Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 40wnks

40wnks

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 AM

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:51 AM

I have recently registered and would like to introduce myself. I am a 58yo male that uses a computer for pleasure and info and not for work. My computer is probably the fourth or fifth generation of the original one that I built years ago. I run XP SP3 on an AMD 3500+ with NOD32, Spyware Doctor, and Zone Alarm Pro. Background startup programs include logitech for my TrackMan Marble+ and various TIVO programs, along with NOD32 and ZA Pro. I connect with a wired cable modem through an Airlink 101 router. I have run across Bleeping Computer numerous times during problem solving probes through Google. That is what has led me to you now. Not sure what else you want to know. Oh, my name comes from the fact that I put people to sleep(and wake them up) for a living. I am a Nurse Anesthetist.
Thanks,
Bill (40wnks)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:06 PM

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:03 PM

Hello Bill and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users