Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Alia Light

Alia Light

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:27 AM

Posted 31 August 2009 - 03:42 PM

Hi, I'm Alia Light (nick, obvious xD). I'm just a girl who wants to know more about programming and malware removal. I do really want to learn to help people with their pcs suffering with malware =D

I'm a bit shy, so i can't say something else. Just

Hi! =D

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,702 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:27 AM

Posted 31 August 2009 - 04:37 PM

Hello Alia Light and :thumbsup: to BleepingComputer!

I do really want to learn to help people with their pcs suffering with malware

Ah, an interest we share! :flowers:

You should check out this topic - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/86678/malware-removal-training-program/

Also, a little "insider info"

The program stays full pretty often because as quickly as openings become available they are filled (with viable applicants being accepted on a first-come first serve basis as I understand it). The way I got in is to bookmark the thread where the link to apply is (don't bookmark the link itself, as you possibly could run into cache issues) and check the link at least twice a day. It took me about two weeks of checking to get an application in, and then about 5 days after that for my acceptance.

Hope to see you in Study Hall!

~Blade

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

#3 Alia Light

Alia Light
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:27 AM

Posted 05 September 2009 - 03:45 PM

Thanks! I'm trying to get into the class.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users