Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Photo Recovery?????

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kimoscout

kimoscout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:17 PM

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:48 PM

A while back I copied all my photos onto a flash drive and deleted them from the My Photos album cause there were tons of them and they were taking up memory. But then someone in the house lost the flash drive. My question is is there a way to recover them from my hard drive or are they lost for good? any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,250 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:17 PM

Posted 08 September 2009 - 03:07 PM

You can try Recuva, a free file recovery tool.

The likelyhood that the file(s) are recoverable depends on how long ago they were deleted and how much disk activity (i.e. making new files, deleting other files, making changes to files, etc.) has gone on since then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users