Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sticky dialog box

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MarttiL

MarttiL

• Members
  • 95 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 PM

Posted 09 September 2009 - 12:34 PM

Dear experts,

I have recently had a lot of head ache with monitor calibration and graphic card drivers.
All those issues but one are by now solved by means of system restore and reinstallation of drivers.
The one still remaining annoyance is the dialog box telling me that the calibration data was loaded
into the graphic card. This dialog box the size of a palm is very stubborn and refuses to leave the desktop, it just stays
put. Please advice how to make it vanish after a second or so after the successful loading of calibration data into graphic card.
P.S.
I have Vista 32-bit and Colorvision Spyder2.

Thanks,
Martti

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users