Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

my computer freezes/locks

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BennyHiiiin

BennyHiiiin

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:59 AM

Posted 31 August 2009 - 04:03 PM

after i played an online game. my computer freeze/hang.

i can't open any application/programs (like those program shortcuts on the
desktop). the window task manager (ctrl+alt+delete) don't run also.
so i just restart my computer.

i thought it just happened ones, but when i run this game and then exit. same problem occurs. i tried another games, and then after i exit, same problem. my computer freezes.

i already scan it (possible viruses) but did'nt find any. i scanned it with kaspersky, malwarebytes and trojan remover.

any ideas what happened to my computer?. i thank you in advance for your help.

*edited*

i don't know if freeze is the right word to use. because i can still access "my computer".

i think after i exit a game program. every application/program is kinda lock. i can't run any of them.

*edited*

sorry for double post. (edit menu is unavailable).

i used system restore. restored it on the time, a week ago. but the problem is still there.

after i run a online game application and exit. i can't access any application/programs.

its freeze/locks. still the same, i undo the system restore.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 BennyHiiiin

BennyHiiiin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 01 September 2009 - 08:29 AM

right i think video card is the problem. when i click the ati program. this messages appears.

" could not load file or assembly 'CLI. implementation' or one of its dependencies. the system cannot find file specified."

what do you think should i do?

#3 ThunderZ

ThunderZ

• Deactivated
  • 4,454 posts
  •  

Posted 01 September 2009 - 09:37 AM

Found a lot of references to your problem on Google. Ati card and Vista(?).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users