Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows disappearing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MattSLY

MattSLY

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 AM

Posted 05 September 2009 - 05:55 PM

For some reason my computer is occassionally (maybe once per session) making the Firefox window tab that appears on the start menu bar after you have opened firefox disappear sometimes. If I open another window on top of firefox and then minimize that new window then the Firefox window tab will reappear. But sometimes if I minimize the Firefox window and bring up another window and the firefox tab disappears then I have to go into task manager and "switch to" firefox. What's going on and is there anything I should fix?

Edited by MattSLY, 05 September 2009 - 05:57 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MattSLY

MattSLY
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 AM

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:41 PM

bump bumpty bump bump

#3 xhanis

xhanis