and welcome to Bleeping Computer!!
I will be handling your log to help you get cleaned up. I apologize for the delay but the forum is very busy.
As you can see the logs we ask for are very extensive and take a lot of time to investigate. In addition, since I am still in training all of my responses have to be reviewed by our excellent expert staff so there may be a delay in response time. The advantage is that your log will be evaluated by two sets of eyes and two brains.
If you haven't already you can keep the link to this topic in your favorites. Alternatively, you can click the Options
button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic
, where you can choose email notifications. Please give me some time to look it over and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Make sure Word Wrap in notepad is turned off when copying and pasting logs and only attach logs if asked to. Paste them directly into the reply box.
Thanks and again sorry for the delay.
We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:
- Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
- A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
- Notepad will open with the results.
- Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
- Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control HERE