Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bad, bad issues....

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JPM Photography

JPM Photography

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:08 AM

Posted 31 August 2009 - 05:32 PM

So I tried to boot up my other (video and photo editing) computer to do some video editing from a shoot I had this weekend, and it went through the initial part (BIOS and hardware), went through the Windows XP screen with the loading bar, got to the blue screen to log in and the screen went black and it restarted.... and it kept going in this cycle for a while, I assume that it would do it indefinitely if I hadn't shut it off...

I built the computer back in March and have had no issues up to this point. Here are the specs:

Intel Core 2 Quad @ 3.00 Ghz
Boot Drive: Patriot 32GB SSD
Data Drive: Seagate 1TB HD
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: ATI Radon 4560
HP CD/DVD rom drive

So.... Yeah....
This is bad because I have a video to edit and I have all of my photos on the computer for my photography business on it....

So any help would be fantastic.
or even ideas.
or something.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,727 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 AM

Posted 31 August 2009 - 06:52 PM

Do you have a Microsoft XP install CD, with valid license?

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users