Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hit by the contraviro virus

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 zerozero

zerozero

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:27 AM

Posted 09 September 2009 - 02:33 AM

hi,
I have just been hit by the contraviro. I went online and found some directions to delete some files thru regedit. I did so.
and after I close the window, my laptop rebooted. and thereafter everything is disabled. copy and paste functions. my network card and sound card are the ones I can identify thus far. I am wondering if you know I can do anything else to enable the copy and paste function. because I am not able to follow the instructions you posted. please help. My entire 3 years of school work is on the laptop. I am using windows xp pro. sp3. also after rebooting, the windows started up in the old windows colours and toolbars.

so i attempted to install the malwarebytes's anti malware through my flash drive. i have a runtime eror of 372. it says fail to load '\vbalGrid6.ocx. Your version of vbalGrid6.ocx may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users