Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Rogue program with rootkit - can't do any scans

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 possumbarnes

possumbarnes

• Members
  • 333 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:42 PM

Posted 03 September 2009 - 12:14 AM

I've got a client that has an infection that is driving me nuts. I found a similar issue at this link AntiSpy Protector 2009 + rootkit = BIG TROUBLE on the main BP forums page regarding a rogue program installing with a rootkit. In that topic, I was directed to post a new topic here if I'm infected with this rootkit. So, here I am.

I can't find any AntiSpy Protector 2009 program on this PC. I've seen Total Security Version 4.52, Windows Police Pro, and another I can't remember, but I'm having the same symptoms as what is described in that link. I had a devil of a time getting MBAM to install and run due to .exe files not being associated. I got that fixed and MBAM will start and update ok, but when a scan is started, the program shuts down within 3 seconds and I am blocked from using it again. I can't even get SuperAntiSpyware to install.

I tried using RootRepeal per the link above so I could post the results here, but that program shut down and is not accessible now too. I haven't tried HJT because I'm pretty sure that it will be a waste of time and just get shut down also from what I've read about this thing.

The same problem occurs in safe mode as well as normal mode.

At this point, I'm looking at a reformat and clean install of the OS, but I'd love to clean this rootkit off because I hate (and I do mean HATE) to lose against the punk hacker that wrote it.

Specs:
Dell Dimension 4600
Win XP SP3
McAfee Internet Security is installed but can't function properly (due to this infection, I think. I've got all the McAfee services disabled until this thing is cleaned).

Help please!!
What's more irrational--a guy who believes in a God he cannot see or a guy who is offended by a God he doesn't believe in?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,807 posts
  •  

Posted 03 September 2009 - 10:38 PM

Hello possumbarnes,

I'm shifting your topic to the Am I Infected forum so we can help you get a log posted.

Have you tried to run DDS?

If not, please
  • download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results, click no to the Optional_Scan
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. (Save the logs to your desktop for now).
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. You can find information on A/V control HERE

Also, see if you can run this:

1. Download Win32kDiag from any of the following locations and save it to your Desktop

http://ad13.geekstogo.com/Win32kDiag.exe

http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/rootr.../Win32kDiag.exe

2. Double-click Win32kDiag.exe to run Win32kDiag and let it finish.
3. When it states "Finished! Press any key to exit...", press any key on your keyboard to close the program.
4. Start a new topic in the HJT forum: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/22/virus-trojan-spyware-and-malware-removal-logs/
Give a brief description of your problem and let them know you couldn't run RootRepeal. If you cannot run DDS either, let them know that.
5. Double-click on the Win32kDiag.txt file that is located on your Desktop and post the entire contents of that log in your post and also post the DDS logs if you were able to run them. The Attach.txt should be attached to the post rather than pasted in.

If you are unable to run either program, please respond back here and someone will provide you with further instructions.

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#3 possumbarnes

possumbarnes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 333 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:11 AM

Unable to run either one. I have to boot into safe mode to do this because this rootkit has undone the progress I made against it 2 days ago so that I can't use normal mode again (I had normal mode working 2 days ago). When safe mode starts and I go into either Administrator or the Owner account, the desktop shows and an error window pops up saying: "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" tapi.nfo beforeglav

When running either dds or Win32kDiag, I double click the icon and get the run window. I click the run button to execute the program and an error window opens. The error for Win32kDiag read: "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Win32kDiag.exe" and had an OK button at the bottom of it. The dds error read similarly but had cmd.exe or dds.exe at the end of it. When I click the OK button, the PC locks up and stops responding (or seems to. Numlock and Caplock still turns the lights on and off on the kybd, but nothing on the screen responds).

Now, the first boot into safe mode today, I had the rogue program Windows Police Pro popping up and annoying me. The second time, it was the rogue Security Center popping up left and right. This rootkit seems to have tied my hands.

UPDATE: After posting this reply, I rebooted into safe mode and it locked up immediately. I rebooted again and it has now revered back to the way it was when I first go my hands on it. Whether booting into normal or safe mode, it boots to a blank desktop and nothing works. I used UBCD before and made registry changes on the C drive by loading and unloading the right hives to get everything working properly, but this rootkit has now undone all that.

Edited by possumbarnes, 04 September 2009 - 10:27 AM.

What's more irrational--a guy who believes in a God he cannot see or a guy who is offended by a God he doesn't believe in?

#4 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,807 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:58 AM

Okay, I've just read about another option to try that has worked on some other machines. I hope this works for you as well.
  • Please download System Repair Engineer from here
  • Unzip/extract sreng2.zip to a folder on your desktop
  • Double-click on SREngLdr.EXE to launch System Repair Engineer
  • Click the Smart Scan Icon
  • Click Scan
  • Wait for the scan to finish
  • Click on the Save Reports button
  • Save it to your desktop, using the recommended name of SREngLOG.log
  • Close System Repair Engineer
  • Use notepad to open the SREngLOG.log file
  • Copy & paste the contents of that file in a new topic in the HiJack This forum.
  • Note: The log may be long, and you may need several posts to post all of it
  • If you are using a custom HOSTS file, please leave out the HOSTS File section, as it will make the log far too long
If you are not able to get it to run, please post back here and let us know. Also, please let us know if it did work. :flowers:

Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#5 possumbarnes

possumbarnes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 333 posts
  •  

Posted 05 September 2009 - 09:00 AM

Sorry it took so long. I had to build a new UBCD4Win .iso and update all the scanners, burn it, and boot to UBCD. Scanned with MBAM, SAS, SpyBot, and Avira. All of them found 20 to 50 items (I wish I'd saved the logs to the C drive so I could post them, but they are lost since I was booted on the UBCD). After those scans, I was able to boot into Windows. Had to run Kellys Korner fix #275 to allow me into regedit, and then run Doug Knox's xp-exe-fix to run any executables. All scans are still stopped within seconds and the programs rendered unusable.

However, System Repair Engineer ran and here's the log:

I'm finding a lot of people saying that Combofix can fix this rootkit. Is it worth a try?

2009-09-05,08:45:28

System Repair Engineer 2.8.1.1279
Smallfrogs (http://www.KZTechs.com)

Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Build 2600) - Administrative User - Completed Functions Allowed

Follow item(s) have been selected:
	All Boot Items (Including Registry, Startup Folders, Services and so on)
	Browser Add-ons
	Running Processes (Including process model information)
	File Associations
	Winsock Provider
	Autorun.Inf
	HOSTS File
	Process Privileges Scan
	Scheduled Tasks
	Windows Security Update Check
	API HOOK
	Hidden Process

Boot Items
Registry
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
	<MSMSGS><"C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
	<YSearchProtection><C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe>  [(Verified)Yahoo! Inc.]
	<ctfmon.exe><C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
	<Messenger (Yahoo!)><"C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet>  [(Verified)Yahoo! Inc.]
	<AOL Fast Start><"C:\Program Files\AOL 9.1\AOL.EXE" -b>  [(Verified)AOL LLC]
	<Monopod><C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\b.exe>  [File is missing]
	<NordBull><C:\WINDOWS\msa.exe>  [File is missing]
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\Run]
	<svcho><C:\WINDOWS\svcho.exe>  [File is missing]
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
	<load><>  [N/A]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
	<igfxtray><C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher]
	<igfxhkcmd><C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher]
	<igfxpers><C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher]
	<diagent><"C:\Program Files\Creative\SBLive\Diagnostics\diagent.exe" startup>  [File is missing]
	<HostManager><C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1155070830\ee\AOLSoftware.exe>  [(Verified)AOL LLC]
	<AOLDialer><C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe>  [(Verified)AOL LLC]
	<mcagent_exe><C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe /runkey>  [(Verified)"McAfee, Inc."]
	<YSearchProtection><"C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe">  [(Verified)Yahoo! Inc.]
	<MBkLogOnHook><C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\LogOnHook.exe>  [McAfee]
	<fuyazawuze><Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\danowagi.dll",s>  [File is missing]
	<viniwefal><Rundll32.exe "c:\windows\system32\bapenuge.dll",a>  [File is missing]
	<Dell AIO Printer A920><"C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A920\dlbkbmgr.exe">  [Dell Computer Corporation]
	<braviax><braviax.exe>  [N/A]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
	<shell><Explorer.exe rundll32.exe tapi.nfo beforeglav>  [N/A]
	<Userinit><C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,C:\WINDOWS\system32\twex.exe,>  [File is missing]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
	<AppInit_DLLs><C:\WINDOWS\system32\cru629.dat>  [File is missing]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
	<UIHost><logonui.exe>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
	<{AEB6717E-7E19-11d0-97EE-00C04FD91972}><shell32.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
	<PostBootReminder><%SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
	<CDBurn><%SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
	<WebCheck><C:\WINDOWS\system32\webcheck.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
	<SysTray><C:\WINDOWS\System32\stobject.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
	<WPDShServiceObj><C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
	<UPnPMonitor><C:\WINDOWS\system32\upnpui.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
	<huzerewel><c:\windows\system32\bapenuge.dll>  [File is missing]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\crypt32chain]
	<WinlogonNotify: crypt32chain><crypt32.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\cryptnet]
	<WinlogonNotify: cryptnet><cryptnet.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\cscdll]
	<WinlogonNotify: cscdll><cscdll.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\dimsntfy]
	<WinlogonNotify: dimsntfy><%SystemRoot%\System32\dimsntfy.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui]
	<WinlogonNotify: igfxcui><igfxdev.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\ScCertProp]
	<WinlogonNotify: ScCertProp><wlnotify.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\Schedule]
	<WinlogonNotify: Schedule><wlnotify.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\sclgntfy]
	<WinlogonNotify: sclgntfy><sclgntfy.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\SensLogn]
	<WinlogonNotify: SensLogn><WlNotify.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\termsrv]
	<WinlogonNotify: termsrv><wlnotify.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon]
	<WinlogonNotify: WgaLogon><WgaLogon.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Corporation]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\wlballoon]
	<WinlogonNotify: wlballoon><wlnotify.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler]
	<{438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1}><%SystemRoot%\System32\browseui.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
	<{8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030}><%SystemRoot%\System32\browseui.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
	<{BF56A325-23F2-42AD-F4E4-00AAC39CAA53}><C:\WINDOWS\system32\tajf83ikdmf.dll>  [File is missing]
	<{41e4c0a3-817e-4628-b588-5c77dcdb8836}><c:\windows\system32\bapenuge.dll>  [File is missing]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\<{12d0ed0d-0ee0-4f90-8827-78cefb8f4988}]
	<IE7 Uninstall Stub><C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieudinit.exe>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\>{22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95}]
	<Windows Media Player><C:\WINDOWS\inf\unregmp2.exe /ShowWMP>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\>{26923b43-4d38-484f-9b9e-de460746276c}]
	<Internet Explorer><%systemroot%\system32\shmgrate.exe OCInstallUserConfigIE>  [File is missing]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\>{60B49E34-C7CC-11D0-8953-00A0C90347FF}]
	<Browser Customizations><RunDLL32 IEDKCS32.DLL,BrandIE4 SIGNUP>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\>{60B49E34-C7CC-11D0-8953-00A0C90347FF}MICROS]
	<Browser Customizations><RunDLL32 IEDKCS32.DLL,BrandIE4 SIGNUP>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\>{881dd1c5-3dcf-431b-b061-f3f88e8be88a}]
	<Outlook Express><%systemroot%\system32\shmgrate.exe OCInstallUserConfigOE>  [File is missing]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{2C7339CF-2B09-4501-B3F3-F3508C9228ED}]
	<Themes Setup><%SystemRoot%\system32\regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:/UserInstall %SystemRoot%\system32\themeui.dll>  [File is missing]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{44BBA840-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C}]
	<Microsoft Outlook Express 6><"%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\setup50.exe" /APP:OE /CALLER:WINNT /user /install>  [File is missing]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{44BBA842-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015B}]
	<NetMeeting 3.01><rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\msnetmtg.inf,NetMtg.Install.PerUser.NT>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Publisher]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{5945c046-1e7d-11d1-bc44-00c04fd912be}]
	<Windows Messenger 4.7><rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\msmsgs.inf,BLC.QuietInstall.PerUser>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Publisher]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6}]
	<Microsoft Windows Media Player><rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\wmp11.inf,PerUserStub>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{7790769C-0471-11d2-AF11-00C04FA35D02}]
	<Address Book 6><"%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\setup50.exe" /APP:WAB /CALLER:WINNT /user /install>  [File is missing]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4340}]
	<Windows Desktop Update><regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:U shell32.dll>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4383}]
	<Internet Explorer><C:\WINDOWS\system32\ie4uinit.exe -BaseSettings>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{89B4C1CD-B018-4511-B0A1-5476DBF70820}]
	<N/A><c:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundll32.exe c:\WINDOWS\system32\mscories.dll,Install>  [(Verified)Microsoft Corporation]
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop]
	<SCRNSAVE.EXE><C:\WINDOWS\System32\logon.scr>  [(Verified)Microsoft Windows Component Publisher]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
	<iTunesHelper><; "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe">  [(Verified)Apple Inc.]
	<Microsoft Works Update Detection><; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkUFind.exe>  [Microsoft® Corporation]
	<QuickTime Task><; "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime>  [Apple Inc.]
	<RealTray><; C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER>  [File is missing]
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
	<SpybotSD TeaTimer><; C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe>  [Safer-Networking Ltd.]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
	<SunJavaUpdateSched><; "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe">  [(Verified)"Sun Microsystems, Inc."]
	<UpdReg><; C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE>  [Creative Technology Ltd.]

==================================
Startup Folders
N/A

Services
[AntipyProex / AntipPro2009_100][Stopped/Auto Start]
  <C:\WINDOWS\svchasts.exe><(File is missing)>
[AOL Connectivity Service / AOL ACS][Running/Auto Start]
  <"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe"><AOL LLC>
[Apple Mobile Device / Apple Mobile Device][Running/Auto Start]
  <"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe"><Apple, Inc.>
[Application Management / AppMgmt][Stopped/Disabled]
  <C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs-->%SystemRoot%\System32\appmgmts.dll><N/A>
[Ati HotKey Poller / Ati HotKey Poller][Running/Auto Start]
  <C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe><ATI Technologies Inc.>
[ATI Smart / ATI Smart][Stopped/Auto Start]
  <C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe><>
[Bonjour Service / Bonjour Service][Running/Auto Start]
  <"C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe"><Apple Inc.>
[Creative Service for CDROM Access / Creative Service for CDROM Access][Running/Auto Start]
  <C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe><Creative Technology Ltd>
[FLEXnet Licensing Service / FLEXnet Licensing Service][Stopped/Manual Start]
  <"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe"><Macrovision Europe Ltd.>
[Google Updater Service / gusvc][Stopped/Manual Start]
  <"C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe"><Google>
[Human Interface Device Access / HidServ][Stopped/Disabled]
  <C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs-->%SystemRoot%\System32\hidserv.dll><N/A>
[iPod Service / iPod Service][Stopped/Manual Start]
  <"C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe"><Apple Inc.>
[LexBce Server / LexBceS][Running/Auto Start]
  <C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE><Lexmark International, Inc.>
[MBackMonitor / MBackMonitor][Stopped/Manual Start]
  <"C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\MBackMonitor.exe"><McAfee>
[McAfee Services / mcmscsvc][Stopped/Disabled]
  <C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe><McAfee, Inc.>
[McAfee Network Agent / McNASvc][Stopped/Disabled]
  <"c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe"><McAfee, Inc.>
[McAfee Scanner / McODS][Stopped/Disabled]
  <C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe><N/A>
[McAfee Proxy Service / McProxy][Stopped/Disabled]
  <c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe><McAfee, Inc.>
[McAfee Real-time Scanner / McShield][Stopped/Disabled]
  <C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe><McAfee, Inc.>
[McAfee SystemGuards / McSysmon][Stopped/Disabled]
  <C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe><McAfee, Inc.>
[McAfee Personal Firewall Service / MpfService][Stopped/Disabled]
  <"C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe"><McAfee, Inc.>
[Windows Live Setup Service / WLSetupSvc][Stopped/Manual Start]
  <"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\installer\WLSetupSvc.exe"><Microsoft Corporation>
[WMDM PMSP Service / WMDM PMSP Service][Running/Auto Start]
  <C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSPSv.exe><Microsoft Corporation>

Drivers
[PPdus ASPI Shell / Afc][Running/Manual Start]
  <system32\drivers\Afc.sys><Arcsoft, Inc.>
[ati2mtag / ati2mtag][Running/Manual Start]
  <system32\DRIVERS\ati2mtag.sys><ATI Technologies Inc.>
[ATWPKT2 / ATWPKT2][Stopped/Manual Start]
  <\??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ATWPKT2.SYS><America Online>
[Intel(R) PRO Adapter Driver / E100B][Running/Manual Start]
  <system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys><Intel Corporation>
[GEARAspiWDM / GEARAspiWDM][Running/Manual Start]
  <System32\Drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys><GEAR Software Inc.>
[ialm / ialm][Stopped/Manual Start]
  <system32\DRIVERS\ialmnt5.sys><Intel Corporation>
[IntelC51 / IntelC51][Running/Manual Start]
  <system32\DRIVERS\IntelC51.sys><Intel Corporation>
[IntelC52 / IntelC52][Running/Manual Start]
  <system32\DRIVERS\IntelC52.sys><Intel Corporation>
[IntelC53 / IntelC53][Running/Manual Start]
  <system32\DRIVERS\IntelC53.sys><Intel Corporation>
[McAfee Inc. mfeavfk / mfeavfk][Stopped/Manual Start]
  <system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys><McAfee, Inc.>
[McAfee Inc. mfebopk / mfebopk][Stopped/Manual Start]
  <system32\drivers\mfebopk.sys><McAfee, Inc.>
[McAfee Inc. mfehidk / mfehidk][Running/System Start]
  <system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys><McAfee, Inc.>
[McAfee Inc. mferkdk / mferkdk][Stopped/Manual Start]
  <system32\drivers\mferkdk.sys><McAfee, Inc.>
[McAfee Inc. mfesmfk / mfesmfk][Stopped/Manual Start]
  <system32\drivers\mfesmfk.sys><McAfee, Inc.>
[mohfilt / mohfilt][Running/Manual Start]
  <system32\DRIVERS\mohfilt.sys><Intel Corporation>
[USB-Ethernet Driver / MOSUMAC][Stopped/Manual Start]
  <system32\DRIVERS\MOSUMAC.SYS><-->
[MPFP / MPFP][Running/System Start]
  <System32\Drivers\Mpfp.sys><McAfee, Inc.>
[Creative SB Live! Series (WDM) / P16X][Running/Manual Start]
  <system32\drivers\P16X.sys><Creative Technology Ltd.>
[PfModNT / PfModNT][Running/Auto Start]
  <\??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\PfModNT.sys><Creative Technology Ltd.>
[Direct Parallel Link Driver / Ptilink][Running/Manual Start]
  <System32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys><Parallel Technologies, Inc.>
[PxHelp20 / PxHelp20][Running/Boot Start]
  <\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys><Sonic Solutions>
[rootrepeal / rootrepeal][Running/Manual Start]
  <\??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rootrepeal.sys><N/A>
[Secdrv / Secdrv][Running/Auto Start]
  <System32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys><Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K.>
[Apple Mobile USB Driver / USBAAPL][Stopped/Manual Start]
  <System32\Drivers\usbaapl.sys><Apple, Inc.>
[LGE CDMA Composite USB Device / usbbus][Stopped/Manual Start]
  <system32\DRIVERS\lgusbbus.sys><LG Electronics Inc.>
[LGE CDMA USB Serial Port / UsbDiag][Stopped/Manual Start]
  <system32\DRIVERS\lgusbdiag.sys><LG Electronics Inc.>
[LGE CDMA USB Modem / USBModem][Stopped/Manual Start]
  <system32\DRIVERS\lgusbmodem.sys><LG Electronics Inc.>
[WAN Miniport (ATW) / wanatw][Running/Manual Start]
  <system32\DRIVERS\wanatw4.sys><America Online, Inc.>

Browser Add-ons
[&Yahoo! Toolbar Helper]
  {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} <C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn3\yt.dll, (Signed) Yahoo! Inc.>
[]
  {10594e08-7279-451f-91e6-212154078973} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\tiyuhaja.dll, N/A>
[C:\WINDOWS\system32\tajf83ikdmf.dll]
  {BF56A325-23F2-42AD-F4E4-00AAC39CAA53} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\tajf83ikdmf.dll, N/A>
[Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07]
  {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} <C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll, (Signed) Sun Microsystems, Inc.>
[AOL Toolbar]
  {3369AF0D-62E9-4bda-8103-B4C75499B578} <C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 5.0\aoltb.dll, (Signed) AOL LLC>
[Yahoo! IE Services Button]
  {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} <C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll, (Signed) Yahoo! Inc.>
[Real.com]
  {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[Spybot-S&D IE Protection]
  {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} <C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll, (Signed) Safer Networking Limited>
[]
  {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} <%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe, (Signed) N/A>
[Messenger]
  {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} <C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[Yahoo! Toolbar]
  {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} <C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn3\yt.dll, (Signed) Yahoo! Inc.>
[AOL Toolbar]
  {DE9C389F-3316-41A7-809B-AA305ED9D922} <C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 5.0\aoltb.dll, (Signed) AOL LLC>
[&Google]
  {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} <c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll, (Signed) Google Inc.>
[]
  {F0D4B239-DA4B-4daf-81E4-DFEE4931A4AA} <, >
[Installation Support]
  {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} <C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll, (Signed) Yahoo! Inc.>
[Groove Control]
  {77E32299-629F-43C6-AB77-6A1E6D7663F6} <C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\OTOYAX.dll, (Signed) JulesWorld LLC>
[Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07]
  {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} <C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll, (Signed) Sun Microsystems, Inc.>
[]
  {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} <, >
[Java Plug-in 1.6.0_01]
  {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0001-ABCDEFFEDCBA} <C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll, (Signed) Sun Microsystems, Inc.>
[Java Plug-in 1.6.0_02]
  {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA} <C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll, (Signed) Sun Microsystems, Inc.>
[Java Plug-in 1.6.0_03]
  {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} <C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll, (Signed) Sun Microsystems, Inc.>
[Java Plug-in 1.6.0_05]
  {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA} <C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll, (Signed) Sun Microsystems, Inc.>
[Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07]
  {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} <C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\npjpi160_07.dll, (Signed) Sun Microsystems, Inc.>
[Shockwave Flash Object]
  {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash10c.ocx, (Signed) Adobe Systems, Inc.>
[]
  {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} <, >
[]
  {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} <, >
[Google Script Object]
  {00EF2092-6AC5-47C0-BD25-CF2D5D657FEB} <c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll, (Signed) Google Inc.>
[&Yahoo! Toolbar Helper]
  {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} <C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn3\yt.dll, (Signed) Yahoo! Inc.>
[QuickTime Object]
  {02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B} <C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTPlugin.ocx, (Signed) Apple Inc.>
[MetaStreamCtl Class]
  {03F998B2-0E00-11D3-A498-00104B6EB52E} <C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\AxMetaStream_0305000D.dll, Viewpoint Corporation>
[Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper]
  {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} <C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll, (Signed) Adobe Systems Incorporated>
[]
  {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} <, >
[PeerDraw Class]
  {10072CEC-8CC1-11D1-986E-00A0C955B42E} <%CommonProgramFiles%\Microsoft Shared\VGX\vgx.dll, (Signed) N/A>
[]
  {10594E08-7279-451F-91E6-212154078973} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\tiyuhaja.dll, N/A>
[AVControl Class]
  {17C6F032-F383-4B69-BE00-23327184FD85} <C:\Program Files\kSolo\avx.dll, (Signed) kSolo, Inc.>
[SuperBuddy Class]
  {189504B8-50D1-4AA8-B4D6-95C8F58A6414} <C:\Program Files\AOL 9.1\sb.dll, AOL, LLC.>
[InformationCardSigninHelper Class]
  {19916E01-B44E-4E31-94A4-4696DF46157B} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\icardie.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[]
  {1A26F07F-0D60-4835-91CF-1E1766A0EC56} <, >
[MetaStreamCtl Class]
  {1B00725B-C455-4DE6-BFB6-AD540AD427CD} <C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\AxMetaStream_0305000D.dll, Viewpoint Corporation>
[]
  {1D4DB7D2-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} <, >
[Windows Media Player]
  {22D6F312-B0F6-11D0-94AB-0080C74C7E95} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmpdxm.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[&Google]
  {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} <c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll, (Signed) Google Inc.>
[Shockwave ActiveX Control]
  {233C1507-6A77-46A4-9443-F871F945D258} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Director\SwDir.dll, (Signed) Adobe Systems, Inc.>
[HTML Document]
  {25336920-03F9-11CF-8FD0-00AA00686F13} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[XML DOM Document]
  {2933BF90-7B36-11D2-B20E-00C04F983E60} <%SystemRoot%\System32\msxml3.dll, (Signed) N/A>
[XSL Template]
  {2933BF94-7B36-11D2-B20E-00C04F983E60} <%SystemRoot%\System32\msxml3.dll, (Signed) N/A>
[DHTML Edit Control Safe for Scripting for IE5]
  {2D360201-FFF5-11D1-8D03-00A0C959BC0A} <C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Triedit\dhtmled.ocx, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[Installation Support]
  {30528230-99F7-4BB4-88D8-FA1D4F56A2AB} <C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll, (Signed) Yahoo! Inc.>
[]
  {3369AF0D-62E9-4BDA-8103-B4C75499B578} <, >
[IETag Factory]
  {38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D} <C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\SMARTT~1\IETAG.DLL, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[]
  {3AA42713-5C1E-48E2-B432-D8BF420DD31D} <, >
[QuickTime Object]
  {4063BE15-3B08-470D-A0D5-B37161CFFD69} <C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTPlugin.ocx, (Signed) Apple Inc.>
[UnityWebPlayer Control]
  {444785F1-DE89-4295-863A-D46C3A781394} <C:\PROGRA~1\Unity\WEBPLA~1\loader\UNITYW~1.OCX, (Signed) Unity Technologies ApS>
[XML Document]
  {48123BC4-99D9-11D1-A6B3-00C04FD91555} <%SystemRoot%\System32\msxml3.dll, (Signed) N/A>
[]
  {48DD0448-9209-4F81-9F6D-D83562940134} <, >
[]
  {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} <, >
[Spybot-S&D IE Protection]
  {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} <C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll, (Signed) Safer Networking Limited>
[Shell Name Space]
  {55136805-B2DE-11D1-B9F2-00A0C98BC547} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieframe.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[isInstalled Class]
  {5852F5ED-8BF4-11D4-A245-0080C6F74284} <C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\wsdetect.dll, Sun Microsystems, Inc.>
[Yahoo! IE Services Button]
  {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} <C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll, (Signed) Yahoo! Inc.>
[WUWebControl Class]
  {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuweb.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[Microsoft Shell UI Helper]
  {64AB4BB7-111E-11D1-8F79-00C04FC2FBE1} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieframe.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[]
  {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} <, >
[Windows Media Player]
  {6BF52A52-394A-11D3-B153-00C04F79FAA6} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmp.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[MUWebControl Class]
  {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\muweb.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[Active Desktop Mover]
  {72267F6A-A6F9-11D0-BC94-00C04FB67863} <%SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll, (Signed) N/A>
[]
  {7545D8C8-F53C-4E2F-8FA0-D248EF4A6E61} <, >
[SSVHelper Class]
  {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} <C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll, (Signed) Sun Microsystems, Inc.>
[AOL Toolbar Launcher]
  {7C554162-8CB7-45A4-B8F4-8EA1C75885F9} <C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 5.0\aoltb.dll, (Signed) AOL LLC>
[scriptproxy]
  {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} <c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\VIRUSS~1\scriptsn.dll, (Signed) McAfee, Inc.>
[Microsoft Web Browser]
  {8856F961-340A-11D0-A96B-00C04FD705A2} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieframe.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[XML HTTP 4.0]
  {88D969C5-F192-11D4-A65F-0040963251E5} <c:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml4.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[XML DOM Document 6.0]
  {88D96A05-F192-11D4-A65F-0040963251E5} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml6.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[Free Threaded XML DOM Document 6.0]
  {88D96A06-F192-11D4-A65F-0040963251E5} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml6.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[XSL Template 6.0]
  {88D96A08-F192-11D4-A65F-0040963251E5} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml6.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[XML HTTP 6.0]
  {88D96A0A-F192-11D4-A65F-0040963251E5} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml6.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07]
  {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} <C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll, (Signed) Sun Microsystems, Inc.>
[]
  {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} <, >
[Windows Live Sign-in Helper]
  {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} <C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[]
  {94148DB5-B42D-4915-95DA-2CBB4F7095BF} <, >
[]
  {9C23D886-43CB-43DE-B2DB-112A68D7E10A} <, >
[Yahoo! Webcam Viewer]
  {9D39223E-AE8E-11D4-8FD3-00D0B7730277} <C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ywcvwr.dll, Yahoo! Inc.>
[RMGetLicense Class]
  {A9FC132B-096D-460B-B7D5-1DB0FAE0C062} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\msnetobj.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[Google Toolbar Helper]
  {AA58ED58-01DD-4D91-8333-CF10577473F7} <c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll, (Signed) Google Inc.>
[SearchAssistantOC]
  {B45FF030-4447-11D2-85DE-00C04FA35C89} <%SystemRoot%\System32\shdocvw.dll, (Signed) N/A>
[]
  {B64F4A7C-97C9-11DA-8BDE-F66BAD1E3F3A} <, >
[RDS.DataSpace]
  {BD96C556-65A3-11D0-983A-00C04FC29E36} <C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\msadc\msadco.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[C:\WINDOWS\system32\tajf83ikdmf.dll]
  {BF56A325-23F2-42AD-F4E4-00AAC39CAA53} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\tajf83ikdmf.dll, N/A>
[Adobe PDF Reader]
  {CA8A9780-280D-11CF-A24D-444553540000} <C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroPDF.dll, (Signed) Adobe Systems, Inc.>
[AUDIO__MID Moniker Class]
  {CD3AFA74-B84F-48F0-9393-7EDC34128127} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmp.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[AUDIO__MP3 Moniker Class]
  {CD3AFA76-B84F-48F0-9393-7EDC34128127} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmp.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[AUDIO__X_MS_WMA Moniker Class]
  {CD3AFA84-B84F-48F0-9393-7EDC34128127} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmp.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[VIDEO__X_MS_ASF Moniker Class]
  {CD3AFA8F-B84F-48F0-9393-7EDC34128127} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmp.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[VIDEO__X_MS_WMV Moniker Class]
  {CD3AFA94-B84F-48F0-9393-7EDC34128127} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmp.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[VIDEO__X_MS_WVX Moniker Class]
  {CD3AFA95-B84F-48F0-9393-7EDC34128127} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmp.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[]
  {CD67F990-D8E9-11D2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} <, >
[RealPlayer G2 Control]
  {CFCDAA03-8BE4-11CF-B84B-0020AFBBCCFA} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\rmoc3260.dll, RealNetworks>
[Windows Live Sign-in Control]
  {D2517915-48CE-4286-970F-921E881B8C5C} <C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[Shockwave Flash Object]
  {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} <C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash10c.ocx, (Signed) Adobe Systems, Inc.>
[iTunesDetector Class]
  {D719897A-B07A-4C0C-AEA9-9B663A28DFCB} <C:\Program Files\iTunes\ITDetector.ocx, (Signed) Apple Computer, Inc.>
[MessengerChecker Class]
  {DA4F543C-C8A9-4E88-9A79-548CBB46F18F} <C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YPagerChecker.dll, (Signed) Yahoo! Inc.>
[]
  {DB9D1BB8-3615-48A6-BF50-5CB45AB28230} <, >
[Yahoo! Webcam Upload]
  {DCE2F8B1-A520-11D4-8FD0-00D0B7730277} <C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ywcupl.dll, Yahoo! Inc.>
[QuickTimeCheck Class]
  {DE4AF3B0-F4D4-11D3-B41A-0050DA2E6C21} <C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\QuickTimeCheck.ocx, (Signed) Apple Inc.>
[AOL Toolbar]
  {DE9C389F-3316-41A7-809B-AA305ED9D922} <C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 5.0\aoltb.dll, (Signed) AOL LLC>
[]
  {DF780F87-FF2B-4DF8-92D0-73DB16A1543A} <, >
[]
  {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} <, >
[]
  {E2E2DD38-D088-4134-82B7-F2BA38496583} <, >
[WebViewFolderIcon Class]
  {E5DF9D10-3B52-11D1-83E8-00A0C90DC849} <C:\WINDOWS\System32\webvw.dll, (Signed) Microsoft Corporation>
[XML HTTP Request]
  {ED8C108E-4349-11D2-91A4-00C04F7969E8} <%SystemRoot%\System32\msxml3.dll, (Signed) N/A>
[Yahoo! Toolbar]
  {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} <C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn3\yt.dll, (Signed) Yahoo! Inc.>
[]
  {F0D4B231-DA4B-4DAF-81E4-DFEE4931A4AA} <, >
[]
  {F0D4B239-DA4B-4DAF-81E4-DFEE4931A4AA} <, >
[XML DOM Document 3.0]
  {F5078F32-C551-11D3-89B9-0000F81FE221} <%SystemRoot%\System32\msxml3.dll, (Signed) N/A>
[XML HTTP 3.0]
  {F5078F35-C551-11D3-89B9-0000F81FE221} <%SystemRoot%\System32\msxml3.dll, (Signed) N/A>
[XML DOM Document]
  {F6D90F11-9C73-11D3-B32E-00C04F990BB4} <%SystemRoot%\System32\msxml3.dll, (Signed) N/A>
[Free Threaded XML DOM Document]
  {F6D90F12-9C73-11D3-B32E-00C04F990BB4} <%SystemRoot%\System32\msxml3.dll, (Signed) N/A>
[XML HTTP]
  {F6D90F16-9C73-11D3-B32E-00C04F990BB4} <%SystemRoot%\System32\msxml3.dll, (Signed) N/A>
[]
  {F919FBD3-A96B-4679-AF26-F551439BB5FD} <, >
[]
  {FB5F1910-F110-11D2-BB9E-00C04F795683} <, >
[SingleInstance Class]
  {FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081} <C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn3\YTSingleInstance.dll, (Signed) Yahoo! Inc>
[&AOL Toolbar Search]
  <c:\program files\aol\aol toolbar 5.0\resources\en-US\local\search.html, N/A>
[&Search]
  <?p=ZJ, N/A>

Running Processes
[PID: 584 / SYSTEM][\SystemRoot\System32\smss.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)]
[PID: 648 / SYSTEM][\??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)]
[PID: 672 / SYSTEM][\??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2113)]
[PID: 716 / SYSTEM][C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5755 (xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234)]
[PID: 728 / SYSTEM][C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2113)]
[PID: 880 / SYSTEM][C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe]  [ATI Technologies Inc., 6.14.10.4124]
	[C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2edxx.dll]  [ATI Technologies, Inc., 6, 14, 10, 2499]
[PID: 892 / SYSTEM][C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)]
[PID: 972 / NETWORK SERVICE][C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)]
	[\\?\globalroot\Device\__max++>\FDCA4626.x86.dll]  [N/A, ]
	[C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll]  [Apple Inc., 1,0,4,12]
[PID: 1064 / SYSTEM][C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)]
[PID: 1100 / SYSTEM][C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)]
[PID: 1244 / NETWORK SERVICE][C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)]
[PID: 1448 / LOCAL SERVICE][C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)]
[PID: 1536 / Owner][C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 6.00.2900.5512 (xpsp.080413-2105)]
	[c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\VIRUSS~1\scriptsn.dll]  [McAfee, Inc., VSCORE.14.0.0.433.x86]
	[C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\PhotoImpression 5\share\pihook.dll]  [N/A, ]
	[C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\PDFShell.dll]  [Adobe Systems, Inc., 7.0.0.0]
	[C:\PROGRA~1\ZIPGEN~1\contmenu.dll]  [M.Dev Software, 6.0.2.2100]
	[C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\YMMAPI.dll]  [Yahoo! Inc., 2005, 1, 1, 12]
	[c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\VIRUSS~1\mcctxmnu.dll]  [McAfee, Inc., 13,15,101,0]
	[C:\PROGRA~1\ZIPGEN~1\DROPHA~1.DLL]  [M.Dev Software, 6.0.1.2214]
[PID: 1652 / SYSTEM][C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE]  [Lexmark International, Inc., 8.16]
	[C:\WINDOWS\system32\lexp2p32.dll]  [Lexmark International, Inc., 8.16]
	[C:\WINDOWS\system32\lex2kusb.dll]  [Lexmark International, Inc., 8.16]
[PID: 1684 / SYSTEM][C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-0852)]
	[C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXLMPM.DLL]  [Lexmark International, Inc., 8.16]
	[C:\WINDOWS\system32\LexBce.dll]  [Lexmark International, Inc., 8.16]
	[C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\PRTPROCS\W32X86\DLBKPP5C.dll]  [, 1.0.0.0]
	[C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\PRTPROCS\W32X86\WfxPrint2000.dll]  [BVRP Software, 5.05 built by: WinDDK]
	[C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLBKpwr.dll]  [Dell Computer Corporation, 0, 1, 61, 0]
[PID: 1692 / SYSTEM][C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE]  [Lexmark International, Inc., 8.16]
	[C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCE.DLL]  [Lexmark International, Inc., 8.16]
[PID: 424 / LOCAL SERVICE][C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)]
[PID: 456 / SYSTEM][C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe]  [AOL LLC, 4.6.1.2			  ]
	[C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.dll]  [AOL LLC, 4.8.8.4			  ]
	[C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\xpat.dll]  [AOL LLC, 4.8.8.4			  ]
	[C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\ACSMDiag.dll]  [AOL LLC, 4.8.8.4			  ]
	[C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll]  [AOL LLC, 3.3.15.2]
	[C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AcsCmn.dll]  [AOL LLC, 4.8.8.4			  ]
[PID: 468 / SYSTEM][C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe]  [Apple, Inc., 1, 14, 0, 0]
[PID: 260 / SYSTEM][C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe]  [Apple Inc., 1,0,4,12]
[PID: 548 / SYSTEM][C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe]  [Creative Technology Ltd, 1.0.1.0]
[PID: 948 / SYSTEM][C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)]
[PID: 1096 / SYSTEM][C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSPSv.exe]  [Microsoft Corporation, 7.00.00.1954]
[PID: 168 / LOCAL SERVICE][C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-0852)]
[PID: 228 / Owner][C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2105)]
[PID: 348 / SYSTEM][C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe]  [(Verified) Microsoft Corporation, 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)]
[PID: 3884 / Owner][C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe]  [Piriform Ltd, 2, 23, 0, 993]
[PID: 3912 / Owner][C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe]  [Microsoft Corporation, 7.00.6000.16876 (vista_gdr.090625-2339)]
	[C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn3\yt.dll]  [Yahoo! Inc., 2008, 7, 28, 01]
	[c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\VIRUSS~1\scriptsn.dll]  [McAfee, Inc., VSCORE.14.0.0.433.x86]
	[c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\VIRUSS~1\mytilus3.dll]  [McAfee, Inc., VSCORE.14.0.0.433.x86]
	[c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\VIRUSS~1\mytilus3_worker.dll]  [McAfee, Inc., VSCORE.14.0.0.433.x86]
	[c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\VIRUSS~1\RES00\McShield.dll]  [McAfee, Inc., VSCORE.14.0.0.433]
	[C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn3\YTBM.dll]  [Yahoo! Inc., 2008, 7, 28, 01]
	[C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn3\YTNavAssist.dll]  [Yahoo! Inc., 2008, 7, 28, 01]
	[C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn3\YTMsgr.dll]  [Yahoo!, Inc., 2008, 7, 28, 01]
	[C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash10c.ocx]  [Adobe Systems, Inc., 10,0,32,18]
[PID: 2488 / Owner][C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\sreng2\SREngLdr.EXE]  [Smallfrogs Studio, 2.8.1.1279]
[PID: 2480 / Owner][C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\sreng2\SRE3e8c9e0f.EXE]  [Smallfrogs Studio, 2.8.1.1279]
	[C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\sreng2\Upload\3rdUpd.DLL]  [Smallfrogs Studio, 2, 1, 0, 15]

File Associations
.TXT  OK. [%SystemRoot%\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1]
.EXE  OK. ["%1" %*]
.COM  OK. ["%1" %*]
.PIF  OK. ["%1" %*]
.REG  OK. [regedit.exe "%1"]
.BAT  OK. ["%1" %*]
.SCR  OK. ["%1" /S]
.CHM  OK. ["C:\WINDOWS\hh.exe" %1]
.HLP  OK. [%SystemRoot%\System32\winhlp32.exe %1]
.INI  OK. [%SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1]
.INF  OK. [%SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1]
.VBS  OK. [%SystemRoot%\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %*]
.JS   OK. [%SystemRoot%\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %*]
.LNK  OK. [{00021401-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}]

Winsock Provider
N/A

Autorun.Inf
N/A

HOSTS File
127.0.0.1	   localhost
195.245.119.131 browser-security.microsoft.com

Process Privileges Scan
Special Privileges Enabled: SeLoadDriverPrivilege [PID = 468, C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\APPLE\MOBILE DEVICE SUPPORT\BIN\APPLEMOBILEDEVICESERVICE.EXE]
Special Privileges Enabled: SeLoadDriverPrivilege [PID = 260, C:\PROGRAM FILES\BONJOUR\MDNSRESPONDER.EXE]
Special Privileges Enabled: SeLoadDriverPrivilege [PID = 548, C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CTSVCCDA.EXE]
Special Privileges Enabled: SeLoadDriverPrivilege [PID = 1096, C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSPMSPSV.EXE]
Special Privileges Enabled: SeLoadDriverPrivilege [PID = 2488, C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\OWNER\DESKTOP\SRENG2\SRENGLDR.EXE]

Scheduled Tasks
[Enabled] {BB65B0FB-5712-401b-B616-E69AC55E2757}.job
		C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\b.exe 
[Enabled] {7B02EF0B-A410-4938-8480-9BA26420A627}.job
		C:\WINDOWS\msa.exe 
[Enabled] McQcTask.job
		c:\program files\mcafee\mqc\QcConsol.exe 
[Enabled] McDefragTask.job
		c:\program files\mcafee\mqc\QcConsol.exe 
[Enabled] AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
		C:\Program Files\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe 

Windows Security Update Check
N/A

API HOOK
N/A

Hidden Process
N/A

Edited by possumbarnes, 05 September 2009 - 09:15 AM.

#6 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,807 posts
  •  

Posted 05 September 2009 - 01:35 PM

Hello possumbarnes,

I'm finding a lot of people saying that Combofix can fix this rootkit. Is it worth a try?

Please don't do anything with Combofix unless an HJT Team member tells you to.

That said, please create a new topic in the HiJack This forum here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/22/virus-trojan-spyware-and-malware-removal-logs/ In your post, paste in the log you just posted, and a good description of your computer issues. Also, please inform them that you were UNABLE to run DDS, RSIT, RootRepeal, or Win32kDiag.exe

Orange Blossom

#7 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,807 posts
  •  

Posted 05 September 2009 - 04:43 PM

Ah, that program worked for you. Now that you have your log posted here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/255416/rootkit-that-stops-any-scan-immediately-cant-clean/ I shall go ahead and close this one to avoid confusion.

Orange Blossom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users