Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cant Uninstall peerguardian2."unexpected error has occured"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RockoG

RockoG

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:11 PM

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:39 PM

Ive been having problems uninstalling Peerguardian2 from my PC.I go to my add and remove programs in control panel and it uninstalls fine but when I go to reinstall PG2.It says that there is still a pg2 folder on PC.the reason why im trying to uninstall is because ive been getting the "unexpected error"pop up whenever i use it.How do I stop this error or manually uninstall driver?thanx.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,561 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:11 PM

Posted 01 September 2009 - 11:11 PM

Hello.
Check your Startup lis and remove it there, then Uninstall.

Uninstall from safe mode.

Use Revo Uninstaller:

1.Please download Revo Uninstaller.
2.Extract the ZIP file to a folder and run revouninstaller.exe from there! (You can copy that folder to an USB Mass storage drive and use it without any installation required!)
3.There are two ways to uninstall programs with Revo Uninstaller:
Important: Please, try to close the application you want to uninstall first!
◦Select the application in the list of installed applications and press the Uninstall button in the toolbar.
◦Right-click the application and click the Uninstall command in the displayed menu. Follow the instructions.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users