Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

KIS 2009 ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 doinmeedin

doinmeedin

• Members
  • 455 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:17 PM

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:03 AM

Is it the done thing that Kaspersky only update malicious scripts and network attacks ey now and again or is it just mine thats not working properly, because my Malicious Scrips where last updated 10th july 2009 and Network Attacks 27th August 2009 ! Any answers would be grateful !
Thanks in Advance

If life is not an option then why are we not given the option in the first place !

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rowal5555

rowal5555

Just enough info to be armed & dangerous...

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:17 AM

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:52 AM

I can't answer your question specifically, but you should be able to right click on the icon in your system tray, and check for updates from there. Or bring up the program and find the update option there.

rowal5555 (Rob )                                                             

Avid supporter of Bleeping Computer's
Team 38444

You can help find a cure

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,750 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 PM

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:36 AM

KIS 2009 updates approximately every hour. Do you get any sort of error if you try and manually update from the KIS control panel? And lastly is your license to get updates still active?

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users