Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help Backlog

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 grogger

grogger

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:15 AM

Posted 06 September 2009 - 07:08 PM

I understand that everyone who helps on this site are volunteers, and I am not trying to rush anybody. I just was trying to get an idea of how much of a backlog is there? Are we 2 weeks behind? 1 Week? 1 month?

I only ask because you say we aren't supposed to do anything to our computers once we post here so that you know what state it is in. Kinda hard to live without a computer in this day and age..

Maybe a pinned subject that show the current backlog would be a good idea.

Thanks for getting back to me with an answer, and thanks again to all of the volunteers on this site who help so many people!

-Grogger

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 37,009 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:15 AM

Posted 06 September 2009 - 08:07 PM

The backlog varies dramatically. At present, our oldest unanswered topic is dated Aug 24, 2009 1:13 pm using Eastern Daylight Savings time.

For various reasons, sometimes newer topics get picked up sooner. I advise checking your topic once a day for responses as the e-mail notification system is unreliable.

Orange Blossom :(
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users