hello to both of you and
to BleepingComputer.camera man
- Please start your own thread here in Am I Infected; this will help to eliminate confusion.goldpapper 7
- Let's see if we can get a good look at this thing.
Please install RootRepealNote
: Vista users
,, right click on desktop icon and select "Run as Administrator."
Disconnect from the Internet
- Direct Download (Recommended)
- Zip Mirrors (Recommended if you have a slower connection or if the Direct Download mirror is down)
- Rar Mirrors - Only if you know what a RAR is and can extract it.
or physically unplug your Internet cable connection.Close all open programs
, scheduling/updating tasks and background processes that might activate during the scan including the screensaver.
your anti-virus and real-time anti-spyware protection.
After starting the scan, do not use the computer
until the scan has completed.
When finished, re-enable
your anti-virus/anti-malware (or reboot) and then you can reconnect
to the Internet.
- Extract RootRepeal.exe from the zip archive.
- Open on your desktop.
- Click the "Drivers" tab, and then click the button.
- Allow RootRepeal to run a scan of your system. This may take some time.
- Once the scan completes, push the button. Save the log to your desktop, using a distinctive name, such as RootRepeal.txt. Include this report in your next reply, please.
~BladeIn your next reply, please include the following:RootRepeal log