Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

IPhone

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Felicia Tay

Felicia Tay

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:45 AM

Posted 07 September 2009 - 01:29 AM

I am here hopefully, I can meet anyone who is currently an IPhone user or any kind sould out there who can help.
I stay in Singapore, in any case.

Anyone knows, if there is any Care centre for the Iphone which is located in Singapore. Like when the phone is in deep danger and I need someone to solve it!

Main major problem encountered right now, and its really frustrating, after the several cases of 'explosion' found in France. (Sorry, if this offends you.)
I wondered if its the battery or the modem itself. (approx 4-5 times, for the past 2weeks. age of phone barely 2-3months)
The phone will start to heat up to the maximum heat, which is considered real hot!
Especially if, the modem seems to start up. And the heating will stay for quite a period of more than 20 mins. Worrying anything might happen, or the modem continue to run further more, I switched the phone off and let it cool off. Thus now, I would believe its the modem than the battery as even if I'm playing game. It wont warmed up fast and the heat wasn't that much. Only when the app attempts to get connected, in any case, 3G, ideas, etc were all switched off unless needed. Then you would realise the heating up of the phone.
But doing this (Switch off) will not solve the problem of the adnormal heating. And I doubt it will not heating or improve this problem I'm facing.
I pondered:
1. Why is it heating?
2. What causes this adnormal heating up?
3. Who know how to solve this or, know any care centre that is available to seek help from. Just like, nokia, samsung, sony erricsson has their own centre. I was wondering if apple has this too.

Urgently and worried to find out it anyone encounters this or know what is going.
Kind advises needed from everyone who can help me. To solve this problem.
Thanks a zillion.
:wacko: :blink:

Edited by Felicia Tay, 07 September 2009 - 01:43 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 vasilli

vasilli

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:45 AM

Posted 10 September 2009 - 06:44 PM

i had a similar problem with mine, i had lots on it, so all i did was to delete free a littel sapce, and make sure u turn off wifi when not in use, also turning off bluetooth when not in use, turning off notifications will also help.
lets know if that helps u

#3 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:45 PM

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:31 PM

Try calling corporate for the store location nearest you

Apple

7 Ang Mo Kio Street 64
Singapore 569086
(65)64815511
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#4 bradboom123

bradboom123

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:45 AM

Posted 29 November 2009 - 04:23 AM

If we see another iPhone in the next few months year what new features would you like it to include? I'd like to see a better battery and ability (native to the OS) to store files on the HD with bluetooth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users