Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

jwiwtypqto.exe

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Joelicia

Joelicia

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:51 PM

Posted 13 September 2009 - 03:19 PM

Hi,

I have been looking on the net to see where this file came from and there is no record of it anywhere! Usually, you can find something in Google but this shows nothing on the net. All the search engines that I have, show nothing of it. I checked you guys list and there is nothing there...

It started either yesterday or Friday night before I went to bed because my Saturday and Sunday is sucking because of this.

I started to play this hidden object game i downloaded. I download from this one user and from her website. I trust her because for the past years her files are squeaky clean. Alot of people in her forums trust her downloads and even so I have norton anitvirus and firewall protection and run scans regularly. I try to keep my computer clean by fragmenting it and this norton product helps with tuning up your computer.

Cool, since I have Tune up Utilities and it helps keep my computer clean of errors and helps me out a bit. But there was nothing until a day or so ago.

When I was playing a game and then it just froze. I thought that the good times has come to an end and I finally downloaded something with a virus. I tried to open norton but it didn't. I decided to system restore my comp but there wasn't any. I freaked so I downloaded norton again and I did a virus scan of my comp and there was a cookie that was mal or spy ware. Norton erased it but I knew there was something wrong because my system restore points were gone!

I played again and the problem continued. Finally I downloaded another anti virus and it showed up with nothing. I checked my Tune Up Utilities to check all the active processors. There was a new entry. I always keep an eye out for bad ones and then all of a sudden there was one I didn't recognize: jwiwtypqto.exe

That bad boy has itself double and launches periodically every 5 to 10 minutes, up to 20 to 30 copies of itself. Slows my computer down considerably. I just have to stop and wait for it to be over which happens and then it goes off again.

I know some comp lingo and this is not good when you have something on your comp that can't be found on the net. Maybe this might help i did find the map that is containing it thought. And with that that is how i found this website. But not the file itself.

So, if someone could be so kind and help point me in the right direction for help. THANK YOU! SERIOUSLY, THANK YOU!

P.S. it took me nearly an hour to type this MSG alone. HELP!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Computer Pro

Computer Pro

• Members
  • 2,448 posts
  •  

Posted 13 September 2009 - 05:31 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Please subscribe to your topic so that you will be notified as soon as I post a reply, instead of you having to check the topic all of the time. This will allow you to get an email notification when I reply.

To subscribe, go to your topic, and at the top right hand corner by your first post, click the Options button and then click Track this topic. The bullet the immediate notification bubble. Then press submit.

Lets take a look with Malwarebytes

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here:
Malwarebytes
Please rename the file BEFORE downloading to zztoy.exe instead of mbam-setup.exe

MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.

Double Click zztoy.exe to install the application.
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Full Scan", then click Scan.
* The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
* Copy&Paste the entire MBAM report (even if it does not find anything) in your next reply

Extra Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process, if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

If Malwarebytes won't install or run

Some types of malware will disable MBAM and other security tools. If MBAM will not install, try renaming it. Right-click on the mbam-setup.exe file and change the .exe extension to .bat, .com, .pif, or .scr and then double-click on it to run.

If after installation, MBAM will not run, open the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware folder in Program Files, right-click on mbam.exe and change the .exe as noted above. Then double-click on it to run.
Computer Pro

#3 Joelicia

Joelicia
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2009 - 06:49 AM

Thank you Computer Pro...!!!!!

The jwiwtypqto.exe file is gone and it was a Trojan and it sucked that my anti-virus scanners couldn't detect it though they come packed with such info.

I feel kind of ashamed that I didn't take better care of my computer. Since it was a Mal-ware problem meaning more upgrade on the firewalls! But the program eradicated it with one reboot! Stubborn buggers.....nice program.

Thanks a lot for the help (even though i know that msg is automated) and you have to deal with id10t problems like me.

I hope you receive my thanks although you probably get them alot!

#4 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 50,959 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:51 PM

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:14 AM

Please post the results of your MBAM scan for review.

To retrieve the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware scan log information, launch MBAM.
  • Click the Logs Tab at the top.
    • The log will be named by the date of scan in the following format: mbam-log-date(time).txt
      -- If you have previously used MBAM, there may be several logs showing in the list.
  • Click on the log name to highlight it.
  • Go to the bottom and click on Open.
  • The log should automatically open in notepad as a text file.
  • Go to Edit and choose Select all.
  • Go back to Edit and choose Copy or right-click on the highlighted text and choose Copy from there.
  • Come back to this thread, click Add Reply, then right-click and choose Paste.
  • Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
  • Exit MBAM when done.
Logs are saved to the following locations:
-- In XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs
-- In Vista: C:\Documents and Settings\Users\All Users\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs

Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#5 Joelicia

Joelicia
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:04 PM

All right I did as you asked and I hope this will help your forums out!! I would like to say thanks once again and I really appreciate the help though small.

THANK YOU!!!!

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
Database version: 2794
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

9/14/2009 1:13:14 PM
mbam-log-2009-09-14 (13-13-14).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|E:\|)
Objects scanned: 256880
Time elapsed: 6 hour(s), 16 minute(s), 11 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 1
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 10

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\AlerterALG (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rotscxdsigipes.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rotscxducchptt.dat (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rotscxgcbneasp.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rotscxofumhwcv.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rotscxoyxhoako.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rotscxqvnlamkv.dat (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rotscxvnikdsrp.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rotscxxafirjlt.dat (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rotscxqodgguhm.sys (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rotscxrqtpqfue.sys (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.

#6 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 50,959 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:40 PM

Now rescan again with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, but this time perform a Full Scan in normal mode and check all items found for removal. Don't forgot to check for database definition updates through the program's interface (preferable method) before scanning and to reboot afterwards. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. When done, click the Logs tab and copy/paste the contents of the new report in your next reply.

Please download Sophos Anti-rootkit & save it to your desktop.
alternate download link
Note: If using the vendor's download site you will be asked to register with MySophos so an email containing an activation link can be sent to your email address.

Be sure to print out and read the Sophos Anti-Rookit User Manual and Release Notes.
  • Double-click sar_15_sfx.exe to begin the installation, read the license agreement and click Accept.
  • Allow the default location of C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Anti-Rootkit and click Install.
  • A message will appear "Sophos Anti-Rootkit was successfully installed. Click 'yes' to start it now".
  • Click Yes and allow the driver and its randomly named .tmp file (i.e. F.tmp) to load if asked.
  • If the scan did not start automatically, make sure the following are checked:
    • Running processes
    • Windows Registry
    • Local Hard Drives
  • Click Start scan.
  • Sophos Anti-Rootkit will scan the selected areas and display any suspicious files in the upper panel.
  • When the scan is complete, a pop-up screen will appear with "Rootkit Scan Results". Click OK to continue.
  • Click on the suspicious file to display more information about it in the lower panel which also includes whether the item is recommended for removal.
    • Files tagged as Removable: No are not marked for removal and cannot be removed.
    • Files tagged as Removable: Yes (clean up recommended) are marked for removal by default.
    • Files tagged as Removable: Yes (but clean up not recommended) are not marked for removal because Sophos did not recognize them. These files will require further investigation.
  • Select only items recommended for removal, then click "Clean up checked items". You will be asked to confirm, click Yes.
  • A pop up window will appear advising the cleanup will finish when you restart your computer. Click Restart Now.
  • After reboot, a dialog box displays the files you selected for removal and the action taken.
  • Click Empty list and then click Continue to re-scan your computer a second time to ensure everything was cleaned.
  • When done, go to Posted Image > Run..., then copy and paste this command into the open box: %temp%\sarscan.log
  • This should open the log from the rootkit scan. Please post this log in your next reply. If you have a problem, you can find sarscan.log in C:\Documents and Settings\\Local Settings\Temp\.
Important: Before performing an ARK scan it is recommended to do the following to ensure more accurate results and avoid common issues that may cause false detections.
  • Disconnect from the Internet or physically unplug you Internet cable connection.
  • Clean out your temporary files.
  • Close all open programs, scheduling/updating tasks and background processes that might activate during the scan including the screensaver.
  • Temporarily disable your anti-virus and real-time anti-spyware protection.
  • After starting the scan, do not use the computer until the scan has completed.
  • When finished, re-enable your anti-virus/anti-malware (or reboot) and then you can reconnect to the Internet.
Note: Not all hidden components detected by ARKs are malicious. It is normal for a Firewall, some Anti-virus and Anti-malware software (ProcessGuard, Prevx1, AVG AS), sandboxes, virtual machines and Host based Intrusion Prevention Systems (HIPS) to hook into the OS kernal/SSDT in order to protect your system. SSDT (System Service Descriptor Table) is a table that stores addresses of functions that are used by Windows. Both Legitimate programs and rootkits can hook into and alter this table. You should not be alarmed if you see any hidden entries created by legitimate programs after performing a scan.

IMPORTANT NOTE: One or more of the identified infections (rotscx[random characters].***) is related to a nasty variant of the TDSSSERV rootkit component. Rootkits, backdoor Trojans, Botnets, and IRCBots are very dangerous because they compromise system integrity by making changes that allow it to by used by the attacker for malicious purposes. Rootkits are used by Trojans to conceal its presence (hide from view) in order to prevent detection of an attacker's software and make removal more difficult. Many rootkits can hook into the Windows 32-bit kernel, and patch several APIs to hide new registry keys and files they install. They can disable your anti-virus and security tools to prevent detection and removal. Remote attackers use backdoors as a means of accessing and taking control of a computer that bypasses security mechanisms. This type of exploit allows them to steal sensitive information like passwords, personal and financial data which is send back to the hacker. To learn more about these types of infections, you can refer to:If your computer was used for online banking, has credit card information or other sensitive data on it, you should stay disconnected from the Internet until your system is fully cleaned. All passwords should be changed immediately to include those used for banking, email, eBay, paypal and online forums. You should consider them to be compromised and change each password using a clean computer, not the infected one. If not, an attacker may get the new passwords and transaction information. If using a router, you need to reset it with a strong logon/password so the malware cannot gain control before connect again. Banking and credit card institutions should be notified of the possible security breach. Because your computer was compromised please read:Although the infection has been identified and may be removed, your PC has likely been compromised and there is no way to be sure the computer can ever be trusted again. It is dangerous and incorrect to assume the computer is secure even if the malware appears to have been removed. In some instances an infection may have caused so much damage to your system that it cannot be completely cleaned or repaired so you can never be sure that you have completely removed a rootkit. The malware may leave so many remnants behind that security tools cannot find them. Tools that claim to be able to remove rootkits cannot guarantee that all traces of it will be removed. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of malware, the best course of action is to wipe the drive clean, reformat and reinstall the OS. Please read:

#7 Computer Pro

Computer Pro

• Members
  • 2,448 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2009 - 06:59 PM

Oh and that message is not automated by the way : )
Computer Pro

#8 Joelicia

Joelicia
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:38 PM

Ok I seriously appologise and it is cool that it was not one. Then I know for sure you got my thank you's! Computer Pro!

Ok here is what I got on my scans Quietman7.
Short Summary: I had 2 malware infections and as for the anti-rootkit they were ALL: yes but not adviced to delete.

This one one is from the Malware scanner:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
Database version: 2794
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

9/14/2009 10:59:25 PM
mbam-log-2009-09-14 (22-59-25).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|E:\|)
Objects scanned: 256092
Time elapsed: 7 hour(s), 57 minute(s), 35 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 2
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\rotscxaelmxcsj (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\rotscxhykjapjn (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

And then here is the one from the other scanner that you adivice me to use:

Sophos Anti-Rootkit Version 1.5.0 © 2009 Sophos Plc
Started logging on 9/15/2009 at 1:47:39 AM
User "Guofu Yonathen Lee" on computer "NATHEN"
Windows version 5.1 SP 3.0 Service Pack 3 build 2600 SM=0x100 PT=0x1 Win32
Info: Starting process scan.
Info: Starting registry scan.
Info: Starting disk scan of C: (NTFS).
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tourW.exe
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Mijn documenten\Downloads\zztoy.exe.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\excelcnv.exe
Hidden: file C:\ATI\SUPPORT\7-11_xp32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_54435\Driver\CatalystRegistration\setup.exe
Hidden: file C:\ATI\SUPPORT\7-11_xp32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_54435\Driver\vc8\vcredist_x86.exe
Hidden: file C:\System Volume Information\_restore{48E086EA-C0CD-4FF1-9006-7370457AA127}\RP81\A0027633.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdivx32.dll
Hidden: file C:\Downloads\TuneUp2009\TU2009TrialEN-US.exe
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sptd.sys
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Games\Drawn The Painted Tower\Uninstall.exe
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Norton\00000082\00000105\0000034c\cltLMS1.dat
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Norton\00000082\00000105\0000034c\cltLMS2.dat
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Zoom Player\zplayer.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\iPhone Configuration Utility\libeay32.dll
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\ExportController.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\ExportControllerPS.dll
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\CLI.Component.Systemtray\2.0.3106.38774__90ba9c70f846762e\CLI.Component.Systemtray.DLL
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\system32\ReinstallBackups\0011\DriverFiles\RTLCPL.EXE
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\RTLCPL.exe
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\system32\RTLCPL.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\ATI\SUPPORT\7-11_xp32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_54435\Driver\vc8\setup.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\ATI\SUPPORT\7-11_xp32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_54435\Driver\vc8\vcredist_x86.exe
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\Installer\$PatchCache$\Managed\00002109030000000000000000F01FEC\12.0.6215\WWLIB.DLL
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB951698\spuninst.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\Foundation.dll
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\SyncServices.dll
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\upgradedb.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\YahooSync.exe
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Application Data\SecuROM\UserData\???????????p?????????
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Application Data\SecuROM\UserData\???????????p?????????
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\01\10-{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}-v1-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v10-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\52\1460-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5552-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1460-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\57\809-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5557-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v809-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\56\13-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5556-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v13-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\91\843-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5591-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v843-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\13\865-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5613-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v865-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\22\874-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5622-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v874-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\34\886-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5634-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v886-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\36\888-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5636-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v888-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\41\893-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5641-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v893-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\43\43-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5643-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v43-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\44\45-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5644-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v45-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\48\900-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5648-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v900-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\51\903-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5651-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v903-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\52\904-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5652-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v904-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\54\906-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5654-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v906-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\55\907-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5655-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v907-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\57\909-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5657-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v909-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\56\48-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5656-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v48-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\58\910-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5658-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v910-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\60\912-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5660-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v912-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\61\913-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5661-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v913-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\62\914-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5662-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v914-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\66\918-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5666-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v918-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\74\926-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5674-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v926-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\83\935-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5683-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v935-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\88\940-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5688-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v940-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\93\945-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5693-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v945-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\96\948-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5696-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v948-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\97\949-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5697-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v949-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\98\950-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5698-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v950-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\00\952-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5700-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v952-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\01\953-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5701-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v953-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\09\961-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5709-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v961-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\12\964-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5712-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v964-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\13\965-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5713-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v965-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\16\50-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5716-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v50-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\21\973-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5721-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v973-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\24\976-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5724-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v976-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\29\981-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5729-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v981-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\28\52-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5728-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v52-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\30\982-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5730-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v982-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\34\986-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5734-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v986-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\37\88-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5737-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v88-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\24\95-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5624-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v95-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\46\998-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5746-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v998-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\49\1001-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5749-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1001-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\51\1003-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5751-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1003-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\54\1006-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5754-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1006-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\57\1009-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5757-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1009-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\59\1011-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5759-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1011-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\61\1013-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5761-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1013-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\70\1022-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5770-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1022-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\77\1029-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5777-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1029-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\78\1030-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5778-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1030-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\79\1031-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5779-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1031-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\82\1034-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5782-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1034-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\83\1035-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5783-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1035-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\84\1036-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5784-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1036-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\85\1037-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5785-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1037-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\86\1038-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5786-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1038-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\87\1039-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5787-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1039-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\88\1040-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5788-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1040-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\89\1041-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5789-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1041-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\93\1045-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5793-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1045-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\95\1047-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5795-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1047-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\96\1048-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5796-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1048-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\00\1052-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5800-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1052-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\01\1053-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5801-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1053-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\02\1054-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5802-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1054-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\04\1056-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5804-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1056-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\10\1062-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5810-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1062-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\11\1063-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5811-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1063-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\13\1065-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5813-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1065-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\14\1066-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5814-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1066-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\15\1067-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5815-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1067-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\16\1068-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5816-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1068-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\17\1069-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5817-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1069-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\18\1070-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5818-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1070-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\21\1073-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5821-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1073-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\19\284-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5819-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v284-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\22\1074-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5822-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1074-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\23\290-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5823-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v290-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\27\1079-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5827-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1079-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\28\1080-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5828-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1080-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\29\1081-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5829-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1081-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\30\1082-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5830-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1082-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\32\1084-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5832-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1084-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\33\1085-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5833-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1085-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\34\1086-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5834-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1086-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\31\297-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5831-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v297-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\35\1087-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5835-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1087-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\38\1090-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5838-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1090-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\39\1091-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5839-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1091-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\40\1092-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5840-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1092-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\41\1093-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5841-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1093-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\43\1095-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5843-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1095-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\44\1096-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5844-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1096-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\45\1097-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5845-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1097-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\48\1100-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5848-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1100-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\49\1101-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5849-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1101-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\52\1104-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5852-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1104-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\53\1105-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5853-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1105-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\55\1107-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5855-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1107-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\62\1114-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5862-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1114-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\57\325-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5857-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v325-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\63\1115-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5863-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1115-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\65\1117-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5865-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1117-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\66\1118-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5866-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1118-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\68\1120-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5868-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1120-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\73\1125-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5873-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1125-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\70\339-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5870-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v339-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\78\1130-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5878-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1130-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\79\1131-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5879-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1131-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\82\1134-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5882-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1134-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\80\350-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5880-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v350-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\83\1135-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5883-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1135-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\84\1136-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5884-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1136-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\87\1139-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5887-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1139-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\88\1140-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5888-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1140-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\89\1141-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5889-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1141-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\91\1143-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5891-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1143-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\93\1145-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5893-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1145-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\94\1146-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5894-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1146-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\95\1147-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5895-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1147-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\97\1149-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5897-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1149-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\99\1151-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5899-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1151-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\01\1153-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5901-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1153-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\96\366-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5896-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v366-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\02\1154-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5902-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1154-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\03\1155-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5903-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1155-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\04\1156-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5904-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1156-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\05\1157-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5905-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1157-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\06\1158-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5906-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1158-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\07\1159-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5907-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1159-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\08\1160-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5908-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1160-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\10\1162-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5910-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1162-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\11\1163-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5911-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1163-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\12\1164-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5912-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1164-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\15\1167-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5915-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1167-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\17\1169-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5917-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1169-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\18\1170-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5918-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1170-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\19\1171-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5919-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1171-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\20\1172-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5920-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1172-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\45\1197-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5945-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1197-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\46\1198-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5946-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1198-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\47\1199-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5947-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1199-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\49\1201-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5949-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1201-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\50\1202-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5950-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1202-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\48\394-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5948-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v394-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\51\1203-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5951-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1203-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\53\1205-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5953-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1205-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\52\399-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5952-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v399-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\55\1207-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5955-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1207-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\56\1208-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5956-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1208-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\54\402-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5954-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v402-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\57\1209-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5957-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1209-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\60\1212-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5960-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1212-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\62\1214-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5962-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1214-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\63\1215-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5963-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1215-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\64\1216-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5964-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1216-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\65\412-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5965-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v412-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\69\1221-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5969-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1221-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\71\1223-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5971-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1223-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\73\1225-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5973-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1225-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\74\1226-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5974-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1226-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\76\1228-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5976-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1228-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\78\1230-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5978-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1230-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\79\1231-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5979-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1231-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\82\1234-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5982-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1234-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\83\1235-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5983-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1235-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\80\424-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5980-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v424-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\85\1237-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5985-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1237-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\87\1239-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5987-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1239-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\88\1240-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5988-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1240-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\89\1241-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5989-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1241-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\90\1242-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5990-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1242-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\91\1243-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5991-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1243-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\93\1245-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5993-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1245-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\94\1246-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5994-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1246-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\92\435-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5992-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v435-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\95\1247-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5995-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1247-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\96\1248-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5996-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1248-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\97\1249-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5997-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1249-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\98\1250-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5998-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1250-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\02\1254-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6002-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1254-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\03\1255-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6003-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1255-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\04\1256-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6004-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1256-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\11\1263-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6011-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1263-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\12\1264-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6012-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1264-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\14\1266-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6014-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1266-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\17\1269-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6017-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1269-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\19\1271-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6019-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1271-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\20\1272-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6020-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1272-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\21\1273-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6021-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1273-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\22\1274-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6022-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1274-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\23\1275-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6023-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1275-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\26\1278-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6026-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1278-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\28\464-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6028-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v464-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\31\1283-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6031-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1283-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\29\465-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6029-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v465-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\32\1284-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6032-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1284-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\30\466-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6030-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v466-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\33\1285-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6033-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1285-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\34\1286-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6034-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1286-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\35\1287-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6035-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1287-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\37\1289-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6037-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1289-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\38\1290-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6038-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1290-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\39\1291-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6039-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1291-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\40\1292-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6040-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1292-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\41\1293-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6041-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1293-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\42\1294-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6042-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1294-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\43\1295-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6043-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1295-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\44\1296-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6044-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1296-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\45\1297-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6045-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1297-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\46\1298-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6046-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1298-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\49\1301-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6049-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1301-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\48\1300-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6048-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1300-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\47\485-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6047-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v485-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\52\1304-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6052-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1304-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\51\1303-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6051-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1303-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\50\489-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6050-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v489-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\53\1305-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6053-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1305-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\54\1306-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6054-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1306-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\55\1307-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6055-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1307-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\57\1309-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6057-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1309-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\58\1310-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6058-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1310-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\56\497-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6056-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v497-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\59\1311-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6059-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1311-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\60\1312-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6060-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1312-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\61\1313-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6061-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1313-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\62\1314-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6062-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1314-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\63\1315-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6063-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1315-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\65\1317-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6065-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1317-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\67\1319-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6067-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1319-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\68\1320-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6068-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1320-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\64\509-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6064-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v509-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\69\1321-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6069-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1321-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\72\1324-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6072-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1324-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\74\1326-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6074-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1326-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\75\1327-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6075-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1327-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\76\1328-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6076-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1328-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\73\518-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6073-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v518-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\84\1336-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6084-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1336-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\91\1341-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6091-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1341-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\95\1345-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6095-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1345-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\93\1343-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6093-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1343-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\85\531-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6085-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v531-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\92\538-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6092-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v538-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\96\1346-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6096-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1346-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\97\1347-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6097-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1347-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\99\1349-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6099-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1349-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\00\1350-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6100-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1350-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\98\545-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6098-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v545-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\07\1353-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6107-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1353-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\11\1356-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6111-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1356-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\13\1358-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6113-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1358-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\15\1359-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6115-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1359-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\16\1360-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6116-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1360-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\42\1383-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6142-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1383-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\43\1384-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6143-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1384-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\47\1388-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6147-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1388-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\48\1389-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6148-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1389-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\55\1392-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6155-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1392-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\46\586-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6146-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v586-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\57\1394-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6157-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1394-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\52\592-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6152-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v592-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\56\593-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6156-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v593-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\64\1398-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6164-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1398-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\65\1399-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6165-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1399-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\66\1400-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6166-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1400-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\68\1401-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6168-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1401-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\70\1402-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6170-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1402-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\74\1406-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6174-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1406-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\77\1409-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6177-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1409-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\79\1411-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6179-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1411-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\81\614-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6181-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v614-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\85\1417-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6185-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1417-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\88\1419-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6188-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1419-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\84\618-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6184-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v618-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\94\1423-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6194-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1423-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\86\620-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6186-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v620-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\93\1422-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6193-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1422-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\89\623-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6189-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v623-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\97\1426-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6197-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1426-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\00\1429-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6200-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1429-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\98\632-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6198-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v632-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\03\1431-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6203-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1431-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\04\1432-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6204-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1432-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\05\1433-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6205-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1433-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\07\1435-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6207-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1435-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\09\1437-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6209-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1437-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\11\1438-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6211-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1438-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\15\1442-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6215-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1442-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\13\1440-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6213-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1440-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\14\1441-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6214-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1441-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\12\645-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6212-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v645-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\18\1445-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6218-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1445-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\22\1448-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6222-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1448-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\20\653-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6220-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v653-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\24\1450-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6224-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1450-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\23\657-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6223-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v657-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\29\1455-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6229-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1455-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\26\661-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6226-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v661-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\37\1459-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6237-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1459-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\50\675-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v350-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v675-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\34\670-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v6234-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v670-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\50\676-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v350-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v676-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\49\672-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v349-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v672-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\51\677-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v351-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v677-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\52\678-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v352-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v678-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\53\679-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v353-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v679-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\54\680-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v354-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v680-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\55\681-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v355-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v681-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\56\682-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v356-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v682-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\57\683-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v357-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v683-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\58\684-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v358-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v684-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\59\685-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v359-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v685-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\60\686-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v360-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v686-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\61\687-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v361-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v687-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\62\688-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v362-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v688-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\63\689-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v363-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v689-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\67\695-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v367-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v695-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\65\690-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v365-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v690-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\66\691-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v366-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v691-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\70\697-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v370-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v697-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\71\698-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v371-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v698-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\72\699-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v372-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v699-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\73\700-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v373-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v700-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\74\701-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v374-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v701-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\75\702-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v375-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v702-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\76\703-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v376-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v703-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\78\706-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v378-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v706-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\77\704-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v377-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v704-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\79\707-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v379-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v707-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\80\708-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v380-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v708-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\87\716-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v387-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v716-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\81\709-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v381-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v709-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\82\710-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v382-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v710-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\83\711-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v383-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v711-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\87\717-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v387-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v717-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\84\712-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v384-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v712-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\86\714-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v386-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v714-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\88\718-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v388-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v718-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\89\719-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v389-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v719-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\90\720-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v390-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v720-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\91\721-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v391-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v721-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\92\722-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v392-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v722-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\93\723-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v393-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v723-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\94\724-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v394-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v724-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\95\725-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v395-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v725-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\96\726-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v396-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v726-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\97\727-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v397-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v727-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\98\728-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v398-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v728-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\99\729-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v399-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v729-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\00\730-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v400-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v730-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\01\731-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v401-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v731-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\02\732-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v402-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v732-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\03\733-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v403-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v733-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\24\1520-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v124-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1520-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\04\736-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v404-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v736-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\25\1521-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v125-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1521-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\23\739-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v123-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v739-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\29\1525-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v129-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1525-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\30\1526-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v130-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1526-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\35\1531-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v135-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1531-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\38\1534-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v138-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1534-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\39\1535-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v139-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1535-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\41\1537-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v141-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1537-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\45\1541-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v145-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1541-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\47\1543-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v147-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1543-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\40\758-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v140-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v758-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\42\760-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v142-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v760-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\43\761-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v143-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v761-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\50\1546-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v150-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1546-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\48\766-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v148-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v766-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\49\768-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v149-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v768-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\58\1552-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v158-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1552-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\54\1550-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v154-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1550-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\51\772-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v151-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v772-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\53\773-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v153-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v773-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\61\1554-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v161-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1554-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\63\1555-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v163-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1555-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\65\1556-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v165-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1556-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\69\1558-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v169-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1558-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\71\1559-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v171-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1559-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\73\1560-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v173-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1560-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\75\1561-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v175-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1561-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\76\1562-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v176-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1562-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\15\1566-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v215-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1566-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\18\1569-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v218-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1569-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\16\790-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v216-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v790-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\21\795-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v221-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v795-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\20\796-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v220-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v796-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\25\797-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v225-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v797-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\30\1581-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v230-{A1B78EDA-5EF0-46F6-A00E-78A4FEE41D2B}-v1581-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\26\798-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v226-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v798-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\27\799-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v227-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v799-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\28\800-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v228-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v800-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\29\801-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v229-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v801-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\32\803-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v232-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v803-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\Installer\$PatchCache$\Managed\00002109030000000000000000F01FEC\12.0.4518\WWLIB.DLL
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\Installer\$PatchCache$\Managed\00002109030000000000000000F01FEC\12.0.4518\EXCEL.EXE
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\Installer\$PatchCache$\Managed\00002109030000000000000000F01FEC\12.0.6215\XL12CNV.EXE
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\Installer\$PatchCache$\Managed\00002109030000000000000000F01FEC\12.0.6215\EXCEL.EXE
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\44\45-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5644-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v45-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\23\739-{9C47F0B6-A09D-4538-AEA2-F4866C008436}-v123-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v739-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\helpctr.exe
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Mijn documenten\Mijn muziek\iTunes\iTunes Music\Kenny Dope presents The Bucketheads\Now That's What I Call Music 30 - CD 2\04 - Kenny 'Dope' Presents The Bucketheads - The Bomb (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind).mp3
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Games\The Three Stooges - Treasure Hunt Hijinks\Stooges.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Games\Echo - Secret of the Lost Cavern\Game.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Games\Mae Q'West and the Sign of the Stars\Stars.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\The Colour of Murder\The Colour of Murder.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Boonka\prog.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Games\Lost Realms - Legacy of the Sun Princess\LostRealms.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Games\Agatha Christie Evil Under the Sun\GLWorker.exe
Hidden: file C:\Downloads\BigFish Games - Nancy Drew Dossier - Lights, Camera, Curses - New Hidden Object Style- Puzzle [h33t][Wendy99]\Nancy_Drew_Dossier-Lights_Camera_Curses\NDCurses.exe
Hidden: file C:\Downloads\BigFish Games - Nancy Drew Dossier - Lights, Camera, Curses - New Hidden Object Style- Puzzle [h33t][Wendy99]\Nancy_Drew_Dossier-Lights_Camera_Curses\Ndui.dll
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Web Player\npdivx32.dll
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Mijn documenten\Downloads\Metal-Hard Rock Covers 76_150\Metal-Hard Rock Covers 119\01 - 7th Heaven - Rock Medley (Bon Jovi, Rush, Loverboy, Def Leppard, AcDc, Aerosmith, Motley Crue, Scorpions, Whitesnake, Metallica, Ozzy...mp3
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Guofu Yonathen Lee\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\Yonathen-lotus@hotmail.com\SharingMetadata\pkuijper@live.nl\DFSR\Staging\CS{2584FE50-F021-7B93-9549-BCF02CF29889}\28\52-{1FBBF939-023A-42D1-BEC0-FEFD58540760}-v5728-{09E534A3-E9B0-4EB7-A6C9-7AF9E0039F53}-v52-Downloaded.frx
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB956844\update\updspapi.dll
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\system32\CMCT3FR.DLL
Info: Starting disk scan of E: (NTFS).
Hidden: file E:\Miscellaneos\torrent\BitTorrent-6.1.2.exe
Hidden: file E:\Miscellaneos\Art_of_Murder_-_FBI_Confidential\game.exe
Hidden: file E:\Miscellaneos\torrent\utorrent.exe
Stopped logging on 9/15/2009 at 3:57:56 AM

#9 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 50,959 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:05 AM

Was the file zztoy.exe.exe a copy of MBAM renamed or something else?

Also let me know how your computer is running and if there are any more reports/signs of infection.

#10 Joelicia

Joelicia
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2009 - 11:17 AM

Hi Quietman7,

Do I have to pay you for this cause man if you looked through all that crap *WOW* :thumbsup:
I am amazed! Is there like a donation thing going on here? If not thanks alot dude! :trumpet:

Anyway, I renamed the downloaded file to zztoy.exe. I guess by adding the exe behind the zztoy added an extra exe behind it in the list, maybe??
But it shows up in my map as zztoy.exe.

So, far everything is going fine with my comp. She would move a bit slow for a sec or 2 and then everything will just be there at the ready. (Yes, for me my computer is a girl cause if you don't treat her right she will become a b*tch)

I guess it could be that I have alot of protection stuff running in the back ground but other than that I would say she is working just as good as before. Yeah, I guess you can't get all the kinks out of her, but I have no problems with her so far.

That weird file is gone and it was a Mal-ware because there was two of the same file and when i try to get rid of one the other would multiply itself like a cockroach.

So far no weird file has popped up and I did another scan of the Mal-ware program and nothing showed up.

And now I know I am being redundant but thanks alot. I understand a bit more of the complex workings of my girl thanks to you and Computer Pro. :flowers:

#11 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 50,959 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2009 - 01:10 PM

You're welcome.

Is there like a donation thing going on here?

We appreciate your generous offer but as our other advertisements are able to offset the cost of the site, Bleeping Computer is no longer accepting site donations. The site is by no means a profit making venture, but it is at this point self sustaining. Since it is self sustaining the donation link was removed by the site owner. If you would like, please make a donation to your local Fire or Police department or a charity of your choice instead.

If there are no more problems or signs of infection, you should Create a New Restore Point to prevent possible reinfection from an old one. Some of the malware you picked up could have been backed up, renamed and saved in System Restore. Since this is a protected directory your tools cannot access to delete these files, they sometimes can reinfect your system if you accidentally use an old restore point. Setting a new restore point AFTER cleaning your system will help prevent this and enable your computer to "roll-back" to a clean working state.

The easiest and safest way to do this is:
  • Go to Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools and click "System Restore".
  • Choose the radio button marked "Create a Restore Point" on the first screen then click "Next". Give the R.P. a name, then click "Create". The new point will be stamped with the current date and time. Keep a log of this so you can find it easily should you need to use System Restore.
  • Then use Disk Cleanup to remove all but the most recently created Restore Point.
  • Go to Posted Image > Run... and type: Cleanmgr
  • Click "Ok". Disk Cleanup will scan your files for several minutes, then open.
  • Click the "More Options" tab, then click the "Clean up" button under System Restore.
  • Click Ok. You will be prompted with "Are you sure you want to delete all but the most recent restore point?"
  • Click Yes, then click Ok.
  • Click Yes again when prompted with "Are you sure you want to perform these actions?"
  • Disk Cleanup will remove the files and close automatically.
Vista users can refer to these links: Create a New Restore Point in Vista and Disk Cleanup in Vista.

#12 Joelicia

Joelicia
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 16 September 2009 - 03:13 PM

Hey Guys,

I live in Europe! We pay our guys well.

Once again thanks I really appreciate all of your effort and help.

This ignoramus has been cured and so has her computer!

#13 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 50,959 posts
  •  

Posted 17 September 2009 - 05:59 AM

You're welcome.

Tips to protect yourself against malware and reduce the potential for re-infection:Keep Windows and Internet Explorer current with all critical updates from Microsoft which will patch many of the security holes through which attackers can gain access to your computer. If you're not sure how to do this, see Microsoft Update helps keep your computer current.

Avoid gaming sites, porn sites, pirated software, cracking tools, keygens, and peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing programs (i.e. Limewire, eMule, uTorrent). They are a security risk which can make your computer susceptible to a smörgåsbord of malware infections, remote attacks, exposure of personal information, and identity theft. Malicious worms, backdoor Trojans IRCBots, and rootkits spread across P2P file sharing networks, gaming, porn and underground sites. Users visiting such pages may see innocuous-looking banner ads containing code which can trigger pop-up ads and malicious Flash ads that install viruses, Trojans, and spyware. Ads are a target for hackers because they offer a stealthy way to distribute malware to a wide range of Internet users. The best way to reduce the risk of infection is to avoid these types of web sites and not use any P2P applications.Keeping Autorun enabled on USB (pen, thumb, jump) and other removable drives has become a significant security risk due to the increasing number of malware variants that can infect them and transfer the infection to your computer. To learn more about this risk, please read:Many security experts recommend you disable Autorun asap as a method of prevention. Microsoft recommends doing the same.

...Disabling Autorun functionality can help protect customers from attack vectors that involve the execution of arbitrary code by Autorun when inserting a CD-ROM device, USB device, network shares, or other media containing a file system with an Autorun.inf file...

Microsoft Security Advisory (967940): Update for Windows Autorun

• Finally, if you need to replace your anti-virus, firewall or need a reliable anti-malware scanner please refer to:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users