Hello kayeLee and
Since you can't use your web browsers on the infected machine you should use a flash drive or CD to move requested downloads to the infected machine, and to move requested logs back to your clean computer so that you may post them here.
Please install RootRepealNote
: Vista users
,, right click on desktop icon and select "Run as Administrator."
Disconnect from the Internet
- Direct Download (Recommended)
- Zip Mirrors (Recommended if you have a slower connection or if the Direct Download mirror is down)
- Rar Mirrors - Only if you know what a RAR is and can extract it.
or physically unplug your Internet cable connection.Close all open programs
, scheduling/updating tasks and background processes that might activate during the scan including the screensaver.
your anti-virus and real-time anti-spyware protection.
After starting the scan, do not use the computer
until the scan has completed.
When finished, re-enable
your anti-virus/anti-malware (or reboot) and then you can reconnect
to the Internet.
- Extract RootRepeal.exe from the zip archive.
- Open on your desktop.
- Click the "Drivers" tab, and then click the button.
- Allow RootRepeal to run a scan of your system. This may take some time.
- Once the scan completes, push the button. Save the log to your desktop, using a distinctive name, such as RootRepeal.txt. Include this report in your next reply, please.
~BladeIn your next reply, please include the following:RootRepeal log