Jump to content
Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:00 PM
Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:20 PM
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Regional and Language Options.
2. On the Languages tab, under Text services and input languages, click Details.
3. Under Preferences, click Language Bar.
4. To turn text services off, select the Turn off advanced text services check box.
5. To turn text services on, clear the check box.
6. Click Yes if you are prompted to confirm your selection.
Posted 10 September 2009 - 06:36 AM
The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users