Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Police Pro Please help

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tammu

Tammu

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:38 PM

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:19 PM

Hello There,
I have dell vostro 1500 running with Vista Ultimate. On Friday , my brother download a file called working generator.exe for one of his games. And thats it, after that my computer is never been same. First all the .exe files were non reponsive and wont start, would give a debugger error[97] ( its file is called desote.exe). :thumbsup:

I downloaded OTM and moved the files, and then removed the entires from the registry using REGEDIT.
and then went to run MalwareBytes antimalware. It will open up the windows starts for 9 seconds and then the window closes, if i try to re-open, its gives an error saying

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. you may not have the appropriate permission to access them"

Same is the case for HIJACK THIS, Sybot Search and Destory, and RootRepeal and same with COMBOFIX

in case of RootRePeal , i am getting the following error as soon as i start RootRepeal.exe

"FOPS - DeviceIoControl Error! Error Code = 0x00000024 Extended Info (0x000000f8)
DeviceIoControl Error! Errorr Code = 0x1e7"

if i select reports tab and try to check the options like drives, files etc and select scan, it gives an cannot initialize error also for RootRepeal.exe

can someone please help me, i cannot loose all the information i have on my laptop. Please i am desparate :flowers: over here.
Thanks and i Appreciate it.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users