Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Helllo from Florida

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 harlee

harlee

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:42 AM

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:31 PM

Hello from overcast and rainy south Florida. :flowers:

My user name is harlee, but my real name is Lonnie , and no,and a friiend told me about this web site because I was having problems with a virus that Norton did not catch. I will post my problem later in the appropriate category .... hopefullly :thumbsup:

I am not too computer savvvy, but I know my way around a computer a little.

I also want to apologize for the large font, but I have problems seeing small print, so please also excuse any typos. I still have to down load the page to enable spell check.

I'm happy to meet all of you and I hope that someone will be able to help me.[

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Eric RBA

Eric RBA

• Members
  • 252 posts
  •  

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:10 PM

Hey harlee, welcome to Bleeping Computer. The experts here are glad to help with all of your issues, so when you're ready please post information about your possible virus problem in the proper forum, click here, and someone will be glad to help.

As for the font being large, I think you're only seeing it that way on your end because it looks normal from here.

Thanks, and best of luck!
I would never ask a person to do something that I wouldn't do myself.

#3 harlee

harlee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:48 PM

Thank you for the warm welcome Eric. I appreciate your response.

I will probably post my problem in a few hours after I have had something to eat and can find the approrpriate forum. :thumbsup:

I certainly hope, and I and feel, that I will be able to find the help that I need here, as Microsoft was unable to help me remove my virus and Norton wanted to charge me $140 to remove Police Pro, which ticked me off since I just paid Norton $58 for an upgrade yesteday. :flowers:

Again, thankyou Eric. It's a pleasure meeting you :trumpet:

#4 Eric RBA

Eric RBA

• Members
  • 252 posts
  •  

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:14 AM

harlee, I'm sorry to hear that you paid Norton for a product that could probably never have noticed or rectified your virus problem. I included a link in my previous post that will take you to where you need to post your virus related issues.

Again, good luck.

Edited by Eric RBA, 11 September 2009 - 10:38 AM.

I would never ask a person to do something that I wouldn't do myself.

#5 salaha

salaha

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:42 AM

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:47 AM

:thumbsup:

#6 salaha

salaha

• Members
  • 2 posts