Welcome to BC
Try to run both of these and save the logsWe Need to check for Rootkits with RootRepeal
- Download RootRepeal from the following location and save it to your desktop.
- Direct Download (Recommended)
- Zip Mirrors (Recommended if you have a slower connection or if the Direct Download mirror is down)
- Rar Mirrors - Only if you know what a RAR is and can extract it.
- Extract RootRepeal.exe from the archive (If you did not use the "Direct Download" mirror).
- Open on your desktop.
- Click the tab.
- Click the button.
- Check all seven boxes:
- Push Ok
- Check the box for your main system drive (Usually C:), and press Ok.
- Allow RootRepeal to run a scan of your system. This may take some time.
- Once the scan completes, push the button. Save the log to your desktop, using a distinctive name, such as RootRepeal.txt. Include this report in your next reply, please.
1. Download Win32kDiag from any of the following locations and save it to your Desktophttp://ad13.geekstogo.com/Win32kDiag.exehttp://download.bleepingcomputer.com/rootr.../Win32kDiag.exe
2. Double-click Win32kDiag.exe to run Win32kDiag and let it finish.
3. When it states "Finished! Press any key to exit...", press any key on your keyboard to close the program.
4. Double-click on the Win32kDiag.txt file that is located on your Desktop and post the entire contents of that log as a reply to this topic.
why won't my laptop work?
Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook