><Windows (R) Codename Longhorn DDK provider>

[mdmxsdk / mdmxsdk][Running/Auto Start]

<system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys><Conexant>

[MidiSyn / MidiSyn][Stopped/Manual Start]

<system32\drivers\MidiSyn.sys><Analog Devices, Inc.>

[Direct Parallel Link Driver / Ptilink][Running/Manual Start]

<system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys><Parallel Technologies, Inc.>

[Secdrv / Secdrv][Stopped/Manual Start]

<system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys><Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K.>

[senfilt / senfilt][Running/Manual Start]

<system32\drivers\senfilt.sys><Sensaura>

[SiS191/SiS190 Ethernet Device NDIS 5.1 Driver / SiSGbeXP][Running/Manual Start]

<system32\DRIVERS\SiSGbeXP.sys><Silicon Integrated Systems Corp.>

[smwdm / smwdm][Running/Manual Start]

<system32\drivers\smwdm.sys><Analog Devices, Inc.>

[winachsf / winachsf][Running/Manual Start]

<system32\DRIVERS\HSF_CNXT.sys><Conexant Systems, Inc.>

Browser Add-ons

[&Yahoo! Toolbar Helper]

{02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} <C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll, (Signed) Yahoo! Inc.>

[Adobe PDF Link Helper]

{18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} <C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll, (Signed) Adobe Systems Incorporated>

[AVG Safe Search]

{3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} <C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll, (Signed) AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.>

[Java(tm) Plug-In SSV Helper]

{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} <C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll, (Signed) Sun Microsystems, Inc.>

[Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper]

{DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} <C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll, Sun Microsystems, Inc.>

[JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class]

{E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} <C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll, Sun Microsystems, Inc.>

[SingleInstance Class]

{FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081} <C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\YTSingleInstance.dll, (Signed) Yahoo! Inc>

[&Research]

{92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} <C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[]

{e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} <%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe, (Signed) N/A>

[Messenger]

{FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} <C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[Yahoo! Toolbar]

{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} <C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll, (Signed) Yahoo! Inc.>

[]

{CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} <, >

[YInstStarter Class]

{30528230-99F7-4BB4-88D8-FA1D4F56A2AB} <C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\yinsthelper.dll, (Signed) Yahoo! Inc.>

[]

{67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} <, >

[Java Plug-in 1.6.0_11]

{8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} <C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2iexp.dll, >

[]

{8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} <, >

[ScorchPlugin Class]

{A8F2B9BD-A6A0-486A-9744-18920D898429} <C:\Program Files\Sibelius Software\Scorch\ActiveXPlugin\ScorchAxPlugin.dll, (Signed) >

[Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07]

{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA} <C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2iexp.dll, >

[Java Plug-in 1.6.0_11]

{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBA} <C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2iexp.dll, >

[Java Plug-in 1.6.0_11]

{CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} <C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\npjpi160_11.dll, (Signed) Sun Microsystems, Inc.>

[Shockwave Flash Object]

{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash10c.ocx, (Signed) Adobe Systems, Inc.>

[Microsoft Outlook 8.0 Object Library]

{0006F033-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} <, >

[Microsoft Office Outlook]

{0006F03A-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} <, >

[&Yahoo! Toolbar Helper]

{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} <C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll, (Signed) Yahoo! Inc.>

[]

{02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B} <, >

[Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper]

{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} <C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll, N/A>

[]

{08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} <, >

[]

{0CCA191D-13A6-4E29-B746-314DEE697D83} <, >

[PeerDraw Class]

{10072CEC-8CC1-11D1-986E-00A0C955B42E} <%CommonProgramFiles%\Microsoft Shared\VGX\vgx.dll, (Signed) N/A>

[Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool]

{17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\legitcheckcontrol.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[Adobe PDF Link Helper]

{18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} <C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll, (Signed) Adobe Systems Incorporated>

[InformationCardSigninHelper Class]

{19916E01-B44E-4E31-94A4-4696DF46157B} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\icardie.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[Windows Media Player]

{22D6F312-B0F6-11D0-94AB-0080C74C7E95} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmpdxm.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[HTML Document]

{25336920-03F9-11CF-8FD0-00AA00686F13} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[XML DOM Document]

{2933BF90-7B36-11D2-B20E-00C04F983E60} <%SystemRoot%\system32\msxml3.dll, (Signed) N/A>

[DHTML Edit Control Safe for Scripting for IE5]

{2D360201-FFF5-11D1-8D03-00A0C959BC0A} <C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Triedit\dhtmled.ocx, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[HtmlDlgSafeHelper Class]

{3050F819-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtmled.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[YInstStarter Class]

{30528230-99F7-4BB4-88D8-FA1D4F56A2AB} <C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\yinsthelper.dll, (Signed) Yahoo! Inc.>

[IETag Factory]

{38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D} <C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\SMARTT~1\IETAG.DLL, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[AVG Safe Search]

{3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} <C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll, (Signed) AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.>

[]

{4063BE15-3B08-470D-A0D5-B37161CFFD69} <, >

[XML Document]

{48123BC4-99D9-11D1-A6B3-00C04FD91555} <%SystemRoot%\system32\msxml3.dll, (Signed) N/A>

[Microsoft Terminal Services Client Control (redist)]

{4eb89ff4-7f78-4a0f-8b8d-2bf02e94e4b2} <%systemroot%\system32\mstscax.dll, (Signed) N/A>

{4EDCB26C-D24C-4e72-AF07-B576699AC0DE} <%systemroot%\system32\mstscax.dll, (Signed) N/A>

[HHCtrl Object]

{52A2AAAE-085D-4187-97EA-8C30DB990436} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\hhctrl.ocx, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[]

{53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} <, >

[MPOD.ClientCore.ComVisible.ComPropositionInstance]

{542EE6DB-F879-474E-912E-13908B34D21F} <mscoree.dll, Microsoft Corporation>

[Shell Name Space]

{55136805-B2DE-11D1-B9F2-00A0C98BC547} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieframe.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[MPOD.ClientCore.ComVisible.ComInstalledDetectionObject]

{55A8ACAD-305B-4C36-92EA-4A7601904982} <mscoree.dll, Microsoft Corporation>

[isInstalled Class]

{5852F5ED-8BF4-11D4-A245-0080C6F74284} <C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\wsdetect.dll, Sun Microsystems, Inc.>

[WUWebControl Class]

{6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuweb.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[]

{67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} <, >

[Windows Media Player]

{6BF52A52-394A-11D3-B153-00C04F79FAA6} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmp.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

{7390f3d8-0439-4c05-91e3-cf5cb290c3d0} <%systemroot%\system32\mstscax.dll, (Signed) N/A>

{7584c670-2274-4efb-b00b-d6aaba6d3850} <%systemroot%\system32\mstscax.dll, (Signed) N/A>

[Java(tm) Plug-In SSV Helper]

{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} <C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll, (Signed) Sun Microsystems, Inc.>

[Microsoft Web Browser]

{8856F961-340A-11D0-A96B-00C04FD705A2} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieframe.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[XML DOM Document 4.0]

{88D969C0-F192-11D4-A65F-0040963251E5} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml4.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[XML HTTP 4.0]

{88D969C5-F192-11D4-A65F-0040963251E5} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml4.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[XML DOM Document 6.0]

{88D96A05-F192-11D4-A65F-0040963251E5} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml6.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[Free Threaded XML DOM Document 6.0]

{88D96A06-F192-11D4-A65F-0040963251E5} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml6.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[XSL Template 6.0]

{88D96A08-F192-11D4-A65F-0040963251E5} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml6.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[XML HTTP 6.0]

{88D96A0A-F192-11D4-A65F-0040963251E5} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml6.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[Java Plug-in 1.6.0_11]

{8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} <C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2iexp.dll, >

[]

{8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} <, >

{9059f30f-4eb1-4bd2-9fdc-36f43a218f4a} <%systemroot%\system32\mstscax.dll, (Signed) N/A>

[]

{92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} <, >

[SpVoice Class]

{96749377-3391-11D2-9EE3-00C04F797396} <C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Speech\sapi.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[]

{A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} <, >

[ScorchPlugin Class]

{A8F2B9BD-A6A0-486A-9744-18920D898429} <C:\Program Files\Sibelius Software\Scorch\ActiveXPlugin\ScorchAxPlugin.dll, (Signed) >

[RMGetLicense Class]

{A9FC132B-096D-460B-B7D5-1DB0FAE0C062} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\msnetobj.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[]

{AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} <, >

[SearchAssistantOC]

{B45FF030-4447-11D2-85DE-00C04FA35C89} <%SystemRoot%\system32\shdocvw.dll, (Signed) N/A>

[RDS.DataSpace]

{BD96C556-65A3-11D0-983A-00C04FC29E36} <C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\msadc\msadco.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[OWSClientMiscApis Class]

{BDEADE3F-C265-11D0-BCED-00A0C90AB50F} <C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\OWSCLT.DLL, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[OWSBrowserUI Class]

{BDEADE43-C265-11D0-BCED-00A0C90AB50F} <C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\OWSCLT.DLL, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[Adobe PDF Reader]

{CA8A9780-280D-11CF-A24D-444553540000} <C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroPDF.dll, (Signed) Adobe Systems, Inc.>

[]

{CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} <, >

[AUDIO__MP3 Moniker Class]

{CD3AFA76-B84F-48F0-9393-7EDC34128127} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmp.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[AUDIO__X_MS_WMA Moniker Class]

{CD3AFA84-B84F-48F0-9393-7EDC34128127} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmp.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[VIDEO__X_MS_WMV Moniker Class]

{CD3AFA94-B84F-48F0-9393-7EDC34128127} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmp.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[]

{CF40ACC5-E1BB-4AFF-AC72-04C2F616BCA7} <, >

[Microsoft Url Search Hook]

{CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieframe.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[RealPlayer G2 Control]

{CFCDAA03-8BE4-11CF-B84B-0020AFBBCCFA} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\rmoc3260.dll, (Signed) RealNetworks, Inc.>

[Secure Delivery]

{D1C9B084-BF92-4555-B187-E7B9BCF1928E} <, >

[Shockwave Flash Object]

{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash10c.ocx, (Signed) Adobe Systems, Inc.>

[]

{D6A5A215-FBF3-45E5-ABF8-22FF50916184} <, >

[]

{D719897A-B07A-4C0C-AEA9-9B663A28DFCB} <, >

[Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper]

{DBC80044-A445-435B-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} <C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll, Sun Microsystems, Inc.>

[]

{DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} <, >

[Microsoft Silverlight]

{DFEAF541-F3E1-4C24-ACAC-99C30715084A} <c:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\3.0.40818.0\npctrl.dll, (Signed)  Microsoft Corporation>

[NameCtrl Class]

{E18FEC31-2EA1-49A2-A7A6-902DC0D1FF05} <C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\NAME.DLL, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[]

{E2E2DD38-D088-4134-82B7-F2BA38496583} <, >

[JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class]

{E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} <C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll, Sun Microsystems, Inc.>

[XML HTTP Request]

{ED8C108E-4349-11D2-91A4-00C04F7969E8} <%SystemRoot%\system32\msxml3.dll, (Signed) N/A>

[Yahoo! Toolbar]

{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} <C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll, (Signed) Yahoo! Inc.>

[]

{F0D4B231-DA4B-4DAF-81E4-DFEE4931A4AA} <, >

[]

{F0D4B239-DA4B-4DAF-81E4-DFEE4931A4AA} <, >

[JScript Language]

{F414C260-6AC0-11CF-B6D1-00AA00BBBB58} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\jscript.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>

[XML DOM Document 3.0]

{F5078F32-C551-11D3-89B9-0000F81FE221} <%SystemRoot%\system32\msxml3.dll, (Signed) N/A>

[XML DOM Document]

{F6D90F11-9C73-11D3-B32E-00C04F990BB4} <%SystemRoot%\system32\msxml3.dll, (Signed) N/A>

[XML HTTP]

{F6D90F16-9C73-11D3-B32E-00C04F990BB4} <%SystemRoot%\system32\msxml3.dll, (Signed) N/A>

[]

{FB5F1910-F110-11D2-BB9E-00C04F795683} <, >

[SingleInstance Class]

{FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081} <C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\YTSingleInstance.dll, (Signed) Yahoo! Inc>

[E&xport to Microsoft Excel]

<res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000, N/A>

Running Processes

[PID: 604 / SYSTEM][\SystemRoot\System32\smss.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)]

[PID: 672 / SYSTEM][\??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)]

[PID: 700 / SYSTEM][\??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2113)]

[C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 6.14.10.4121]

[C:\WINDOWS\system32\avgrsstx.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[PID: 744 / SYSTEM][C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5755 (xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234)]

[PID: 756 / SYSTEM][C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2113)]

[PID: 924 / SYSTEM][C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 6.14.10.4121]

[C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2edxx.dll]  [ATI Technologies, Inc., 6, 14, 10, 2499]

[PID: 940 / SYSTEM][C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)]

[PID: 1024 / NETWORK SERVICE][C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)]

[\\?\globalroot\Device\__max++>\7B9F3F08.x86.dll]  [N/A, ]

[PID: 1120 / SYSTEM][C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)]

[PID: 1160 / SYSTEM][C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)]

[PID: 1216 / NETWORK SERVICE][C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)]

[PID: 1280 / LOCAL SERVICE][C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)]

[PID: 1604 / SYSTEM][C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-0852)]

[C:\WINDOWS\system32\CNMLM92.DLL]  [CANON INC., 2.11.2.10]

[C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\PRTPROCS\W32X86\CNMPD92.DLL]  [CANON INC., 2.11.2.10]

[C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\CNMUI92.DLL]  [CANON INC., 2.11.2.10]

[C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\CNMDR92.DLL]  [CANON INC., 2.11.2.10]

[PID: 1792 / G Powers][C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 6.14.10.4121]

[C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2edxx.dll]  [ATI Technologies, Inc., 6, 14, 10, 2499]

[PID: 1908 / G Powers][C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 6.00.2900.5512 (xpsp.080413-2105)]

[C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.4\program\shlxthdl.dll]  [Sun Microsystems, Inc., 2.03]

[C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.4\program\MSVCR71.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 7.10.3052.4]

[C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.4\program\stlport_vc7145.dll]  [STLport Consulting, Inc., 4.5.2003.0120]

[C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.4\program\MSVCP71.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 7.10.3077.0]

[C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\PDFShell.dll]  [Adobe Systems, Inc., 9.1.0.2009022700]

[C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero BackItUp\NBShell.dll]  [Nero AG, 2, 9, 1, 0]

[C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero BackItUp\MFC71U.DLL]  [Microsoft Corporation, 7.10.3077.0]

[C:\PROGRA~1\WINZIP\WZSHLSTB.DLL]  [WinZip Computing, Inc., 4.1 (32-bit)]

[C:\Program Files\WinRAR\rarext.dll]  [N/A, ]

[C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero CoverDesigner\CoverEdExtension.dll]  [Nero AG, 2, 9, 1, 1]

[C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero CoverDesigner\MFC71.DLL]  [Microsoft Corporation, 7.10.3077.0]

[C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgse.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[PID: 392 / LOCAL SERVICE][C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)]

[PID: 444 / SYSTEM][C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe]  [Apple, Inc., 1, 14, 0, 0]

[PID: 468 / SYSTEM][C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avglogx.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwd.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgcfgx.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgamnot.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgsched.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdwsc.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avglngx.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[PID: 556 / SYSTEM][C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe]  [Sun Microsystems, Inc., 6.0.110.3]

[C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\MSVCR71.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 7.10.3052.4]

[PID: 668 / SYSTEM][C:\Program Files\Trust\Trust R-Series Mouse\KMWDSrv.exe]  [UASSOFT.COM, 1, 0, 6, 0]

[PID: 108 / SYSTEM][C:\Program Files\Kontiki\KService.exe]  [Kontiki Inc., 5.12.707.160]

[PID: 1112 / SYSTEM][C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe]  [Analog Devices, Inc., 3, 2, 6, 0]

[PID: 1688 / SYSTEM][C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)]

[PID: 1992 / SYSTEM][C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avglogx.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgcorex.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.408]

[C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgcrlpx.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[PID: 136 / G Powers][C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe]  [Analog Devices, Inc., 5, 0, 2, 2]

[C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMWDMIF.dll]  [Analog Devices, Inc., 5, 0, 3, 001]

[PID: 184 / G Powers][C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe]  [Analog Devices, Inc., 5, 0, 2, 6]

[PID: 272 / G Powers][C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe]  [RealNetworks, Inc., 0.1.0.4279]

[PID: 304 / G Powers][C:\Program Files\Trust\Trust R-Series Mouse\StartAutorun.exe]  [UASSOFT.COM, 1.0.0.1]

[PID: 960 / G Powers][C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.408]

[C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.MFC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_x-ww_3bf8fa05\MFC80U.DLL]  [Microsoft Corporation, 8.00.50727.762]

[C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_x-ww_91481303\MFC80ENU.DLL]  [Microsoft Corporation, 8.00.50727.762]

[C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgcfgx.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avglngx.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\AVGUIRES.DLL]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[PID: 1696 / G Powers][C:\Program Files\Trust\Trust R-Series Mouse\KMConfig.exe]  [UASSOFT.COM, 3, 0, 0, 1]

[PID: 1812 / G Powers][C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2105)]

[PID: 2096 / G Powers][C:\Program Files\Kontiki\KHost.exe]  [Kontiki Inc., 5.12.707.160]

[PID: 2168 / G Powers][C:\Documents and Settings\G Powers\G Powers.exe]  [N/A, ]

[PID: 2420 / G Powers][C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\CLI.exe]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.11.0.0]

[c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\mscorwks.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2407]

[c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\MSVCR71.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 7.10.3052.4]

[c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\fusion.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2032]

[c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\mscorlib.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2407]

[c:\windows\assembly\nativeimages1_v1.1.4322\mscorlib\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089_b0cc18f3\mscorlib.dll]  [N/A, ]

[c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\mscorsn.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2407]

[c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\MSCORJIT.DLL]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2407]

[c:\windows\assembly\gac\system.windows.forms\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089\system.windows.forms.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2032]

[c:\windows\assembly\nativeimages1_v1.1.4322\system.windows.forms\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089_d18f9c0e\system.windows.forms.dll]  [N/A, ]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.implementation.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.75]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\log.foundation.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29944]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.foundation.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29944]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\log.foundation.service.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.74]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\log.foundation.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29970]

[c:\windows\assembly\gac\system\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089\system.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2407]

[c:\windows\assembly\nativeimages1_v1.1.4322\system\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089_cd2609bb\system.dll]  [N/A, ]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.foundation.xmanifestation.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.74]

[c:\windows\assembly\gac\system.xml\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089\system.xml.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2032]

[c:\windows\assembly\nativeimages1_v1.1.4322\system.xml\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089_b5b63dd2\system.xml.dll]  [N/A, ]

[c:\windows\assembly\gac\system.runtime.remoting\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089\system.runtime.remoting.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2032]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.component.systemtray.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.50]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.caste.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2028.21076]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.displaysmanager.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29945]

[c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\diasymreader.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 7.10.3052.4]

[c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\perfcounter.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2032]

[C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_isapi.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2407]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.component.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.75]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\apm.foundation.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29959]

[c:\windows\assembly\gac\system.drawing\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\system.drawing.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2032]

[c:\windows\assembly\nativeimages1_v1.1.4322\system.drawing\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a_35b0602e\system.drawing.dll]  [N/A, ]

[c:\windows\assembly\gac\system.web\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\system.web.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2407]

[PID: 3424 / LOCAL SERVICE][C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-0852)]

[PID: 3496 / G Powers][C:\Program Files\Trust\Trust R-Series Mouse\KMProcess.exe]  [UASSOFT.COM, 4.0.0.1]

[C:\Program Files\Trust\Trust R-Series Mouse\keydll.dll]  [N/A, ]

[C:\Program Files\Trust\Trust R-Series Mouse\MouseHook.dll]  [N/A, ]

[PID: 3960 / G Powers][C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.11.0.0]

[c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\mscorwks.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2407]

[c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\MSVCR71.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 7.10.3052.4]

[c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\fusion.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2032]

[c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\mscorlib.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2407]

[c:\windows\assembly\nativeimages1_v1.1.4322\mscorlib\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089_b0cc18f3\mscorlib.dll]  [N/A, ]

[c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\mscorsn.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2407]

[c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\MSCORJIT.DLL]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2407]

[c:\windows\assembly\gac\system.windows.forms\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089\system.windows.forms.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2032]

[c:\windows\assembly\nativeimages1_v1.1.4322\system.windows.forms\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089_d18f9c0e\system.windows.forms.dll]  [N/A, ]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.implementation.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.75]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\log.foundation.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29944]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.foundation.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29944]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\log.foundation.service.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.74]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\log.foundation.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29970]

[c:\windows\assembly\gac\system\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089\system.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2407]

[c:\windows\assembly\nativeimages1_v1.1.4322\system\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089_cd2609bb\system.dll]  [N/A, ]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.foundation.xmanifestation.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.74]

[c:\windows\assembly\gac\system.xml\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089\system.xml.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2032]

[c:\windows\assembly\nativeimages1_v1.1.4322\system.xml\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089_b5b63dd2\system.xml.dll]  [N/A, ]

[c:\windows\assembly\gac\system.runtime.remoting\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089\system.runtime.remoting.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2032]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.component.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.75]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\aem.foundation.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29944]

[c:\windows\assembly\gac\system.drawing\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\system.drawing.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2032]

[c:\windows\assembly\nativeimages1_v1.1.4322\system.drawing\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a_35b0602e\system.drawing.dll]  [N/A, ]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.caste.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.68]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.component.runtime.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29946]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.caste.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2028.21076]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.foundation.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29944]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.displaysmanager.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29945]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demosinfo.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29947]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demosadapterinfo.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29960]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.dematiadapterinfo.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29953]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demdriversettings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29947]

[c:\windows\assembly\gac\system.web\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\system.web.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2407]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\atidemgr.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43054]

[c:\windows\assembly\gac\system.management\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\system.management.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2032]

[c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\WMINet_Utils.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2032]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demosmodeinfo.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29950]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.dematidisplaysmanagersettings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29951]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demverylargedesktopsettings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.30965]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.multivpu.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43149]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.multivpu.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2082.25148]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.verylargedesktop.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43111]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.verylargedesktop.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2040.18973]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.radeon3d.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43172]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.radeon3dlegacy.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43167]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.radeon3dlegacy.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2042.16922]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.displayscolour2.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43124]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.displayscolour2.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29953]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demdisplayscoloursettings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29948]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.displayscolour.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.13]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.displayscolour.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29947]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.mmvideo.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43191]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.mmvideo.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29962]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.mmdeintlacingsettings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29968]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.videooverlay.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43159]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.videooverlay.graphics.runtime.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29952]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.videooverlay.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29945]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.smartgart.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43163]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demsmartgartsettings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29951]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.vpurecover.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43155]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.vpurecover.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29949]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.workstationconfig.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43152]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicecrt.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.40]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicecrt2.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43133]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicelcd.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.28]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicelcd.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29969]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicelcd2.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43124]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicelcd2.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29949]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicecv.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.35]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicecv.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2033.19041]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.customformats.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29945]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicecv2.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43136]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicecv2.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2033.19045]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicetv2.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.22]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicetv.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.17]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demdevicetvsettings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29961]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicedfp.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.31]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicedfp.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29970]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicedfp2.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43128]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicedfp2.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29949]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.overdrive3.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43180]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.overdrive3.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29969]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.overdrive2.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43188]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demoverdrivesettings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29969]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.powerplay3.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43176]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.powerplay3.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29951]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.dempowerplaysettings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29969]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.displaysoptions.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.4]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.integratedumaframebuffer.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43196]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.infocentre.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.0]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.infocentre.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29953]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.hotkeyshandling.graphics.runtime.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43141]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.hotkeyshandling.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2036.20028]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demmultivpusettings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2032.14723]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.radeon3d.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2049.17711]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.mmoverlaysettings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29967]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demvideotheatermodesettings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29967]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demvideooverlaysettings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29950]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demvpurecoverinfo.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29968]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.workstationsettings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29960]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.deviceproperty.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29946]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demdevicecrtsettings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29969]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demdevicecommonsettings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29968]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicecrt.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29960]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.deviceproperty2.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29946]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demdevicecommon2settings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29947]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demdevicelcdsettings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29967]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demdevicecomponentvideosettings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29946]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demdevicetv2settings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29961]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicetv.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29970]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demdevicedfpsettings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29968]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demdevicedfp2settings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29948]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demoverdrive3settings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29970]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demdisplaysmanageroptionssettings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29952]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.displaysoptions.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29961]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\dem.graphics.demumaframebuffersettings.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29951]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\apm.foundation.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29959]

[c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\perfcounter.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2032]

[C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_isapi.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 1.1.4322.2407]

[PID: 2540 / G Powers][C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.11.0.0]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.component.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.76]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.foundation.clients.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29944]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.component.dashboard.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29945]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\aem.foundation.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29944]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.caste.local.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.79]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.caste.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.71]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.caste.graphics.dashboard.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2028.21079]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.welcome.local.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43149]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.infocentre.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.1]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.displaysmanager.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.10]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.verylargedesktop.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43107]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.displaysoptions.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.5]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicecrt.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.40]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicecrt2.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43133]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicelcd.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.28]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicelcd2.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43125]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicecv.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.36]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicecv2.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43137]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicetv2.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.24]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicetv.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.19]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicedfp.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.32]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicedfp2.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43129]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.radeon3d.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43173]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.radeon3dlegacy.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43168]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.displayscolour2.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43121]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.displayscolour.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2084.14]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.mmvideo.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43193]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.videooverlay.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43160]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.powerplay3.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43177]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.smartgart.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43164]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.vpurecover.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43156]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.workstationconfig.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43152]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.overdrive3.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43184]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.overdrive2.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43188]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.integratedumaframebuffer.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43197]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.multivpu.graphics.dashboard.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2083.43142]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.infocentre.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29953]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.verylargedesktop.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2040.18973]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.displaysoptions.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29961]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicecrt.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29960]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.deviceproperty.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29946]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicecrt2.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29950]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.deviceproperty2.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29946]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicelcd.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29969]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicelcd2.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29949]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicecv.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2033.19041]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicecv2.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2033.19045]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicetv2.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2036.27417]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicetv.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29970]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicedfp.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29970]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.devicedfp2.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29949]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.radeon3d.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2049.17711]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.radeon3dlegacy.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2042.16922]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.displayscolour2.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29953]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.displayscolour.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29947]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.mmvideo.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29962]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.videooverlay.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29951]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.powerplay3.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29951]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.smartgart.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29948]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.vpurecover.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29949]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.workstationconfig.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29949]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.overdrive3.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29969]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.overdrive2.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29952]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.integratedumaframebuffer.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2026.29950]

[c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.aspect.multivpu.graphics.shared.dll]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 1.2.2082.25148]

[PID: 1904 / SYSTEM][C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe]  [Microsoft Corporation, 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)]

[PID: 3200 / SYSTEM][C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgnsx.exe]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgcfgx.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgxpl.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avglvex.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.MFC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_x-ww_3bf8fa05\MFC80.DLL]  [Microsoft Corporation, 8.00.50727.762]

[C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_x-ww_91481303\MFC80ENU.DLL]  [Microsoft Corporation, 8.00.50727.762]

[PID: 4688 / G Powers][C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE]  [Microsoft Corporation, 8.00.6001.18702 (longhorn_ie8_rtm(wmbla).090308-0339)]

[PID: 3732 / G Powers][C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE]  [Microsoft Corporation, 8.00.6001.18702 (longhorn_ie8_rtm(wmbla).090308-0339)]

[C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll]  [Adobe Systems Incorporated, 9.1.0.2009022700]

[C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.405]

[C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgapix.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgxpl.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgcfgx.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avglngx.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avglvex.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.MFC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_x-ww_3bf8fa05\MFC80.DLL]  [Microsoft Corporation, 8.00.50727.762]

[C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll]  [Sun Microsystems, Inc., 6.0.110.3]

[C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\MSVCR71.dll]  [Microsoft Corporation, 7.10.3052.4]

[C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll]  [Sun Microsystems, Inc., 6.0.110.3]

[C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll]  [Sun Microsystems, Inc., 6.0.110.3]

[C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash10c.ocx]  [Adobe Systems, Inc., 10,0,32,18]

[PID: 5688 / G Powers][C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE]  [Microsoft Corporation, 8.00.6001.18702 (longhorn_ie8_rtm(wmbla).090308-0339)]

[C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll]  [Adobe Systems Incorporated, 9.1.0.2009022700]

[C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.405]

[C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgapix.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgxpl.dll]  [AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., 8.5.0.401]

[C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll]  [Sun Microsystems, Inc., 6.0.110.3]

[C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll]  [Sun Microsystems, Inc., 6.0.110.3]

[C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll]  [Sun Microsystems, Inc., 6.0.110.3]

[C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash10c.ocx]  [Adobe Systems, Inc., 10,0,32,18]

[PID: 160 / G Powers][C:\Documents and Settings\G Powers\Desktop\SREng\SREngLdr.EXE]  [Smallfrogs Studio, 2.8.1.1279]

[PID: 4220 / G Powers][C:\Documents and Settings\G Powers\Desktop\SREng\SRE97d7d8e7.EXE]  [Smallfrogs Studio, 2.8.1.1279]

[C:\Documents and Settings\G Powers\Desktop\SREng\Upload\3rdUpd.DLL]  [Smallfrogs Studio, 2, 1, 0, 15]

File Associations

.TXT  OK. [%SystemRoot%\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1]

.EXE  OK. ["%1" %*]

.COM  OK. ["%1" %*]

.PIF  OK. ["%1" %*]

.REG  OK. [regedit.exe "%1"]

.BAT  OK. ["%1" %*]

.SCR  OK. ["%1" /S]

.CHM  OK. ["C:\WINDOWS\hh.exe" %1]

.HLP  OK. [%SystemRoot%\System32\winhlp32.exe %1]

.INI  OK. [%SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1]

.INF  OK. [%SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1]

.VBS  OK. [%SystemRoot%\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %*]

.JS   OK. [%SystemRoot%\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %*]

.LNK  OK. [{00021401-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}]

Winsock Provider

N/A

Autorun.Inf

N/A

Process Privileges Scan

Special Privileges Enabled: SeLoadDriverPrivilege [PID = 444, C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\APPLE\MOBILE DEVICE SUPPORT\BIN\APPLEMOBILEDEVICESERVICE.EXE]

Special Privileges Enabled: SeLoadDriverPrivilege [PID = 668, C:\PROGRAM FILES\TRUST\TRUST R-SERIES MOUSE\KMWDSRV.EXE]

Special Privileges Enabled: SeLoadDriverPrivilege [PID = 1112, C:\PROGRAM FILES\ANALOG DEVICES\SOUNDMAX\SMAGENT.EXE]

Special Privileges Enabled: SeLoadDriverPrivilege [PID = 136, C:\PROGRAM FILES\ANALOG DEVICES\SOUNDMAX\SMAX4PNP.EXE]

Special Privileges Enabled: SeLoadDriverPrivilege [PID = 184, C:\PROGRAM FILES\ANALOG DEVICES\SOUNDMAX\SMAX4.EXE]

Special Privileges Enabled: SeLoadDriverPrivilege [PID = 304, C:\PROGRAM FILES\TRUST\TRUST R-SERIES MOUSE\STARTAUTORUN.EXE]

Special Privileges Enabled: SeLoadDriverPrivilege [PID = 1696, C:\PROGRAM FILES\TRUST\TRUST R-SERIES MOUSE\KMCONFIG.EXE]

Special Privileges Enabled: SeLoadDriverPrivilege [PID = 2168, C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\G POWERS\G POWERS.EXE]

Special Privileges Enabled: SeLoadDriverPrivilege [PID = 2420, C:\PROGRAM FILES\ATI TECHNOLOGIES\ATI.ACE\CLI.EXE]

Special Privileges Enabled: SeLoadDriverPrivilege [PID = 3496, C:\PROGRAM FILES\TRUST\TRUST R-SERIES MOUSE\KMPROCESS.EXE]

Special Privileges Enabled: SeLoadDriverPrivilege [PID = 3960, C:\PROGRAM FILES\ATI TECHNOLOGIES\ATI.ACE\CLI.EXE]

Special Privileges Enabled: SeLoadDriverPrivilege [PID = 2540, C:\PROGRAM FILES\ATI TECHNOLOGIES\ATI.ACE\CLI.EXE]

Special Privileges Enabled: SeLoadDriverPrivilege [PID = 160, C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\G POWERS\DESKTOP\SRENG\SRENGLDR.EXE]

Scheduled Tasks

[Enabled] {BB65B0FB-5712-401b-B616-E69AC55E2757}.job

C:\DOCUME~1\GPOWER~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\a.exe 

[Enabled] {7B02EF0B-A410-4938-8480-9BA26420A627}.job

C:\WINDOWS\msb.exe 

[Enabled] User_Feed_Synchronization-{9C97359F-2CA1-4E62-9304-6FC0DDBB32E5}.job

C:\WINDOWS\system32\msfeedssync.exe 

Windows Security Update Check

KB940157,  Windows Search 4.0 for Windows XP (KB940157) 

KB940157,  Windows Live Essentials 

KB931125,  Update for Root Certificates [May 2009] (KB931125) 

KB951847,  Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update for .NET versions 2.0 through 3.5 (KB951847) x86 

KB951847,  Office Live add-in 1.4 

KB968389,  Update for Windows XP (KB968389) 

KB973874,  Update for Internet Explorer 8 Compatibility View List for Windows XP (KB973874) 

KB956844,  Security Update for Windows XP (KB956844) MS09-046

KB890830,  Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool - September 2009 (KB890830) 

KB971961,  Security Update for Jscript 5.8 for Windows XP (KB971961) MS09-045

API HOOK

N/A

Hidden Process

N/A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users