Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ks.sys problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 guitarbutt

guitarbutt

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 AM

Posted 15 September 2009 - 02:08 AM

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/produ...face?sku=703606

i just bought this and recieved it in the mail today, but I am having a VERY dificult time getting it to work right. I keep getting errors (ksusser specifically) and I re-downloaded ksusser and the Fast Track software with no luck. I use Sony Acid music studio 7 and Audacity to record with, but for simplicity's sake, I would use Audacity while I am trying to get it set up and figured out. If there is anyone here that knows how to use this, I would REALLY appreciate being able to get on MSN or Yahoo messenger one night for a little bit and have you kind of walk me through it. Or atleast tell me what I'm doing wrong. It's getting really frustrating and I've only had it a few hours. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.

Jerad

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 guitarbutt

guitarbutt
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:59 AM

I just bought an M Audio fast Track USB recording interface, and it's not sinstalling because there was a missing k.susser dll (which there is not, I re-installed it and it's under my computer/system32 with the rest of the dll's). I get to the point of if seeming to start installing the Fast Track software, and I get an error that it can't locate the ks.sys file. Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how I can fix it? Thanks

Windows XP
Dell Latitude d600

#3 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2009 - 11:16 AM

Try downloading the driver from their support site:
http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=suppor...ivers&f=913
Maybe update your audio driver

You might try M-Audio's support forum:
http://forums.m-audio.com/index.php

Edited by garmanma, 15 September 2009 - 11:17 AM.

Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users