Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Undeletable Virus. Programs shut down at scan! HELP ASAP

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tommykil123

tommykil123

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 PM

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:24 PM

I have this computer that is very infected. Normally this would be no problem as i have malawarebyte anti-malaware with me.. however as soon as i tried to scan the program would shut down on me.. as well as spybot.. Please help..

Also as soon as i start my computer the following message appears...
RUNDLL
Error loading tapi.nfo the specifed module could not be found

Additionally when i try to run anti virus programs and such to scan the following appears..
Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropiate permissions to access the item.

Furthermore i have this application error message that pops up every time i start my computer.
Its says,
Exception EAcessVioltion in module WZSZXrrvwfirtbvqktuyyfhacsychhrejteed.dll at 000889B3. Access violation at addresss 00DB89B3 in module 'WZSZXrrvwfirtbvqktuyyfhacsychhrejteed.dll'. Read of address 00000008.

Please help ASAp

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Gforce007

Gforce007

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:36 PM

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:58 PM

Seems like they r starting up with windows.
do this.
you should understard a little bit of DOS to do this.....
download startup manager.
from here.
undefined
install it(virus free hehhe)
Restart your PC.
While your PC is restarting (Just before it shows the loading screen) press F8 key and go to startup screen.
From their select safe mode with command promt support.
when windows loads, it'll show you your user names select administrator account( or select your own account if you have full administrative powers).
Now at the comand prompt go to the folder where you installed startup manager.
Type dir and see the folder tree.
from their start the startup manager's executable.
go to the startup manager's main page.
delete every startup entery except explorer.exe and userint.exe.
type shutdown -r -t 01 and press enter.

your pc will restart.
after restart run a fully updated Anti virus a fully updated anti spyware maleware and fully updated anti trajune software...
you should get a clean and fresh PC with out reinstalling the windows agian n agian.....
Enjoy
any questain's?
i'll be here.

#3 1002 Richard S

1002 Richard S

• Members
  • 277 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:36 AM

Posted 06 September 2009 - 01:47 AM

I've never heard of that prog suggested by gtforce (above).
My advice would be to follow BC guide here:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/

#4 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 06 September 2009 - 02:42 AM

Moved from XP to a more appropriate forum. Tw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users