Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

AOL email image insert

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 okroz

okroz

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:38 AM

Posted 08 September 2009 - 07:56 AM

When composing an email on AOL (9.1) I click on the camera icon to insert a photo in one of my files. After deciding a format or whatever for the picture I would then click on "insert picture" What should happen is my c drive directory would come up where I could point to the file that contains the pictures. That directory doesn't come up. The box is blank. I recently re-installed 9.1 and am not sure how to fix this. I know how to place pictures in emails as attachments but this enables me to have the actual photo show on the email page. ??????

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Suzeq2

Suzeq2

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:38 AM

Posted 02 October 2009 - 09:08 PM

I had the same problem when trying to insert a photo into the body of an email. The difference was that I was using Firefox to access my AOL email account, and the problem with that is there is no camera icon that appears to insert any type of image. I then signed straight into my AOL account as I used to and clicked on the write mail button. I then clicked on the camera icon at the top of the email page and had the same problem as you where the page remained absolutely blank when I clicked on insert image. So what I did instead was a simple copy and paste of the photo I wanted to use into the body of the email and it worked just fine. It gives you the option of two different resolutions of the photo, one better for simple emailing and one if the image will be reprinted. Hope this works for you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users