Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help with Flash School project

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ad_williams

ad_williams

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 AM

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:52 PM

Hello, i am doing a school project using flash and i need to make an interactive touch screen file, where 'customers' can choose where the details of their holiday ect. I am having trouble with 2 frames in particular, number 6 and 7.

In the code i have said if the date is entered wrong for text to come up saying that it is wrong, and if its a valid date for it to go to the next frame. The Problem is that even with an invalid date it still moves onto the next frame.

Link to .Swf file: http://school-flash-project.netii.net/My%2...ch%20Screen.swf
Link to .Fla file: http://school-flash-project.netii.net/My%2...ch%20Screen.fla

Any Help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by ad_williams, 10 September 2009 - 04:17 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ad_williams

ad_williams
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:17 AM

37 views and 0 replys Wft....

#3 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 PM

Posted 11 September 2009 - 04:44 PM

For one, we don't tend to help with school projects. Two, I am not going to click on any link when I don't know what is at the other end, especially from a member with one post. Three, nobody has time to wade through code and find the relevant portions.

#4 ad_williams

ad_williams
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:06 PM

Wow see i thought this was a help forum, where if someone was stuck, the kind members would help as much as they can. But if the Site admin say they dont help people just because they are at school, what chance have people got. About the links, what files that cause virus' do you know that have to extension of .swf and .fla
So nobody has time to read through even though i say what section of the code ect, and you write a stupid reply and in the time it took you to write that you could of checked through the whole thing.

Edited by ad_williams, 11 September 2009 - 05:49 PM.

#5 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 PM

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:03 PM

I can name a file whatever I want and hide an executable behind it. YOu have to remember that we are all volunteers here, and we help when we have time, not at your convenience. I was trying to explain why you had maybe not been helped yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users