Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't connect to many different servers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 InflictedOwned

InflictedOwned

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:32 PM

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:25 PM

Ok... For a while I thought it was my network that was causing these problems, but I went to a friends and brother my laptop, still couldn't connect to many different things (Itunes store, online games, updating Malwarebytes and AVG). Someone told me that it may be malware that is stopping me from updating my security, and told me to try and update them in safe mode with networking. It still didn't work, so now I come here for help. Oh and my CPU usage will occasionally jump to ~70% when just browsing the internet if that relates to my problem

Edited by InflictedOwned, 10 September 2009 - 03:19 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 InflictedOwned

InflictedOwned
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:32 PM

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:14 PM

!bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users