Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unable to run any type of spyware removal

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 merney

merney

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:10 PM

My computer has been having a problem for a week with Protection Services/Windows Security. I paid McAfee techs and it seems the programs are out I am not getting the popup for Protection Service etc. Now my problem is I can't run Mcafee, SuperAntispyware or malwarebytes or windows defender.

Google searches I get redirected copy of address: http://bankofindworld.com/click/go.php?u=F...mppc=offersfine

I can't run updates from Windows Updates error 0xx80070002 Microsoft instructions are to run superantivirusspyware which I get blocked.

I am going nuts with these problems. Help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 compaqkoci

compaqkoci

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:53 AM

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:26 PM

Don't mess around anymore on it, it will only get worse. It sounds just like what i am dealing with and that Windows Police Pro. Sit back and be patient for the mods to help. I can tell you that you need to post all the error messages it gives you with opening programs, OS and other info about computer.
If you are on the computer, shut down and restart in safe mode with networking, doesn't seem to load in safe mode atleast. but you still won't be able to use programs will need some moderator magic for that.

Goodluck

Edited by compaqkoci, 09 September 2009 - 03:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users