Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Question on Free PC games that open browser when closed ...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 twentycats

twentycats

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:23 PM

Posted 01 September 2009 - 02:44 AM

:thumbsup: Hey Gang, gotta question for ya - I download free PC games from time to time from sites like MyRealGames ...etc... the greatest problem with theses games is that they "hijack" your browser - opening it to internet access,and thier web page, once you've closed the game . A minor annoyance, yes, but I'd like to know how I can kill this function. Is there any specific application to delete in the file location, or what ? Thanks for your help. Twentycats.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 xXAlphaXx

xXAlphaXx

• Members
  • 867 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:23 PM

Posted 01 September 2009 - 08:17 AM

Usually that function is built into the launcher. You might need a custom scripted launcher for something like that, which most game administrations dissallow and is illegal too be used on their game.
If I am helping you and I do not respond within 24 hours, please send me a PM. :)

#3 Kenji The Helpful

Kenji The Helpful

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:23 PM

Posted 04 September 2009 - 05:48 PM

All i can say is that theres no code, trick, or anything to delete it :thumbsup:
I suggest removing the program, Thats all i got for you.... :flowers:
♣SoftWare Intermediate♣

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users