It's the CyberLink MediaLibray Service
. It's sort of an indexing service for multimedia files, like Videos and Music for Cyberlink's products. You can kill the service and safely set it's startup type to Disabled
in the Services control panel.
To do so:
- Click on the Start Orb and type services.msc and press Enter
- Click Continue at the User Account Control prompt
- Once the Services window opens, scroll down the list until you find the Cyberlink MediaLibrary Service and double click on it
- Click the Stop button to stop the service from running, then click the drop down menu next to Startup Type and select Disabled
- Click the Apply button and click on Ok
- Close the Services control panel
Edited by exile360, 31 August 2009 - 02:07 AM.