Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Allo.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AzureSkyy

AzureSkyy

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:46 PM

Posted 31 August 2009 - 04:16 PM

Everything is possible, always and everywhere. Male, aged twenty. Self and self-confidence are mercurial. Sceptical, exacting, incisive. College-going. Sophomore year. Philosophy, psychology.

We are whirlwinds; firestorms; waterfalls. Forces of nature, adventure, passion, power and pride. My passions are life, the human mind, and the English language.

And yet, I cannot help but note, that there is something very wrong with our world.
An aspect of that, is that I hesitate to take direct note of it, to recognise that it is not right, and struggle not to name it, lest I get to know it too intimately.
I am asked to look away. I will not. I will fight the haze, learn its nature, its reason for being, and destroy its source.

Clear eyes, calm mind, straight spine set strong.
~Matt.-

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,260 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:46 PM

Posted 01 September 2009 - 02:23 AM

Happiest greetings and warmest salutations, O Matt. :thumbsup:
The fire burns inside yet the light cannot escape.
Flame and heat and soot and ash.
Destruction. Terrible. Implacable. Total.

College? Nay. Knowledge? Yay!
Two baker's dozen, and fatter for the lot.

One wonders whether we will wither.
Whither we wane, thither they thrive.

#3 AzureSkyy

AzureSkyy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 01 September 2009 - 11:07 AM

*laughs, warm and pleased* I like you.

#4 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,260 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:46 PM

Posted 01 September 2009 - 12:21 PM

Aww shucks :thumbsup: :flowers:

#5 susanspy

susanspy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 02 September 2009 - 09:48 AM

Hell yeah all people,

Susan here well i am here with a bang!!! chees man this is a cool place i like the OS buzz & like to find out which OS is the best viewing customer reviews & this place gives it all the best way cheers to this place i was in need of knowing if Linux is better than windows & this forum let me know WHY Linux is so thats whats important.

Cheers!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users