Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Pictures Folder

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dee_Tx

Dee_Tx

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 PM

Posted 05 September 2009 - 05:30 PM

I am using XP, IE7, sometimes Firefox Mozilla 3.5. I have a lot of photos in My Pictures and somehow I seem to have lost the left side of the page where it shows Picture tasks, Folders Tasks etc.....you know, where I can email or print from My Pictures. I know I probably just clicked 'use default' somewhere I shouldn' have, but I can't find where. I've checked every link at the top of the page and the page minimizer, tools, toolbars, etc. I don't know what else to do. Please can you help?

Dee in Texas

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 joseibarra

joseibarra

• Members
  • 1,218 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:15 PM

Posted 05 September 2009 - 08:40 PM

With your folder open, click Tools, Folder Options, General tab, enable the Show common tasks in folders button, OK.

OK?

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users