Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

can't open itunes or firefox browser anymore

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 prestridge4

prestridge4

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:40 PM

Posted 03 September 2009 - 05:57 PM

All of a sudden itunes will not open anymore, can't browse with firefox, even after deleting both and redownloading. This Happened about the same time bellsouth made us start logging in to emails at yahoo. An error come up with itunes about a folder not found, firefox does nothing. The computer tech at work said I probably had a root problem and directed me here. Last night I tried to navigate the web site and use combo fix, which is what he instructed me to do, but I was multi tasking and in a hurry and I'm not sure if I did it right, well I'm sure I didn't. And root repeal won't do anything, says a drive not found. So should I delete root repeal and dds from computer and start over? We were using malwarebytes.com, I also tried to run update on that lastnight and program won't update. It looks like it's going to, then it says problem and reverses update. Also, several times when on internet using explorer a message comes up that yahoo toolbar wants to open program out side of protected mode, I always say no, but this message comes up atleast 4-5 times per session. Any help would be appreciated! Oh, and I'm a computer dummy.

Edited by prestridge4, 03 September 2009 - 06:00 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users