Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows User Accounts

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 purplegirl029

purplegirl029

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:08 AM

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:05 PM

Hello,
We don't know what is going on here, one day it's fine the next day it says it's the wrong PW - and it's only my husband and I who have access to PC - so we have tried all day to get help and when we put in the product ID key it comes back that it is invalid! We have even used a magnifying glass and flashlight to ensure we have all the letters and numbers correct! Any suggests on the the PW issue? The only change we made was upgraded to IE 8, but that was days ago and everythig has been fine! I appreciate any suggestions or possible solutions!

Thank you.
Purplegirl

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 purplegirl029

purplegirl029
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:08 AM

Posted 13 September 2009 - 07:07 PM

Issue Resolved.