Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Win32.agent.azpj

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Treant99

Treant99

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:13 PM

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:41 PM

Well I'm at wits end with this one.. I have some knowledge but obviously not enough to get rid of this bugger. I found this site using websearch...

I'm running windows XP home edition, and after letting my brother use my PC he got me infected.. My anti-spyware program (uniblue spyware remover) wont work, my Trend micro PC-Cillin locks up, systemcleaner receives errors and wont remove anything. Hijack this also shuts down, malwarebytes shuts down, and even housecall wont work.

The only thing that works is kaspersky which is what told me I have agent.azpj the scan is still going, but it seems to have infected svchost, a file in globalroot folder, internet explorer, firefox based on results.
It also shut down my internet security firewall and prevent unauthorized changes option, also all my system restore points seem to be missing as well.

Edit: Please remove this topic as I'm posting logs for Root Repeal, Win32Diag and System repair engineer in the HJT forums... I searched around the forum for others with my problem and got the logs finally.

Edited by Treant99, 12 September 2009 - 12:49 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users