Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Remove hardware safetly problem.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Cheesezilla

Cheesezilla

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:30 PM

Posted 05 September 2009 - 07:43 PM

So i have this external HDD

And ive made a few mistakes in the past of shutting it off in the middle of something.

Now there is these weird named folders ie:4289rhkb3g20hfjk. Just named random numbers and letters.

Inside the folder is another folder named 1033.

And then inside of that there is notepad file named Sqlse.

Its a .RLL file. I have no idea what that is.

Anyways, i can't delete the damn things!

Some of the folders don't have the Sqlse.RLL file in them, there just blank. Those ones i CAN delete but they always come back..

Has anyone else ever had this problem and was able to overcome it? I keep getting an access is denied every time i try and delete the folders with the Sqlse.RLL files in them.

Thanks for reading!
Cheesezilla

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users