Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

vuze help required please

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 adz63

adz63

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:28 PM

Posted 04 September 2009 - 07:24 PM

ok my download of files seem to be non existent i have been on forums etc and ppl getting really good speeds of like from 350kbps-1024kbps, i have seen a video about changing the port number to between 45000ish to 65000 , i have set it to 50000, i also have allowed incoming and out going connections through my router and allowed through my online armor firewall and turned the upnp thing on , on my router, i have done the speed test on vuze and it is set correctly but i am only getting 10kbps if im lucky, why am i getting such slow speeds when everyone else seems to be a hell of alot faster,

i normally use frostwire but thought i would give vuze a go , on frostwire i always get speed of atleast 300kbps sometimes higher

please help as its doing my head in lol

oh and simple english please lol no technical stuff thanks lol
i no about seeds and peers and leechers and the file im trying to get now has at the moment 336 seeds and 39 leechers and is a 715mb file thats says the download speed is 320kbps if thats any help

ping 16ms
download 6.27mbps so roughly my downloads are 780kbp
upload 0.49mbps and for me to upload something is roughly 55-60kbps

so buy my calculations thats about 17mins to download a film of 800mb, the film is only 715 but its saying it will take x amount of hours like days rather than hours

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users