Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

LastD, Last VFC and VirList

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Timek

Timek

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:58 AM

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:53 AM

Hello,
I've recently got some virus/malware i believe and my CA Scan showed a random Advanced Virus Remover program as a threat, since i've got that program i have been unable to access sites i frequently visit for example; Myspace, Facebook and Youtube. it come up with a message saying that it is restricted, i've gone through the setting in my CA Anti-Virus and made sure it is all good, so it must be this program
i've gone through Registry and deleted most of it, but there is one more part in HKEY_CURRENT_USER/software/AVR
I was wondering what do i delete from it? there is (Default), LastD LastVFC Settings and VirList
thanks for your help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Timek

Timek
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:58 AM

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:12 AM

Problem solved, just decided to delete VirList, LastD and Last VFC

#3 Guest_The weatherman_*