Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Question about my CPU specifications.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RknRusty

RknRusty

• Members
  • 396 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 AM

Posted 10 September 2009 - 10:06 PM

I am trying to get my Real Temp 3.00 reasonably calibrated. I'm not overclocking, just running stock and like to keep an eye on the temps. I've learned that temperature monitoring is much more complicated than I had previously believed. For Realtemp to show temps as accurately as possible you need to set the TJ Max which is apparently mostly guesswork since Intel does not publish it. Right now I am using the Real Temp default of 100C, and my reported core0 and core1 temps are about 41 and 37 at idle (5 lower than Speedfan). Does anyone here have a better guess at what TJ Max for this CPU might be? Any Real Temp users here?

Also here are some specs I googled and it lists thermal Specification at 74.1 (in the right column). Anybody know what, if anything useful that means?

Attached File  Intel_E2210_specs2.JPG   58.3KB   24 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users