Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

All audio programs will not start

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 hellasweet

hellasweet

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 PM

Posted 09 September 2009 - 05:30 PM

So I am trying to put mp3's on my mp3 player but all of a sudden none of my music programs on my computer will work. These programs include, WinAmp, Rhapsody, EmoDio, and MP3 Boss. I used Rhapsody for all my transfering and had like 800 songs on there and out of the blue it stopped working. Upon opening Rhapsody, it would start to load and all of a sudden an error message would come up saying the program had to close. I even bought a new Samsung mp3 player which came with EmoDio, and the first time ever trying to open EmoDio it said an error occurred and wont start. Does anyone have any clue as to what's going on? I am clueless.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users