Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help with clean up ASAP

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 thedon57

thedon57

• Members
  • 286 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 PM

Posted 22 July 2005 - 11:30 AM

hi can you get into your device manager and see how many red or yellow o, or ? and against what as it looks like you may have to put your systems disk in to reput your drivers back onto motherboard.
Now installed Microsoft Security Essencials on my Tower with Windows Home Premium 32bit and Toshiba Satellite Pro Laptop with Windows Home Premium 64bit

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 PM

Posted 22 July 2005 - 11:38 AM

Please do not follow the above advice given. Your log needs to be read by an official Bleeping Computer Highjack This team member. I will be spliting your log off the the HJT forum.
Posted Image

#3 Jd123456

Jd123456

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 22 July 2005 - 11:44 AM

The PCI Simple communications controller driverds don't seem to be installed, whatever that is?

#4 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 22 July 2005 - 12:15 PM

Hi Jd123456
There seems to be a bit of confusion here. You had posted a HJT log here in this thread. I replied that I was going to be splitting your log off to the HJT forum. Meanwhile, you had posted yet another log. So then the one I had split, needed to be removed.

After viewing my reply. You then you posted the above reply. So now this thread is completly out of context.

I suggest that you start a new thread with any questions that you have concerning the PCI Simple communications controller drivers.

In the appropriate forum, please.

I will now be closing this thread.

Thank you,
~ Scarlett - Forum Mod
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users