Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

radio and music cuts off on the net?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 aliboy66

aliboy66

• Members
  • 176 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:15 PM

Posted 03 September 2009 - 01:16 PM

Hi when i listen to the radio and music on the net it keeps cutting out sometimes for a minute and sometimes a lot longer it never did it before i got adobe flash player 1o ,my os is windows xp home

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:15 PM

Posted 03 September 2009 - 06:26 PM

Could you be more specific? There are tons of internet radio stations.

#3 aliboy66

aliboy66
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 176 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2009 - 03:19 PM

Hi what it is theres 4 of us using this computer we all have our own settings, when i listen to music on you tube or any radio station it cuts out,but i can watch movies or video clips i use firefox.This only happens to me on my settings no one else is having this problem.I've notice it cuts out when i listen to music or radio and surf the net and when the page loads it cuts out until the page loads up hope this helps thank you.

Edited by aliboy66, 04 September 2009 - 03:29 PM.

#4 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2009 - 06:05 PM

I suppose it could be settings within Flash but you're not giving enough info for anyone to be able to help you. Be specific and descriptive. Are you all listening to the same radio station? I doubt it. If it's an internet page, post the link.

#5 aliboy66

aliboy66
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 176 posts
  •  

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:19 AM

Hi let me start again when i am on the INTERNET i listen to music or the radio in the background while surfing the net I've notice it cuts out sometimes for a minute but when i am waiting for a page to load then it cuts out a lot longer until the page loads up it never did this before. My computer about 5 years old its not as fast but its ok.I can watch movies ok, if i just listen to music or radio its ok but once i try to surf the net as well thats when it cuts out thanks

#6 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  

Posted 05 September 2009 - 12:18 PM

Computer specs please? In particular, how much RAM do you have?

#7 aliboy66

aliboy66
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 176 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2009 - 04:03 AM

Hi sorry been away sorted it out not down to me my kids did something? thanks

Edited by aliboy66, 07 October 2009 - 04:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users